'Christian Militants … Might Bring Down The Country’

That's not true. Being a Missourian, you should know all about the CSA. They attempted to blow up a natural gas pipeline and they assassinated a black police officer, which is what brought the heat down on them. When they were arrested, they had a stockpile of military hardware, to include a shit-ton of C4 and an anti-tank weapon.

This is the face of domestic terrorism.

Furthermore, there is a high index of suspicion that Tim McVeigh might have had ties to the remnants of the CSA or was influenced by the groups "teachings". So, no Cole Bombing, but what about a federal building?

And you guys scoff when Muslims say something similar about their own group of assholes.

Back in 1985, I was still in Junior High School...but I did read the FBI report in the link. You should too.

Two idiots tried to blow up a natural gas pipeline with dynamite...and failed.

One of those two idiots shot a pawn shop owner in a robbery and killed an Arkansas state trooper while fleeing.

These were not planned operations by the group.

Richard Snell (criminal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are some on here who seem to think that if you area non muslim and a non jew then you are a Christian by default and the actions from a person in that group is Christian extremism.

They also defend and promote islam as though it is not a religion.

The left finally found a religion they like. It's sad that it's full of murdering thugs.........wait a minute.........I guess it's not so strange after all.

Yes you are right: the United States is not a true democracy. U.S. Const., Art. IV, Sec. 4. It is a constitutional republic, which is a representative form of government, albeit there is now provision for initiatives to be enacted into law directly by public referendum (e.g., the previous initiative in California for an anti-gay marriage amendment to the State constitution). Likewise, you are also right regarding the tyranny of the majority; which is just the danger that politicized Christians pose to our “nation of laws.”

I owe you an appology for responding like an ass.

Apology accepted. I should know better myself. Indeed, if I had a dollar for every time I made an ass of myself, I’d be a rich man!

Back in 1985, I was still in Junior High School...but I did read the FBI report in the link. You should too.

One of those two idiots shot a pawn shop owner in a robbery and killed an Arkansas state trooper while fleeing.

There are some on here who seem to think that if you area non muslim and a non jew then you are a Christian by default and the actions from a person in that group is Christian extremism.

The left finally found a religion they like. It's sad that it's full of murdering thugs.........wait a minute.........I guess it's not so strange after all.
They share a common enemy and a common purpose.

I hope they like sharia law equally as much.

Let's just forget about what the majority of Christian groups do eh?
Never mind the food distributions, the medical and dental that they do around the world.

and hamas is one of the most charitable groups in the middle east. nice deflection attempt though

Hamas rockets slam Israel - Washington Times

I'll patiently wait for you to post any article referencing the Baptists, Pentecostals or Mormons firing so much as a bottle rocket at anyone...but I won't hold my breath.

Anything that real Americans do to keep their liberty, the left will oppose in the name of "rights". Liberalism is a mental disease.

Let's just forget about what the majority of Christian groups do eh?
Never mind the food distributions, the medical and dental that they do around the world.

and hamas is one of the most charitable groups in the middle east. nice deflection attempt though

I did not hear anything about Hamas helping in the Hades earthquake or food to the starving in North Korea or aid to Japan.
Yes giving money to help their own people with food, but not to anyone else.

“There have been no sects in the christian world, however absurd, which have not endeavoured to support their opinions by arguments drawn from Scripture, misinterpreted or misapplied.

“We had a melancholy instance of this in our own country, in the last century, - when the church of Christ, as well as the government, during that period of national confusion, was torn asunder into various sects and factions; - when some men pretended to have Scripture precepts, parables, or prophecies to plead, in favor of the most impious absurdities that falsehood could advance. The same spirit which prevailed amongst the fanaticks, seems to have gone forth among these modern enthusiasts. - Faith, the distinguishing characteristic of a christian, is defined by them not as a rational assent of the understanding, to truths which are established by indisputable authority, but as a violent persuasion of mind, that they are instantaneously become the children of God - that the whole score of their sins is for ever blotted out, without the payment of one tear of repentance. - Pleasing doctrine this to the fears and passions of mankind! - promising fair to gain proselytes of the vicious and impenitent.”
- Laurence Sterne, “On Enthusiasm,” Sermons of the late Rev. Sterne, V-VII, Sermon 11 (1769)

There have been zealots for every cause in the world. To be zealous in the cause of righteousness is just and good; but to pursue any cause, however right or just, with fanaticism is both unjust and evil. All extremists are bad, for they would be a law unto themselves. In former times, zealots were burned at the stake - and some for good cause.

