'Christian Militants … Might Bring Down The Country’

Didn’t know there were “Christian militants” did you? Goes along with our military coming home and becoming “terrorists,” doesn’t it! But this is the goal of the left and Islamofascists anyway, so pinning it on Christians or other Patriots trying to bring back the Constitution is merely misdirection.

getdclu.com (slash) archives (slash) 2965

Yep. No such thing as "Christian Militants"

The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How many 'Christian militants' are there in comparison to, say, Islamic militants?

Moving the goalposts already?

The Crusades, despite what contemporary European history teaches, weren't exactly an exercise in Christian benevolence.

My point is that every religion has it's share of extremists.

So, uh, they blew up the USS Cole, right? Attacked some Embassies? Hijacked an airliner?

No? None of those things? Oh, yeah, I remember now...they were arrested without incident or injury to anyone.

That's not true. Being a Missourian, you should know all about the CSA. They attempted to blow up a natural gas pipeline and they assassinated a black police officer, which is what brought the heat down on them. When they were arrested, they had a stockpile of military hardware, to include a shit-ton of C4 and an anti-tank weapon.

This is the face of domestic terrorism.

Furthermore, there is a high index of suspicion that Tim McVeigh might have had ties to the remnants of the CSA or was influenced by the groups "teachings". So, no Cole Bombing, but what about a federal building?

PS - The CSA is not a Christian Organization, it's a White Supremacy Group.

And you guys scoff when Muslims say something similar about their own group of assholes.

So, uh, they blew up the USS Cole, right? Attacked some Embassies? Hijacked an airliner?

No? None of those things? Oh, yeah, I remember now...they were arrested without incident or injury to anyone.

Eric Rudolph prefered Nietzsche to the Bible.

Eric Robert Rudolph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Timothy McVeigh was an agnostic. Taking the sacrament before execution doesn't make one a Christian. It merely means he didn't like to take chances.

In June, 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News claiming to be an agnostic.[88] Before his execution, McVeigh took the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.[89]

Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Jared Loughner is a schizophrenic.

On May 25, 2011, Judge Burns ruled Loughner incompetent to stand trial. Court proceedings are suspended while Loughner, who has been diagnosed with schizophrenia,[66]

Jared Lee Loughner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On forums I often ask for Christian persecution which has occurred in the current day. Usually, these are all I get. Generally, the Crusades - which occurred before America did, and the witch trials of Salem which occurred in the 1600s are cited the most.

Face it. Christians like their money and their lifestyles way to much to do stupid shit like suicide bombing.

McVeigh was an agnostic when he was executed. That was years after he blew up the Murray Building.

Timothy McVeigh was an agnostic. Taking the sacrament before execution doesn't make one a Christian. It merely means he didn't like to take chances.

On May 25, 2011, Judge Burns ruled Loughner incompetent to stand trial. Court proceedings are suspended while Loughner, who has been diagnosed with schizophrenia,[66]

On forums I often ask for Christian persecution which has occurred in the current day. Usually, these are all I get. Generally, the Crusades - which occurred before America did, and the witch trials of Salem which occurred in the 1600s are cited the most.

Face it. Christians like their money and their lifestyles way to much to do stupid shit like suicide bombing.

McVeigh was an agnostic when he was executed. That was years after he blew up the Murray Building.

So if you say today that you are a democrat or republican, it means that you just became on today?
Go back and read.

Is that your pic in the avatar? If so, you are not very attractive. :)

When I try to reconcile conservative ideology with the teachings of Christ, I can only wonder how the man who gave out the loaves and fishes to the multitude by the Sea of Galilee would not be branded a “liberal” today.

Did the government make him do it?

You see, that's the difference, but I imagine you're too intellectually dim to understand.

So if you say today that you are a democrat or republican, it means that you just became on today?
Go back and read.

It could. I don't think McVeigh was motivated to systematically murder innocent men women and children due to his Christian beliefs. I think his far right beliefs were much more of an influencing factor.

That being said, there are no indications that McVeigh was agnostic prior to his incarceration.

BTW, another Christian "terrorist" organization:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provisional_Irish_Republican_Army

Last edited:
Telling conservatives struggle to separate ‘Christian terrorists’ from their faith yet don’t afford the same to Muslims.

It applies equally to both: neither faith promotes terrorism.

Go back and read.

It could. I don't think McVeigh was motivated to systematically murder innocent men women and children due to his Christian beliefs. I think his far right beliefs were much more of an influencing factor.

That being said, there are no indications that McVeigh was agnostic prior to his incarceration.

BTW, another Christian "terrorist" organization:
Provisional Irish Republican Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the wiki article his Catholic upbringing didn't take.

The IRA a Christian terrorist organization? Shirley! You jest!

Irish Republican Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The so-called "religious right" composed of Christian fundamentalists (evangelical fanatics) and extremists, have hijacked the Republican party. They are not Christians, but the worst kind of political subversives. They are unethical and intellectually dishonest, their professed beliefs a perversion of Christ’s teachings, and their practices a corruption of the most basic tenets of Christian faith. They are, in short, pious frauds; they are anathema. It is they - not the Muslim terrorists - that pose the greatest threat to American democracy. They will be their own undoing; for it is they who have pushed the Republicans far from their traditional conservative values in order to impose their own radical agenda on the nation and the world. They shall succeed only in alienating true conservatives and causing a rift in the Republican party; which, ultimately, shall result in their political downfall.

