Christian nations have the highest crime and murder rates

Xtians LOVE pedophilia

Your Muhammad was a pedophile.

Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...
Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Life-Muhammad-I-Ishaq/dp/0196360331/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291389534&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The Life of Muhammad (9780196360331): I. Ishaq, A. Guillaume: Books[/ame]

Yes, it is just a thought.

Let us know when you have a fact

ok

Top ten reasons why sharia is bad for all societies -- Islam and human rights

6. Islam commands that highway robbers should be crucified or mutilated.

In September 2003, Scotsman Sandy Mitchell faced crucifixion in Saudi Arabia. He was beaten and tortured until he confessed to a crime he did not commit: a bomb plot masterminded by the British embassy. The article says of this punishment that it is the worst kind of execution and that two have been carried out in the last twenty years.

In 2002 Amnesty International reports that even though Saudi Arabia ratified the Convention against Torture and other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (Convention against Torture) in October 1997, amputation is prescribed under both Hudud (punishments) and Qisas (law of retaliation). Amnesty International has recorded thirty-three amputations and nine cross-amputations where the alternate hand or foot is mutilated.

In 2002, in Iran, a man was sentenced to have his right hand and left foot amputated for theft with special circumstances.

In 2003, in Sudan a sixteen-year-old boy has been sentenced to have his right hand and left foot amputated for highway robbery.

And yet, despite the horrors of Sharia, the xtians kill and commit crimes more frequently

That about what I would expect from a people that worship human sacrifice, many of whom celebrate human sacrifice by consuming human blood and flesh

"And yet, despite the horrors of Sharia, the xtians kill and commit crimes more frequently"

I agree with you about the HORRORS of sharia law.

but I don't agree about xtians kililng and committing more crimes...

in my opinion SHARIA LAW IS a crime

when a sharia court sentences a woman to stoning for having sex it is the sharia court that is committing the crime, NOT the woman.

sharia courts commit more crimes and more murders than anyone or anything else

most sharia laws are CRIMINAL

and sharia punishments are CRIMINAL

I'm also certain that the reason crime rates are down in islamic countries is because;

a. people are afraid of the consequences (extreme and irrational (criminal)) punishments for petty crimes

b. in islamic nations, 1 offense is all you get before you are subjected to etxreme and criminal punishments

===========
"That about what I would expect from a people that worship human sacrifice, many of whom celebrate human sacrifice by consuming human blood and flesh"

which is completely different than islamic religious law which rewards muslims who slaughter innocent people with 70 virgins (to rape?) in islamic heaven

btw...
no christians actually consume human blood or flesh...

speaking of CELEBRATING HUMAN SACRIFICE

I remember millions of islamic arabs DANCING in the streets on 9/11 when muslims murderers
SACRIFICED their lives to slaughter thousands of innocent people

ok

Top ten reasons why sharia is bad for all societies -- Islam and human rights

6. Islam commands that highway robbers should be crucified or mutilated.

In September 2003, Scotsman Sandy Mitchell faced crucifixion in Saudi Arabia. He was beaten and tortured until he confessed to a crime he did not commit: a bomb plot masterminded by the British embassy. The article says of this punishment that it is the worst kind of execution and that two have been carried out in the last twenty years.

In 2002 Amnesty International reports that even though Saudi Arabia ratified the Convention against Torture and other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (Convention against Torture) in October 1997, amputation is prescribed under both Hudud (punishments) and Qisas (law of retaliation). Amnesty International has recorded thirty-three amputations and nine cross-amputations where the alternate hand or foot is mutilated.

In 2002, in Iran, a man was sentenced to have his right hand and left foot amputated for theft with special circumstances.

In 2003, in Sudan a sixteen-year-old boy has been sentenced to have his right hand and left foot amputated for highway robbery.

And yet, despite the horrors of Sharia, the xtians kill and commit crimes more frequently

That about what I would expect from a people that worship human sacrifice, many of whom celebrate human sacrifice by consuming human blood and flesh

"And yet, despite the horrors of Sharia, the xtians kill and commit crimes more frequently"

when a sharia court sentences a woman to stoning for having sex it is the sharia court that is committing the crime, NOT the woman.

I'm also certain that the reason crime rates are down in islamic countries is because;

a. people are afraid of the consequences (extreme and irrational (criminal)) punishments for petty crimes

b. in islamic nations, 1 offense is all you get before you are subjected to etxreme and criminal punishments

===========
"That about what I would expect from a people that worship human sacrifice, many of whom celebrate human sacrifice by consuming human blood and flesh"

which is completely different than islamic religious law which rewards muslims who slaughter innocent people with 70 virgins (to rape?) in islamic heaven

btw...

I remember millions of islamic arabs DANCING in the streets on 9/11 when muslims murderers

Of course you don't believe the FACT that christian nations are more crime-ridden and violent than islamic ones

All wingnuts are allergic to FACTS

And I don't have to point to a one time event to demonstrate the bloodthirst of xtians. They celebrate human sarifice every Sunday

===========

btw...

Of course you don't believe the FACT that christian nations are more crime-ridden and violent than islamic ones

And I don't have to point to a one time event to demonstrate the bloodthirst of xtians. They celebrate human sarifice every Sunday

Christianity does not advocate murder.

Islam advocates murder.

Quran 9:5...
Then when the Sacred Months have passed, then kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

===========

btw...

how long did YOU dance in the streets on 9/11?

how many xtians have you murdered so far?

Xtian Pedophilia

About 1,050,000 results

Muslim pedophila

About 308,000 results

number of people killed by christians for violating christian law; 0

number of people killed by muslims for violating islamic law; thousands

Link?

