Christian pastor to be lynched in Iran for refusing to denounce his faith/where is O?

This is an opportunity to show the Iranian people we are behind them and display what we stand for. Obama spends a lot of time apologizing for us as well as for the Muslim faith. Why is he not speaking out in an attempt to save this man's life? Not oNE fucking peep.
Were he a Muslim being hung in Israel Obama would be all over this.

And lastly this story proves just how much of Irans threats about Christians and Jews can be taken seriously.

WHERE IS OBAMA?

Iran to lynch Pastor Yousef Nadarkhani: Say nothing, do nothing | Washington Times Communities
CHICAGO, February 26, 2012— Pastor Yousef Nadarkhani is facing execution in Iran. His crimes? He is an apostate who abandoned Islam.

He was convicted of practicing Christianity, trying to register home churches, and questioning the mandatory Islamic religious education of his children.

The pastor was given an option. Recant his faith and he can live. His faith is his life. He refused. He is condemned to be lynched.

Is the guy an American or an Iranian?

It doesn't matter. He's a Christian, just as Obama "says" he is.

Oh, we are in the business of rescuing christians all over the world now?

This Pastor probably loves & respects America. And we all know Obama and his Bots only have love for racist Anti-American Pastor loons like the good Reverend Wright. So if he renounces his love for America and screeches 'GOD DAMN AMERICA!', I think Obama might just try to save his life. If he doesn't do that, Obama and his Bots could care less if he dies. It just wont matter to them.

Youre as much of an idiot as reverand wright.

In 1961, a young African-American man, after hearing President
John F. Kennedy's challenge to, "Ask not what your country can do for you,
but what you can do for your country," gave up his student deferment, left
college in Virginia and voluntarily joined the Marines.

In 1963, this man, having completed his two years of service in the
Marines, volunteered again to become a Navy corpsman. (They provide
medical assistance to the Marines as well as to Navy personnel.)

The man did so well in corpsman school that he was the valedictorian and
became a cardiopulmonary technician. Not surprisingly, he was assigned to
the Navy's premier medical facility, Bethesda Naval Hospital , as a member
of the commander in chief's medical team, and helped care for President
Lyndon B. Johnson after his 1966 surgery.

For his service on the team, which he left in 1967, the White House
awarded him three letters of commendation.

What is even more remarkable is that this man entered the Marines and Navy
not many years after the two branches began to become integrated.

While this young man was serving six years on active duty, Vice President
Dick Cheney, who was born the same year as the Marine/ sailor, received
five deferments, four for being an undergraduate and graduate student and
one for being a prospective father.

Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush, both five years younger than
the African-American youth, used their student deferments to stay in
college until 1968. Both then avoided going on active duty through family
connections.

Who is the real patriot? The young man who interrupted his studies to
serve his country for six years or our three political leaders who beat
the system? Are the patriots the people who actually sacrifice something
or those who merely talk about their love of the country?

After leaving the service of his country, the young African-American
finished his final year of college, entered the seminary, was ordained as
a minister, and eventually became pastor of a large church in one of
America 's biggest cities.

This man is Rev. Jeremiah Wright, the retiring pastor of Trinity United
Church of Christ.

He Earned the right to speak, just in case you may think that being an
American is not enough!

The Rev. Jeremiah Wright is Navy, Marine vet - snopes.com

We all have the right to be anti American biggoted scum. Difference being you support his disgusting bigotry.

Fuck him and fuck you.

you can burn all the books you want, act like Nazi's, see where it gets you.
If you feel the need to put soldiers in the field in Islamic countries the disadvantage of inciting mass murder of our troops by burning their holy books then action needs to be taken.
If you feel the need to save this man then go and save him. Be Rambo and strap on a weapon and go for it. But I doubt you have any courage more than badmouthing someone that is the leader of this nation with suicide by theology.

I have the courage but not the means to help this man. Obama has the means but something else is missing.

Nope, you're all whiney talk....fueled by alcohol.

I haven't been drinking. But even if I had I rather be fueled by booze than blind ignorance like you.

Neg earned.

Obama is in front of a tv camera every day. He has the opportunity just apparently not the inclination.

If you think we should drop bombs on Iran because of one guy and his religious beliefs, youre dumber than your user name implies.

If it means so much to you why dont you take it upon yourself and go to Iran and save the guy yourself. Then youd really be making a statement. In doing so you would us some peace and quiet from your boring and pointless tirades about nothing worth yakking about.