They are unethical and intellectually dishonest, their professed beliefs a perversion of Christ’s teachings, and their practices a corruption of the most basic tenets of Christian faith. They are, in short, pious frauds; they are anathema. It is they - not the Muslim terrorists - that pose the greatest threat to American democracy.

The biggest thing that pisses me off is when someone says America is a democracy, Do some fucking research America is a Constitutional republic. Since America majority ius chistian leaning those majority could say all faggots must die and there isn't one damn thing you could do about it , because the majority has spoken and faggots must die. Aren't you glad that this country is governed by the Constitution and rule of law instead of majority rule?

Now dipshit tell me how many times has a Christian killed somewone vereus a muslim?

Yes you are right: the United States is not a true democracy. U.S. Const., Art. IV, Sec. 4. It is a constitutional republic, which is a representative form of government, albeit there is now provision for initiatives to be enacted into law directly by public referendum (e.g., the previous initiative in California for an anti-gay marriage amendment to the State constitution). Likewise, you are also right regarding the tyranny of the majority; which is just the danger that politicized Christians pose to our “nation of laws.”

Didn’t know there were “Christian militants” did you? Goes along with our military coming home and becoming “terrorists,” doesn’t it! But this is the goal of the left and Islamofascists anyway, so pinning it on Christians or other Patriots trying to bring back the Constitution is merely misdirection.

getdclu.com (slash) archives (slash) 2965
Ummm.....this is from just last year :eusa_eh: :eusa_whistle: :
'Christian warrior' militia accused in plot to kill police - CNN
'Christian warrior' militia accused in plot to kill police Nine people federal prosecutors say belong to a "Christian warrior" militia were accused Monday of plotting to kill a Michigan law enforcement officer and then attack other police at the funeral.

Read the papers much?

In June, 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News claiming to be an agnostic.[88] Before his execution, McVeigh took the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.[89]

:lol: McVeigh agnostic? He got all "agnostic" when he figured his goose was cooked and didn't want to spotlight the National Alliance.

Here's a fairly modern example of Christian Persecution..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcFuHGHfYwE]YouTube - ‪Triumph des Willens (Full movie - English subbed)‬‏[/ame]

When I try to reconcile conservative ideology with the teachings of Christ, I can only wonder how the man who gave out the loaves and fishes to the multitude by the Sea of Galilee would not be branded a “liberal” today.

Did the government make him do it?

You see, that's the difference, but I imagine you're too intellectually dim to understand.
Indeed. Christ taught to do things from the heart, and it was an obligation put upon us by the Father. And it didn't matter how much, but intent clearly mattered...and it was a matter between the individual and God.

Jesus was not about politics, liberal, conservative...or any of it. He dealt with LIFE. The proper way. Coercion to give by the point of a gun without the expressed consent of the individual Jesus wasn't about either.

The statist has no ground here. Just rhetoric the statist knows nothing about as they belive browbeating will convince those of us that see through it to capitulate. But then the Statist will compromise principle they never posessed in the first place but take ownership of nonetheless.

Good for you for seeing the difference.

That's not true. Being a Missourian, you should know all about the CSA. They attempted to blow up a natural gas pipeline and they assassinated a black police officer, which is what brought the heat down on them. When they were arrested, they had a stockpile of military hardware, to include a shit-ton of C4 and an anti-tank weapon.

Furthermore, there is a high index of suspicion that Tim McVeigh might have had ties to the remnants of the CSA or was influenced by the groups "teachings". So, no Cole Bombing, but what about a federal building?

And you guys scoff when Muslims say something similar about their own group of assholes.

Back in 1985, I was still in Junior High School...but I did read the FBI report in the link. You should too.

Two idiots tried to blow up a natural gas pipeline with dynamite...and failed.

One of those two idiots shot a pawn shop owner in a robbery and killed an Arkansas state trooper while fleeing.

These were not planned operations by the group.

Richard Snell (criminal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back in 1985, I was still in Junior High School...but I did read the FBI report in the link. You should too.

Two idiots tried to blow up a natural gas pipeline with dynamite...and failed.

One of those two idiots shot a pawn shop owner in a robbery and killed an Arkansas state trooper while fleeing.

These were not planned operations by the group.

Richard Snell (criminal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are some on here who seem to think that if you area non muslim and a non jew then you are a Christian by default and the actions from a person in that group is Christian extremism.

They also defend and promote islam as though it is not a religion.

Let's just forget about what the majority of Christian groups do eh?
Never mind the food distributions, the medical and dental that they do around the world.

and hamas is one of the most charitable groups in the middle east. nice deflection attempt though

Yes you are right: the United States is not a true democracy. U.S. Const., Art. IV, Sec. 4. It is a constitutional republic, which is a representative form of government, albeit there is now provision for initiatives to be enacted into law directly by public referendum (e.g., the previous initiative in California for an anti-gay marriage amendment to the State constitution). Likewise, you are also right regarding the tyranny of the majority; which is just the danger that politicized Christians pose to our “nation of laws.”

I owe you an appology for responding like an ass.

The useful idiot parrots from the left who defend Islam need Christian bad guys to take the focus off Islam. Who knew Timothy McVeigh was a Jesus lover who murdered all those people in the name of Jesus. Insane.

Forum List

Back