Christian nations have the highest crime and murder rates

The genocide in Darfur by Mooslims is not so scenic, eh, virgin chaser?

Genocide in Darfur, Sudan | Darfur Scorecard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ojg9UjMk0

Neither was the christian genocide in Rwanda

Christian doctrine opposes genocide.:clap2:

Islam desires genocide. :eek:

Quran 17:16... :eek:
When We decide to destroy a population, We (first) send a definite order to those among them who are given the good things of this life and yet transgress; so that the word is proved true against them: then (it is) We destroy them utterly.

Christians LOVE genocide

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__kf7TljgGs[/ame]

Neither was the christian genocide in Rwanda

Christian doctrine opposes genocide.:clap2:

Islam desires genocide. :eek:

Quran 17:16... :eek:
When We decide to destroy a population, We (first) send a definite order to those among them who are given the good things of this life and yet transgress; so that the word is proved true against them: then (it is) We destroy them utterly.

Christians LOVE genocide

Christianity opposes genocide.:clap2:

Islam encourages genocide.:eek: allahu fucku

Quran 17:16...:eek:

The genocide in Darfur [perpetrated by Mooslims] has claimed 400,000 lives and displaced over 2,500,000 people. More than one hundred people continue to die each day; five thousand die every month.

Since February 2003, the Sudanese government in Khartoum and the government-sponsored Janjaweed militia have used rape, displacement, organized starvation, threats against aid workers and mass murder. Violence, disease, and displacement continue to kill thousands of innocent Darfurians every month.
Genocide in Darfur, Sudan | Darfur Scorecard
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DcFs4NSDT0[/ame]

Christians love genocide (and rape)

Democratic Republic of the Congo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Second Congo War, beginning in 1998, devastated the country, involved seven foreign armies and is sometimes referred to as the "African World War".[4] Despite the signing of peace accords in 2003, fighting continues in the east of the country. In eastern Congo, the prevalence of rape and other sexual violence is described as the worst in the world.[5] The war is the world's deadliest conflict since World War II, killing 5.4 million people.[6][7]

Democratic Republic of the Congo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Christianity is the majority religion in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, followed by about 90% of the population. Denominations include Roman Catholic 55% and Protestant (including Kimbanguism) 35%. Animism accounts for 2.4%.[66]

Christianity opposes genocide and rape.:clap2:

Islam encourages genocide...:eek:

Quran 9:5...:eek:
Then when the Sacred Months have passed, then kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Muslims attack on 9/11, murder 3,000 Americans.

Islam encourages rape of children...:eek:

Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...:eek:
Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Life-Muhammad-I-Ishaq/dp/0196360331/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291389534&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The Life of Muhammad (9780196360331): I. Ishaq, A. Guillaume: Books[/ame]

Christianity opposes genocide and rape.:clap2:

Islam encourages genocide...:eek:

Quran 9:5...:eek:
Then when the Sacred Months have passed, then kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Muslims attack on 9/11, murder 3,000 Americans.

Islam encourages rape of children...:eek:

Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...:eek:
Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Life-Muhammad-I-Ishaq/dp/0196360331/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291389534&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The Life of Muhammad (9780196360331): I. Ishaq, A. Guillaume: Books[/ame]

Xtians love genocide

When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you may nations...then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them and show them no mercy." Deuteronomy 7:1-2, NIV. 1

Now that's some funny shit....Christian nations have the highest murder rate.

I guess we are not supposed to count the muslim terrorists who blow each other up at market places and in their own mosques.

...do not leave alive anything that breaths. Completely destroy them...as the Lord your God has commanded you..." Deuteronomy 20:16, NIV.

:lol:

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The nations with the highest murder rates are christian

List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Of the ten nations that have the highest crimes rates, 8 are christian nations. None are Islamic

World Top Ten Countries With Highest Crime Rates

countries-with-highest-reported-crime-rates.jpg

Yeah, right.

Compared to Somalia, the rest of the world is a dangerous place.

Seriously, do you NOT THINK about what you are posting before you do it?

...do not leave alive anything that breaths. Completely destroy them...as the Lord your God has commanded you..." Deuteronomy 20:16, NIV.

10 Commandments: Thou Shall Not Murder.:clap2:

Islamic Commandment: Thou Shall Murder:eek:

Quran 9:5...

"Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

"Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

:lo:

10 Commandments: Thou Shall Not Murder:clap2:

Islamic Commandment: Thou Shall Murder:eek:

Quran 4:89...
They wish that you reject Faith, as they have rejected Faith, and thus that you all become equal like one another. So take not protectors or friends from them, till they emigrate in the Way of Allâh (to Muhammad SAW). But if they turn back from Islâm, take hold of them and kill them wherever you find them, and take neither protectors or friends)nor helpers from them.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The nations with the highest murder rates are christian

List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Of the ten nations that have the highest crimes rates, 8 are christian nations. None are Islamic

World Top Ten Countries With Highest Crime Rates

countries-with-highest-reported-crime-rates.jpg

"Of the ten nations that have the highest crimes rates, 8 are christian nations. None are Islamic"

i'm an atheist/agnostic/apathetic
social liberal
moderately conservative on fiscal and military issues (and crime)

and my response;

perhaps the reason christian nations have higher crime rates than islamic nations is because in islamic nations you get one chance at crime and then they start chopping off hands and heads while in christian nations they tend to give you a few years in jail and then release you to commit MORE crimes?

just a thought

Yes, it is just a thought.

Let us know when you have a fact

ok

Top ten reasons why sharia is bad for all societies -- Islam and human rights

6. Islam commands that highway robbers should be crucified or mutilated.

In September 2003, Scotsman Sandy Mitchell faced crucifixion in Saudi Arabia. He was beaten and tortured until he confessed to a crime he did not commit: a bomb plot masterminded by the British embassy. The article says of this punishment that it is the worst kind of execution and that two have been carried out in the last twenty years.

In 2002 Amnesty International reports that even though Saudi Arabia ratified the Convention against Torture and other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (Convention against Torture) in October 1997, amputation is prescribed under both Hudud (punishments) and Qisas (law of retaliation). Amnesty International has recorded thirty-three amputations and nine cross-amputations where the alternate hand or foot is mutilated.

In 2002, in Iran, a man was sentenced to have his right hand and left foot amputated for theft with special circumstances.

In 2003, in Sudan a sixteen-year-old boy has been sentenced to have his right hand and left foot amputated for highway robbery.

The xtian god is a baby killer...the biggest abortionist in the universe

"The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children do survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone. I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre. But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered." O LORD, what should I request for your people? I will ask for wombs that don't give birth and breasts that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them. I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions. I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels. The people of Israel are stricken. Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children." (Hosea 9:11-16 NLT)

"Of the ten nations that have the highest crimes rates, 8 are christian nations. None are Islamic"

i'm an atheist/agnostic/apathetic
social liberal
moderately conservative on fiscal and military issues (and crime)

and my response;

perhaps the reason christian nations have higher crime rates than islamic nations is because in islamic nations you get one chance at crime and then they start chopping off hands and heads while in christian nations they tend to give you a few years in jail and then release you to commit MORE crimes?

just a thought

Yes, it is just a thought.

Let us know when you have a fact

ok

Top ten reasons why sharia is bad for all societies -- Islam and human rights

6. Islam commands that highway robbers should be crucified or mutilated.

In September 2003, Scotsman Sandy Mitchell faced crucifixion in Saudi Arabia. He was beaten and tortured until he confessed to a crime he did not commit: a bomb plot masterminded by the British embassy. The article says of this punishment that it is the worst kind of execution and that two have been carried out in the last twenty years.

In 2002 Amnesty International reports that even though Saudi Arabia ratified the Convention against Torture and other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (Convention against Torture) in October 1997, amputation is prescribed under both Hudud (punishments) and Qisas (law of retaliation). Amnesty International has recorded thirty-three amputations and nine cross-amputations where the alternate hand or foot is mutilated.

In 2002, in Iran, a man was sentenced to have his right hand and left foot amputated for theft with special circumstances.

In 2003, in Sudan a sixteen-year-old boy has been sentenced to have his right hand and left foot amputated for highway robbery.

And yet, despite the horrors of Sharia, the xtians kill and commit crimes more frequently

That about what I would expect from a people that worship human sacrifice, many of whom celebrate human sacrifice by consuming human blood and flesh

The xtian god is a baby killer...the biggest abortionist in the universe

Mahomet was a child molester and viewed in Islam as The Perfect Man, sanctioning pedophilia .

Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...

Now that's some funny shit....Christian nations have the highest murder rate.

I guess we are not supposed to count the muslim terrorists who blow each other up at market places and in their own mosques.

how do we count the 3000 people murdered by muslims on 9/11?

as people murdered in a CHRISTIAN NATION?

or as people murdered by MUSLIMS?

Xtian Pedophilia

About 1,050,000 results

Muslim pedophila

About 308,000 results

Islam condones pedophilia. Mahomet was a child molester.

Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...

Forum List

Back