'Christian Militants … Might Bring Down The Country’

GetdClu

Culture Warrior
Jun 9, 2011
Central Illinois
Didn’t know there were “Christian militants” did you? Goes along with our military coming home and becoming “terrorists,” doesn’t it! But this is the goal of the left and Islamofascists anyway, so pinning it on Christians or other Patriots trying to bring back the Constitution is merely misdirection.

getdclu.com (slash) archives (slash) 2965

‘Christian Militants

Links to:

Democrat: We Need 'Analysis of How Christian Militants

Democrat: We Need 'Analysis of How Christian Militants … Might Bring Down The Country’
Thursday, June 16, 2011
By Michael W. Chapman
(CNSNews.com) – At a congressional hearing on Muslim radicalization in U.S. prisons, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) said that investigators needed to analyze Christian militants in America because they too might try to “bring down the country.”

--

Rep. Lee then said, “As we look to be informational, we should include an analysis of how Christian militants or others might bring down the country. We have to look broadly, do we not?”

Dunleavy answered: “I don’t know that Christian militants have foreign country backing or foreign country financing.”

Lee then said, “I don’t think that’s the issue. The issue is whether or not their intent is to undermine the laws of this nation. And I think it is clear that that is the case. So it’s not -- your distinction is not answering the question.”​

Ahhh. So one guy blew up an abortion clinic, and Lee thinks that's a greater threat to America than foreign-financed terrorists.

Lee is an idiot.

rep-sheila-jackson-lee-d-tx-democrat-stupid-moonbat-political-poster-1279773614.jpg

It would be better for this country to be taken over by true Conservative Militants than to continue on it's current course. Religious dealings I have no place for. Moralists on the other hand, I would support fully.

The so-called "religious right" composed of Christian fundamentalists (evangelical fanatics) and extremists, have hijacked the Republican party. They are not Christians, but the worst kind of political subversives. They are unethical and intellectually dishonest, their professed beliefs a perversion of Christ’s teachings, and their practices a corruption of the most basic tenets of Christian faith. They are, in short, pious frauds; they are anathema. It is they - not the Muslim terrorists - that pose the greatest threat to American democracy. They will be their own undoing; for it is they who have pushed the Republicans far from their traditional conservative values in order to impose their own radical agenda on the nation and the world. They shall succeed only in alienating true conservatives and causing a rift in the Republican party; which, ultimately, shall result in their political downfall.

The so-called "religious right" composed of Christian fundamentalists (evangelical fanatics) and extremists, have hijacked the Republican party. They are not Christians, but the worst kind of political subversives. They are unethical and intellectually dishonest, their professed beliefs a perversion of Christ’s teachings, and their practices a corruption of the most basic tenets of Christian faith. They are, in short, pious frauds; they are anathema. It is they - not the Muslim terrorists - that pose the greatest threat to American democracy. They will be their own undoing; for it is they who have pushed the Republicans far from their traditional conservative values in order to impose their own radical agenda on the nation and the world. They shall succeed only in alienating true conservatives and causing a rift in the Republican party; which, ultimately, shall result in their political downfall.
More Republican fear-mongering, I see. :lol:

Say, did you know you're an idiot? True story.

When I try to reconcile conservative ideology with the teachings of Christ, I can only wonder how the man who gave out the loaves and fishes to the multitude by the Sea of Galilee would not be branded a “liberal” today.

Nemo, as a Conservative myself I don't believe that ANY religious organization should be involved in politics. I'm talking about Morals and Values not religious teachings.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9DHgnKeAxo]YouTube - ‪Onward christian soldiers‬‏[/ame]

‘Christian Militants

Links to:

Democrat: We Need 'Analysis of How Christian Militants … Might Bring Down The Country’
Thursday, June 16, 2011
By Michael W. Chapman
(CNSNews.com) – At a congressional hearing on Muslim radicalization in U.S. prisons, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) said that investigators needed to analyze Christian militants in America because they too might try to “bring down the country.”

--

Rep. Lee then said, “As we look to be informational, we should include an analysis of how Christian militants or others might bring down the country. We have to look broadly, do we not?”

Dunleavy answered: “I don’t know that Christian militants have foreign country backing or foreign country financing.”

Lee then said, “I don’t think that’s the issue. The issue is whether or not their intent is to undermine the laws of this nation. And I think it is clear that that is the case. So it’s not -- your distinction is not answering the question.”​

Ahhh. So one guy blew up an abortion clinic, and Lee thinks that's a greater threat to America than foreign-financed terrorists.

Lee is an idiot.

This is from the same idiot that thinks we should sell F-16s to Venezuela.

Hugo is our friend, and American Christians are our enemies.

Way to go liberals, keep up the good work in letting all of America know what fucking idiots you are.

1. Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
with the cross of Jesus going on before.
Christ, the royal Master, leads against the foe;
forward into battle see his banners go!
Refrain:
Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
with the cross of Jesus going on before.

2. At the sign of triumph Satan's host doth flee;
on then, Christian soldiers, on to victory!
Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
(Refrain)

3. Like a mighty army moves the church of God;
brothers, we are treading where the saints have trod.
We are not divided, all one body we,
one in hope and doctrine, one in charity.
(Refrain)

4. Crowns and thrones may perish, kingdoms rise and wane,
but the church of Jesus constant will remain.
Gates of hell can never gainst that church prevail;
we have Christ's own promise, and that cannot fail.
(Refrain)

5. Onward then, ye people, join our happy throng,
blend with ours your voices in the triumph song.
Glory, laud, and honor unto Christ the King,
this through countless ages men and angels sing.
(Refrain)

http://www.hymnsite.com/lyrics/umh575.sht

Where does that song say anything about persecuting and killing humans? Where does it say that Christians are supposed to go to war against other groups of people? Where does it say anything about weapons other than the cross of Jesus and anthems?

The song is all allegory. Nothng more. Some dummy on another forum thought it was a song written for the Crusades, as no doubt do some on here. :lol:

This hymn was originally a processional song for children:

The lyric was written as a processional hymn for children walking from Horbury Bridge, where Baring-Gould was curate, to Horbury St Peter's Church near Wakefield, Yorkshire, at Whitsuntide in 1865. It was originally entitled, "Hymn for Procession with Cross and Banners."

Onward, Christian Soldiers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I mean how do you even tolerate going to a graduation and having Elgar's Pomp and Circumstance played?

Are there words to "Pomp and Circumstance"?

Land of hope and glory

Mother of the free,

How shall we extol thee,

Who are born of thee.

Wider still and wider

Shall thy bounds be set,

God who made thee mighty

Make thee mightier yet

God who made thee mighty

Make thee mightier yet

Didn’t know there were “Christian militants” did you? Goes along with our military coming home and becoming “terrorists,” doesn’t it! But this is the goal of the left and Islamofascists anyway, so pinning it on Christians or other Patriots trying to bring back the Constitution is merely misdirection.

Yep. No such thing as "Christian Militants"

The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How many 'Christian militants' are there in comparison to, say, Islamic militants?

So, uh, they blew up the USS Cole, right? Attacked some Embassies? Hijacked an airliner?

No? None of those things? Oh, yeah, I remember now...they were arrested without incident or injury to anyone.

PS - The CSA is not a Christian Organization, it's a White Supremacy Group.

So, uh, they blew up the USS Cole, right? Attacked some Embassies? Hijacked an airliner?

No? None of those things? Oh, yeah, I remember now...they were arrested without incident or injury to anyone.

PS - The CSA is not a Christian Organization, it's a White Supremacy Group.

Eric Rudolph prefered Nietzsche to the Bible.

Rudolph himself has written, "Many good people continue to send me money and books. Most of them have, of course, an agenda; mostly born-again Christians looking to save my soul. I suppose the assumption is made that because I'm in here I must be a 'sinner' in need of salvation, and they would be glad to sell me a ticket to heaven, hawking this salvation like peanuts at a ballgame. I do appreciate their charity, but I could really do without the condescension. They have been so nice I would hate to break it to them that I really prefer Nietzsche to the Bible."[30]

Eric Robert Rudolph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Timothy McVeigh was an agnostic. Taking the sacrament before execution doesn't make one a Christian. It merely means he didn't like to take chances.

In June, 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News claiming to be an agnostic.[88] Before his execution, McVeigh took the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.[89]

Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Jared Loughner is a schizophrenic.

On May 25, 2011, Judge Burns ruled Loughner incompetent to stand trial. Court proceedings are suspended while Loughner, who has been diagnosed with schizophrenia,[66]

Jared Lee Loughner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On forums I often ask for Christian persecution which has occurred in the current day. Usually, these are all I get. Generally, the Crusades - which occurred before America did, and the witch trials of Salem which occurred in the 1600s are cited the most.

Face it. Christians like their money and their lifestyles way to much to do stupid shit like suicide bombing.

When I try to reconcile conservative ideology with the teachings of Christ, I can only wonder how the man who gave out the loaves and fishes to the multitude by the Sea of Galilee would not be branded a “liberal” today.
There is charity of the heart as he preached, and forced indentured charity as imposed by government. See the difference?

Render unto Caesar's what is Caesar's...render unto God what is God's...

‘Christian Militants

Links to:

Thursday, June 16, 2011
By Michael W. Chapman

--

Lee then said, “I don’t think that’s the issue. The issue is whether or not their intent is to undermine the laws of this nation. And I think it is clear that that is the case. So it’s not -- your distinction is not answering the question.”

Lee is an idiot.
Good Call...

Forum List

Back