Christian couple charged with murder after baby dies of starvation

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Parents who refused to get medical help for baby girl before she died face life in jail

Parents dont always know best.

Fusari burst into tears when the couple, from Michigan, were formally charged, while Welch stared straight ahead open-mouthed.

Welch has previously posted videos and comments about not trusting doctors on Facebook, citing his religious beliefs as more than enough.

In one post, he described doctors as "priesthoods of the medical cult."

In another, he ranted: "The righteous shall live by faith. It's God who is sovereign over disease and those sorts of things and, of course, ultimately deaths."

We can all have a good laugh at the conspiracy theory industry but ultimately this is where it leads to.

These idiots were anti vaxers as well.

I am not sure prison is best for them. I cant imagine a worse punishment than losing your child. But their tw other children should be removed from them and never returned.

I've seen similar cases where lactation experts berate women who don't produce milk and bully them into witholding the bottle and formula. The baby dies. The parents are punished and the so called experts get off.

And that is if they know anything.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Yet another. Fundie phony-Christians continue their crusade to be allowed to abuse anyone they wish to because of "religious freedom," which some of our pathetic politicians endorse. I hope these two rot in prison.
And I'm damned glad that Seth Owen's abusers were outed in public at least, although this death is far more disgusting.

It's time to clamp down on these cults.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Yet another. Fundie phony-Christians continue their crusade to be allowed to abuse anyone they wish to because of "religious freedom," which some of our pathetic politicians endorse. I hope these two rot in prison.
And I'm damned glad that Seth Owen's abusers were outed in public at least, although this death is far more disgusting.

You people are dangerous in your arrogance.

People like Hysteria scare me a lot more than these well meaning but naive parents do.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

People like Hysteria scare me a lot more than these well meaning but naive parents do.

Good. It seems that these trash cults have taken over the Christian faith in this country with the aim of destroying it. Starving their kids. Forcing "conversion therapy." Giving out "purity rings" and keeping girls ignorant and grooming them from childhood so that they can be sold to the highest bidder to be brood mares. Running around telling people that LGBTs are horrible people who deserve to be kicked out of society. Declaring that Islam isn't a religion all of a sudden. How pathetic. Hurting people and robbing the Christian faith of its core teachings and its dignity, simultaneously. This version of Christianity with none of the teachings of Jesus in it is disgusting.

Parents who refused to get medical help for baby girl before she died face life in jail

Fusari burst into tears when the couple, from Michigan, were formally charged, while Welch stared straight ahead open-mouthed.

Welch has previously posted videos and comments about not trusting doctors on Facebook, citing his religious beliefs as more than enough.

In one post, he described doctors as "priesthoods of the medical cult."

In another, he ranted: "The righteous shall live by faith. It's God who is sovereign over disease and those sorts of things and, of course, ultimately deaths."

We can all have a good laugh at the conspiracy theory industry but ultimately this is where it leads to.

These idiots were anti vaxers as well.

I am not sure prison is best for them. I cant imagine a worse punishment than losing your child. But their tw other children should be removed from them and never returned.
:CryingCow:

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Good. It seems that these trash cults have taken over the Christian faith in this country with the aim of destroying it. Starving their kids. Forcing "conversion therapy." Giving out "purity rings" and keeping girls ignorant and grooming them from childhood so that they can be sold to the highest bidder to be brood mares. Running around telling people that LGBTs are horrible people who deserve to be kicked out of society. Declaring that Islam isn't a religion all of a sudden. How pathetic. Hurting people and robbing the Christian faith of its core teachings and its dignity, simultaneously. This version of Christianity with none of the teachings of Jesus in it is disgusting.
Lol
None of your business... Shut the fuck up

It seems that these trash cults have taken over the Christian faith in this country with the aim of destroying it.
Not quite. These extremists are anomalous.
The democrat party and the left are doing way more to destroy Christianity and Christianity-based American culture than any whacked pseudo-Christian sects.

I’d say that blatant hypocrisy by Christians is doing more damage to Christianity than anything from the “left”.

For example;

Further, the Presidents repeated lies to the American people in this matter compound the case against him as they demonstrate his failure to protect the institution of the presidency as the 'inspiring supreme symbol of all that is highest in our American ideals'. Leaders affect the lives of families far beyond their own 'private life'. In the Bible story of Esther we are told of a king who was charged to put right his own household because there would be "no end of disrespect and discord" among the families of the kingdom if he failed to do so. In a day when reckless extramarital sexual activity is manifesting itself in our staggering rates of illegitimacy and divorce, now more than ever, America needs to be able to look to her First Family as role models of all that we have been and can be again.”

Now who wrote this? I’ll give you a hint: you’ve definitely heard of him.

Last edited:
It's a baby.

It's been born.

Republicans only care about the fetus.

Once it's born, it might as well be target practice as far as Republicans are concerned.

This type of ignorance crosses boundaries.

Italian upper house votes to overturn mandatory vaccinations

Parents in Italy are no longer obliged to have their children vaccinated against measles, despite a recent surge in cases of the disease in the country.

Italy’s upper house voted through legislation from the ruling anti-establishment government to remove a law that requires children to have 10 vaccinations before enrolling in state schools

The law came into effect in March after a measles outbreak affected almost 5,000 people and killed four.

Its all part of conspiracy theory culture. More so than "Christian" beliefs. Its a new religion with its own belief structure.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Adults can do whatever they want. They cannot, however, inflict it on children. So if adults want to forgo medical attention and starve to death, hey. Go for it. But they cannot do that to children (unless the child is in the womb, then it's fine, see: abortion. But that's another topic.)

So, these parents were wrong. Their daughter was obviously in distress. Their interpretation of Christianity was wrong as well. The Bible never says consulting drs is evil. Prayer is powerful medicine but the Bible never says seek prayer and FORGO medicine.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

IN your delusional fantasies, yep.

I've seen similar cases where lactation experts berate women who don't produce milk and bully them into witholding the bottle and formula. The baby dies. The parents are punished and the so called experts get off.

Breast feeding is good. Being a breast feeding "nazi" is very bad. In the bad old days, when a woman couldn't produce, either a wet nurse was procured or the baby died. In the bad old days, if a baby couldn't nurse, the baby most often died. People forget that. People are just as bad about their home deliveries. They have these rosy outlooks about how wonderful it was when women did home deliveries not as a choice, but out of necessity.

Well, not so great. A lot of mothers and babies died.

Forum List

Back