I don't think he said ANYTHING about dropping bombs, so why don't you quit LYING!

If you're so callous as to root for a man's death because of his beliefs, you're no better than the bigots who carry out the execution.

Listen, Guy, what do you think he wants? A statement from the president wasnt enough. What the fuck else does he want? Im no liar.

And speaking of lying, when did I root for someones death? Come on, quote me you low life. And I mean that with respect ;)

This is an opportunity to show the Iranian people we are behind them and display what we stand for. Obama spends a lot of time apologizing for us as well as for the Muslim faith. Why is he not speaking out in an attempt to save this man's life? Not oNE fucking peep.

And lastly this story proves just how much of Irans threats about Christians and Jews can be taken seriously.

WHERE IS OBAMA?

Iran to lynch Pastor Yousef Nadarkhani: Say nothing, do nothing | Washington Times Communities
CHICAGO, February 26, 2012— Pastor Yousef Nadarkhani is facing execution in Iran. His crimes? He is an apostate who abandoned Islam.

He was convicted of practicing Christianity, trying to register home churches, and questioning the mandatory Islamic religious education of his children.

The pastor was given an option. Recant his faith and he can live. His faith is his life. He refused. He is condemned to be lynched.

You fucking piece of shit. Where were Republicans when Christians were being slaughtered and driven out of the Iraq? AND REPUBLICANS WERE IN CONTROL AND HELD GUNS.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTstzb7qSI4]Bush protects Iraqi Christians - YouTube[/ame]

If he was a queer hanging by a tree the left would be using the Muslim holy book as jet fuel to get to dc to demand support for his cause.

Many of you are shallow and weak. Obama should stand for all just like most Americans do.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Honestly Obama knows if he some how stumbled into Iran he would be held in the same position as this ex-muslim, now Christian, Obama would also be under threat to revert to his roots, and or get the slow short sword across the neck till the brain stem snags off.
2. Yeah Obama has something in common with this man, but does he care?
3. Not likely, I think Obama would denounce Christ in record fashion, maybe take him a whole 30 seconds. :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

WHERE IS OBAMA?

You fucking piece of shit. Where were Republicans when Christians were being slaughtered and driven out of the Iraq? AND REPUBLICANS WERE IN CONTROL AND HELD GUNS.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTstzb7qSI4]Bush protects Iraqi Christians - YouTube[/ame]

I was the same place I am with regard to the Christians being slaughtered in Syria. Demanding my "fucking piece of shit" president DO SOMETHING. Christians are being slaughtered all over the middle east and what's Obama doing?

BUILDING THE FUCKING TERRORISTS IN GITMO A GOD DAMN SOCCER FIELD.

Now if you want to act like an adult and actually have a conversation let's try again. Although I doubt you're capable.

Sorry bout that,

1. Honestly Obama knows if he some how stumbled into Iran he would be held in the same position as this ex-muslim, now Christian, Obama would also be under threat to revert to his roots, and or get the slow short sword across the neck till the brain stem snags off.
2. Yeah Obama has something in common with this man, but does he care?
3. Not likely, I think Obama would denounce Christ in record fashion, maybe take him a whole 30 seconds. :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Not even that long...

Granted it is no one but the Pastor's fault that he will not save his own life by recanting. There is no reason to get upset about it. It is not like a book, even a Koran, was burned, cartoons published, movies made, or other kinds of freedom expressed.

Those must be condemned, strongly discouraged, apologized for continuously, people held accountable, or in the case of our so-called brave nation, never happen.

So it must be that Pastor Yousef Nadarkhani killed. But even then, he is not some famous celebrity murderer on death row who must be saved by international protests, marches, and tearful pleadings from the beautiful, and liberal, people.

He is just a Christian. If he is willing to die for his faith, why bother? Let him die.

There is something else not happening. Christians around the world are not rioting, loudly protesting at mosques or burning them. They are not fomenting other violent acts or killing Muslims.

There aren’t even any mass protests.

Yeah, we can't be bothered with something this inconsequential, can we, Mr. Obama?

EXACTLY what do YOU think the US's response to this should be?

Other hypocritical rw's, feel free to answer - OR - you can just go pretending that SOMEHOW, this is President Obama's responsibility.

And, yes, in the grand scheme of things, this is inconsequential.

To his family, its everything. But, obviously, he has made a different choice.

He could be offered asylum here. That would be kind of a nice touch, you know since we had islamic terrorists and former insurgents living just a couple hundred miles up the road from where I live. They've all been arrested now, so maybe there's a place for rent. :eusa_angel:

WHERE IS OBAMA?

