'Christian Militants … Might Bring Down The Country’

Dead straight, Allie, but the badness of the Islamic militants does not excuse the badness of Christian militants. Bad is bad. Go read your Bible.

Fuck you. The concept that one can't criticize one group without endlessly referencing others is idiotic. It's relativism and it is just a tool assholes use to justify wrong headed ideology.

ever'body has the right to opinion but if you don't got the votes. you still gotta get along. Goebbels, by the by, would have been impressed with your approach. It's called demogoguery.

Actually, I didn't write "buncha crap". I wrote:

Indeed, so now granny the evangelist who faithfully attends church services, tithes and volunteers her time to knit sweaters for the poor is a threat to liberty, the Constitution. She's a terrorist no less. Ooh. She might oppose abortion. ("The babies, the little babies.") Evil witch. She might advocate for school choice. Oh, the humanity! She might oppose gay marriage. The depravity!

Friggin' bitch. Get a rope.​

So how ya figure what I wrote was demagoguery when quite obviously the contents of my post are intended to expose the insanity of your demagoguery?

You're a little nuts, ain't ya?

Look up the definition, sunshine, and you will see yourself there. By the by, your demogoguery is piss poor.

Oh, okay, thanks for the tip. But is it okay if I look it up under the correct spelling and not yours? :lol:

CHRISTIAN MILITANTS MIGHT BRING DOWN THE COUNTRY! :lmao:

Ya friggin' fruitcake.

Last edited:
Actually, I didn't write "buncha crap". I wrote:

Indeed, so now granny the evangelist who faithfully attends church services, tithes and volunteers her time to knit sweaters for the poor is a threat to liberty, the Constitution. She's a terrorist no less. Ooh. She might oppose abortion. ("The babies, the little babies.") Evil witch. She might advocate for school choice. Oh, the humanity! She might oppose gay marriage. The depravity!

Friggin' bitch. Get a rope.​

So how ya figure what I wrote was demogoguery when quite obviously the contents of my post are intended to expose the insanity of your demagoguery?

You're a little nuts, ain't ya?

Look up the definition, sunshine, and you will see yourself there. By the by, your demogoguery is piss poor.

Oh, okay, thanks for the tip. But is it okay if I look it up under the correct spelling and not yours? :lol:

CHRISTIAN MILITANTS MIGHT BRING DOWN THE COUNTRY!

You friggin' fruitcake. :lmao:

That is all you have, grasshopper? :lol: If this is your day job, then you have been repeatedly fired. You accuse others of what you do. You and Joe McCarthy would be great buddies.

Bullshit. The pretense that there are just as many, just as dangerous, American Christian militants as Muslim ones is a LIE.

That is your pretense, sick head, not the suggestion. This is why, among other statements, you are not considered for much more than entertainment purposes.

Fuck you. The concept that one can't criticize one group without endlessly referencing others is idiotic. It's relativism and it is just a tool assholes use to justify wrong headed ideology.

Yes, your wrong headed ideology is just that. Now read this clearly: Muslim extremism is wrong. So is Christian extremism. You are being relativistic when you attempt to deny it. Keep us laughing. Christians who know Christ are not amused with your nonsense.

It's like you have tourettes...you can't just say "Muslim extremism is wrong".

You have to say "Muslim extremism is wrong but so is blackface mime on a city street".

"Muslim extremism is wrong but there is a Mormon sect that was investigated for child abuse"

Muslim extremism is wrong but loggers killed off the spotted owl"

It's just relativist bs that clouds the water.

Yes, your wrong headed ideology is just that. Now read this clearly: Muslim extremism is wrong. So is Christian extremism. You are being relativistic when you attempt to deny it. Keep us laughing. Christians who know Christ are not amused with your nonsense.

Please quit trying to look intelligent, it makes things worse, not better.

It's like you have tourettes...you can't just say "Muslim extremism is wrong".

You have to say "Muslim extremism is wrong but so is blackface mime on a city street".

"Muslim extremism is wrong but there is a Mormon sect that was investigated for child abuse"

Muslim extremism is wrong but loggers killed off the spotted owl"

It's just relativist bs that clouds the water.

Nonsense. Here, Muslim extremism is wrong. Here, Christian extremis is wrong. Extremism is wrong. Do you get it now?

You are projecting your own inadequacy in that you cannot critically think, Allie.

Christian militant extremism exists. It is dangerous today, perhaps growing to the danger we faced in the 1950s and 1960s from white Christian extremists over the race issue. My dad and granddad were instrumental in their part of the south of breaking them, sending many to prison.

Just as all good Americans will not tolerate Muslim extremism, they will not tolerate Christian extremism.

Outlaws are outlaws, and if you deny that, then you are relativistic and shuttered in your ability to think. Until you are to correct this, what you have offered here is worthless.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBhlyXQeAL0&playnext=1&list=PL919AA216207B6B69]YouTube - ‪Deuce Bigalow-Tourette Syndrome‬‏[/ame]

Liberals personify the Christian ideals far more closely than do conservatives who want to deny help to the needy.

Sadly for you, that isn't happening.

But continue to pretend it's an issue. It's a malfunctioning frontal lobe thing.

Forum List

Back