Xtians are so bloodthirsty that they think it's OK to kill people as long as it's not for violating a religious law :lol:

ANd xtianity encourages the murder of non-christians, even if they're family members

Kill Followers of Other Religions

"If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst." (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

Last edited:

===========

btw...

Christianity does not advocate murder.

Islam advocates murder.

Quran 9:5...
Then when the Sacred Months have passed, then kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

"If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst." (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

Xtian Pedophilia

About 1,050,000 results

Muslim pedophila

About 308,000 results

Link?

Xtians are so bloodthirsty that they think it's OK to kill people as long as it's not for violating a religious law :lol:

extremist muslims are so bloodthirsty they think it's ok to murder people for violating irrational islamic religious laws

number of innocent people murdered by christian courts; 0

number of innocent people murdered by islamic courts; millions

number of people murdered by deranged islamic courts condoned by sangha; millions

Link?

extremist muslims are so bloodthirsty they think it's ok to murder people for violating irrational islamic religious laws

number of innocent people murdered by christian courts; 0

number of innocent people murdered by islamic courts; millions

number of people murdered by deranged islamic courts condoned by sangha; millions

The xtian God wants xtians to kill their family if they aren't xtians

I guess the xtians didn't know their God wants them to kill all non-christians. :lol:

I'm not surprised. Xtians are notoriously ignorant about their own faith (along with many other things)

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The nations with the highest murder rates are christian

List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Of the ten nations that have the highest crimes rates, 8 are christian nations. None are Islamic

World Top Ten Countries With Highest Crime Rates

countries-with-highest-reported-crime-rates.jpg

I was not aware that there are any "Christian nations." Now you want to say that America is a Christian nation? Gosh, this is very confusing.

However, I will respond to what I think the post was trying to say.

I believe the nations that have the majority "Christian" populations will be the nations that Satan will be battling the most. The way he does that is with deception. you see, these stats that are posted here do not mean, nor do they actually say, that Christiasns are the ones who are the criminals. Satan is the author of confusion, and it seels that at least the OP is listening to Satan.

Just sayin'

In wingnut world, all those crimes were commited by the 0.8% of americans who are muslims:cuckoo:

Like this guy

alg_scott_roeder.jpg

I guess the xtians didn't know their God wants them to kill all non-christians. :lol:

I'm not surprised. Xtians are notoriously ignorant about their own faith (along with many other things)

"I guess the xtians didn't know their God wants them to kill all non-christians. :lol:"

doesn't allah demand the same of muslims?

http://www.inthenameofallah.org/Unbelievers.html

191 And slay them [wa^ qtuloohum] wherever ye catch them and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith. 192 But if they cease Allah is Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful.

193 And fight them [Wa^ qatiloohum] on until there is no more tumult or oppression and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression.

*** Slaughtering the UNBELIEVERS is not restricted to the pagan Arabs but also to ALL those who do not believe in the message of Muhammad:

All Hindus, Zoroasterians, Animists, Christians, Polytheists, Buddhists, Jews etc anywhere and every where on Earth ***

"I'm not surprised. Xtians are notoriously ignorant about their own faith (along with many other things"

apparently so are you.

I'm curious
since it is obvious you are a fanatical islamic zealot....

do you advocate the slaughter of non-muslims?

Last edited:

"I guess the xtians didn't know their God wants them to kill all non-christians. :lol:"

"I'm not surprised. Xtians are notoriously ignorant about their own faith (along with many other things"

apparently so are you.

The wingnuts' best defense for xtianity is "Muslims do it too!"

All of the Abrahamic religions are steeped in blood. The children of Abraham are mass murderers and pedophiles

Is the problem of "crimes rate" related with women in shopping!! :lol:

anyway, this is some panoramic view in those countries:

The genocide in Darfur by Mooslims is not so scenic, eh, virgin chaser?

The genocide in Darfur has claimed 400,000 lives and displaced over 2,500,000 people. More than one hundred people continue to die each day; five thousand die every month.

Since February 2003, the Sudanese government in Khartoum and the government-sponsored Janjaweed militia have used rape, displacement, organized starvation, threats against aid workers and mass murder. Violence, disease, and displacement continue to kill thousands of innocent Darfurians every month.
Genocide in Darfur, Sudan | Darfur Scorecard
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ojg9UjMk0[/ame]

Neither was the christian genocide in Rwanda

Genocide and the role of the Church in Rwanda

apparently so are you.

All of the Abrahamic religions are steeped in blood. The children of Abraham are mass murderers and pedophiles

so
your defense of islam is.....christians do it, too?

extremist christians are bad
extremist muslims are worse

and you are the worst of all

apparently so are you.

Muhammadanism is a dreadful curse on the world.

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Ishmaels-House-History-Muslim-Lands/dp/0300167156/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291486874&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: In Ishmael's House: A History of Jews in Muslim Lands (9780300167153): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

apparently so are you.

so
your defense of islam is.....christians do it, too?

extremist christians are bad
extremist muslims are worse

and you are the worst of all

I condemned all of the Abrahamic religions. I guess you don't know what I'm referring to. :lol:

Wingnuts think I am "defending" islam by saying they're not as violent as xtians because they think "xtians aren't as violent as muslims" is a defense of xtianity :lol:

That's the sort of Moral Equivalency their unthinking support of human sacrifice encourages

apparently so are you.

Muhammadanism is a dreadful curse on the world.

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Ishmaels-House-History-Muslim-Lands/dp/0300167156/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291486874&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: In Ishmael's House: A History of Jews in Muslim Lands (9780300167153): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

:lol:

Forum List

Back