Isn't that a crock of shit? In the year 2012 someone is going to be executed for being a Christian.

Not a big scholar of Bible prophesy, but my understanding is that before the end, it will only get worse.

If you feel the need to put soldiers in the field in Islamic countries the disadvantage of inciting mass murder of our troops by burning their holy books then action needs to be taken.
If you feel the need to save this man then go and save him. Be Rambo and strap on a weapon and go for it. But I doubt you have any courage more than badmouthing someone that is the leader of this nation with suicide by theology.

I have the courage but not the means to help this man. Obama has the means but something else is missing.

Have a few more drinks, alkie.

Obama don't like it...
:eusa_eh:
U.S. Gov’t Condemns Iran Over Death Row Pastor, Urges Pressure on Tehran
February 24, 2012 – Deepening concern about the possibly imminent execution of an Iranian pastor sentenced to death for “apostasy” prompted both the White House and State Department to issue strongly-worded statements Thursday.
Youcef Nadarkhani’s fate has been in the balance for many months, as his case moved between a court in his home province, Iran’s Supreme Court, and the office of supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. Recent days brought reports that judicial authorities had reissued an execution order, prompting fears that Nadarkhani could be hanged without notice at any time – in line with Iranian practice.

White House press secretary Jay Carney in a statement called the situation “yet another shocking breach of Iran’s international obligations, its own constitution, and stated religious values.” “The United States stands in solidarity with Pastor Nadarkhani, his family, and all those who seek to practice their religion without fear of persecution – a fundamental and universal human right,” he said. “The United States calls upon the Iranian authorities to immediately lift the sentence, release Pastor Nadarkhani, and demonstrate a commitment to basic, universal human rights, including freedom of religion.”

Carney said the U.S. again urged governments and people of conscience around the world to press Tehran to release Nadarkhani. The call was echoed by State Department spokesman Mark Toner. “Such government persecution for simply following one’s faith is common in Iran, where followers of many religious traditions face harsh treatment and severe violations of their religious freedom,” he said. “We have also witnessed a dramatic increase in the arrest of adherents to the Baha’i faith recently, as well as an increase in repression of freedom of expression in all forms.” The State Department first expressed concern about Nadarkhani last July.

The American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ), which has been deeply involved in the case, welcomed the new statements. “We greatly appreciate the White House’s and State Department's efforts on behalf of Pastor Youcef and join in urging other nations of the world to intervene with the Iranian regime on his behalf,” said executive director Jordan Sekulow. “It is absolutely critical that we continue to place international pressure on Iran for Pastor Youcef’s immediate and unconditional release.”

MORE

If he was a queer hanging by a tree the left would be using the Muslim holy book as jet fuel to get to dc to demand support for his cause.

Many of you are shallow and weak. Obama should stand for all just like most Americans do.

So, since Iran has hung gays in the past, you (in your drunken haze) can find evidence of us using "the Muslim holy book as jet fuel to get to dc to demand support" for our cause.

Right?

(Some people are SOOOOO stupid, they don't even realize the examples they give are really happening) :lol::lol::lol:

WHERE IS OBAMA?

I was the same place I am with regard to the Christians being slaughtered in Syria. Demanding my "fucking piece of shit" president DO SOMETHING. Christians are being slaughtered all over the middle east and what's Obama doing?

BUILDING THE FUCKING TERRORISTS IN GITMO A GOD DAMN SOCCER FIELD.

Now if you want to act like an adult and actually have a conversation let's try again. Although I doubt you're capable.

And have been before 2008...show us your outrage from before then.

Last edited:

I haven't been drinking. But even if I had I rather be fueled by booze than blind ignorance like you.

Neg earned.

Sure, you're not drinking. :lol::lol::lol:

Are you sure you negged me? Alcohol will cause you to make some pretty silly mistakes and all.

:lol::lol::lol:

We burn some books or take some demeaning photos and the left goes fucking bananas. This man is gonna be executed for his thoughts and no one cares.

Sad

Nazis kill people ... they don't burn books... you retard.

See that's exactly what I'm talking about Obamaites have no clue what the value of a life is. A book is burned so this filthy backwards society in Afghanistan decides that innocent blood should be shed.

People in America woke up without a family member...

... what do the liberals say? "Shouldn't have burned the book".

nazis very much burned books, that additionally they also killed people does not negate the book burning.

Forum List

Back