Christian Street Preachers Assaulted at Gay Pride Festival

I'd like to see how tough that fat slob is one-on-one with someone his height/weight.

With his new charges maybe he'll finally get put away for a decent stretch that'll afford him lots of opportunity to perform gay sex acts with other jailbirds.

The guy committing the act was a repeat felon. IMO, that has a lot more to do with it than the gay issue. The OP seems to be just an excuse to paint people with a broad brush. FAIL!!!

The guy committing the act was a repeat felon. IMO, that has a lot more to do with it than the gay issue. The OP seems to be just an excuse to paint people with a broad brush. FAIL!!!

^Will go to any Dishonest Lengths to Defend the Gay Agenda...

More than the one Deviant was Arrested and Charged. :thup:

Also, looking at the Video... You can see that more Arrests are Likely.

Why do you Defend the Suppression of "Free Speech" that you don't Like or Agree with? :dunno:

:)

peace...

Why do you Defend the Suppression of "Free Speech" that you don't Like or Agree with?

I'm not defending the suppression of free speech; I'm attacking your attempt to attach the actions of a career criminal to the gay rights agenda.

I'd like to see how tough that fat slob is one-on-one with someone his height/weight.

With his new charges maybe he'll finally get put away for a decent stretch that'll afford him lots of opportunity to perform gay sex acts with other jailbirds.

I'd like to see how tough the fat slob is when someone actually fights back.
And that stupid bimbo needs to get her clock cleaned. Just because she wants to be a guy doesnt make her as strong as one.

We saw with the OWS and we see it here. Just more lib trash.

Why do you Defend the Suppression of "Free Speech" that you don't Like or Agree with?

I'm not defending the suppression of free speech; I'm attacking your attempt to attach the actions of a career criminal to the gay rights agenda.

I have Linked the Actions of MANY... did you bother to watch the Video?...

Are you going to Continue to be Dishonest and Deny that TWO People were Charged also?...

Do yourself a Favor and Watch ALL of those Leftist Pro-Gay Hatefull Speech Suppressing Douchebags and then come back and continue your Dishonesty.

peace...

What I think is being implied here is a few racist assholes show up at a Tea Party rally and the ENTIRE movement is thus tainted by thier presence, and thier agenda then becomes the Tea Parties Agenda.

Meanwhile these two idiots assault someone, yet thier actions are in no way relatable to the Gay Rights movement.

I'll take double standards for $1000 Alex.....

What I think is being implied here is a few racist assholes show up at a Tea Party rally and the ENTIRE movement is thus tainted by thier presence, and thier agenda then becomes the Tea Parties Agenda.

Meanwhile these two idiots assault someone, yet thier actions are in no way relatable to the Gay Rights movement.

Every time someone defends the Tea Party on that point, they're making my point. Thank you.

The females there started the whole thing on the video..

Which isn't surprising.

Many women believe they can accost any man without repercussions.

Every time someone defends the Tea Party on that point, they're making my point. Thank you.

Your statement makes no sense whatsoever, and is basically a dodge to not admit that the Tea Party is held responsible for ANYONE attending thier rallies, yet some nutter leftist at some peace rally is called "fringe"

SHOCKING VIDEO: Christian Street Preachers Assaulted at Gay Pride Festival - Fox Nation

^These some of your pals?... :dunno:

The Left is SO Tolerant of Differing Views. :thup:

peace...

I know right? I mean it was the gays seeking a constitutional amendment to ban them from certain rights. It was the gays that tend to beat the shit out of people. Its the gays telling everyone that they are freaks, not normal, sinners, a lower class of people,born defective, etc.

Yes mal you totally have a point about the left being tolerant.
Go fuck yourself and your stupid fucking meme that only retards would use as a legit argument.

SHOCKING VIDEO: Christian Street Preachers Assaulted at Gay Pride Festival - Fox Nation

^These some of your pals?... :dunno:

The Left is SO Tolerant of Differing Views. :thup:

peace...

Yea, lets go to the Korn Kounty Kornfest and shout out "hang those dirty ignorant rednecks, it's what God would want" and see how tolerant they are.

Or let's go to the BET Awards show and yell out "******* are violent" and see how tolerant they are.

There's a church right down the street from me where they were holding a service for some soldiers who died in Iraq and some Christian right wingers showed up with signs that said, "AIDS is God's cure for fags". Seems they thought picketing soldier's deaths were a good platform for their "views". Seems those people who lost their kids weren't too tolerant.

The only "rights" the right wing is fighting for is the right to hate, the right for voter suppression, the right to deny health care. Well fuck them. Those aren't right's. Those are "wrongs".

New Topics

Forum List

Back