And some not...

People get confused and think Christianity is to blame for violence (what little exists) committed in the name of the Christian God, but it wasn't Christianity or even religion that was the issue but the STATE DETERMINING WHAT FAITH PEOPLE SHOULD ADHERE TO, or using the church when they could not legally oppress.

When the state is prevented from doing such things, as it has been in the Christian world for a couple hundred years, then you don't see people slaughtering in the name of Christ. It doesn't happen. It's not happening now and hasn't for a long time.

Islam combines both religion and political ideology, however, which makes it a creature of oppression. It is not on equal footing with Christianity in terms of violence, it never has been. Islam is by nature a violent and oppressive state..it is, by definition, a relgion-dictating political entity, and as such, will continue to pose a threat to the well being of everyone it comes into contact with.

‘Christian Militants

Links to:

Democrat: We Need 'Analysis of How Christian Militants

Democrat: We Need 'Analysis of How Christian Militants … Might Bring Down The Country’
Thursday, June 16, 2011
By Michael W. Chapman
(CNSNews.com) – At a congressional hearing on Muslim radicalization in U.S. prisons, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) said that investigators needed to analyze Christian militants in America because they too might try to “bring down the country.”

--

Rep. Lee then said, “As we look to be informational, we should include an analysis of how Christian militants or others might bring down the country. We have to look broadly, do we not?”

Dunleavy answered: “I don’t know that Christian militants have foreign country backing or foreign country financing.”

Lee then said, “I don’t think that’s the issue. The issue is whether or not their intent is to undermine the laws of this nation. And I think it is clear that that is the case. So it’s not -- your distinction is not answering the question.”​

Ahhh. So one guy blew up an abortion clinic, and Lee thinks that's a greater threat to America than foreign-financed terrorists.

Lee is an idiot.

She's a lot more than just an idiot. She's evil.

They think they'll be exempt.

‘Christian Militants

Links to:

Democrat: We Need 'Analysis of How Christian Militants

Democrat: We Need 'Analysis of How Christian Militants … Might Bring Down The Country’
Thursday, June 16, 2011
By Michael W. Chapman
(CNSNews.com) – At a congressional hearing on Muslim radicalization in U.S. prisons, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) said that investigators needed to analyze Christian militants in America because they too might try to “bring down the country.”

--

Rep. Lee then said, “As we look to be informational, we should include an analysis of how Christian militants or others might bring down the country. We have to look broadly, do we not?”

Dunleavy answered: “I don’t know that Christian militants have foreign country backing or foreign country financing.”

Lee then said, “I don’t think that’s the issue. The issue is whether or not their intent is to undermine the laws of this nation. And I think it is clear that that is the case. So it’s not -- your distinction is not answering the question.”​

Ahhh. So one guy blew up an abortion clinic, and Lee thinks that's a greater threat to America than foreign-financed terrorists.

Lee is an idiot.

She's a lot more than just an idiot. She's evil.
"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

-- Robert J. Hanlon

The militia will never bring down the country. When they rise up, so will their neighbors, put them against the wall, and end the problem forever.

They think they'll be exempt.

No, but by the time they figure that out it will be too late!
"No! No! Don't cut my head off -- I defended you on the interne --"

THUNK!!
BeHeaded.gif

(That post needed a beheaded emoticon)

So, uh, they blew up the USS Cole, right? Attacked some Embassies? Hijacked an airliner?

No? None of those things? Oh, yeah, I remember now...they were arrested without incident or injury to anyone.

That's not true. Being a Missourian, you should know all about the CSA. They attempted to blow up a natural gas pipeline and they assassinated a black police officer, which is what brought the heat down on them. When they were arrested, they had a stockpile of military hardware, to include a shit-ton of C4 and an anti-tank weapon.

Furthermore, there is a high index of suspicion that Tim McVeigh might have had ties to the remnants of the CSA or was influenced by the groups "teachings". So, no Cole Bombing, but what about a federal building?

PS - The CSA is not a Christian Organization, it's a White Supremacy Group.

And you guys scoff when Muslims say something similar about their own group of assholes.

Well what do you know? I was in Junior High in '85 too and not that far away from the HQ of the CSA.

The last I checked, carrying out assassinations of state troopers because of their race was "terrorism".

Are you referring to me? If so, it would be much easier for you if you just directed your comments to me.

Forum List

Back