Christian Conservative Hate Group causes cancellation of Tea Party Rally

Which is why if the Tea Party is wising up they may succeed in sterring the GOP back to real conservative issues.

Let me posit this: The TP doesn't exist; it is a collection of people motivated by anger (emotion). No platform, plan or list of priorites has been offered, primarily because there is no defined leadership. Several groups or individuals seek to lead this movement, but for it to coalesce a real leader must emerge.
Simply being against someone or something may lead to a populist revolution, but such a movement offers little in terms of long term solutions to long standing problems.

Hey I just found something out 2 min ago so I doubt you know yet but I guess the "Tea Party" is now offically a congressional party like the dems, reps, libertarians, ect.

Here http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...al-tea-party-is-now-a-caucus-in-congress.html

This has been talked about for about a week now. And the fact that Michele Bachmann is leading it tells me it's gonna be a real hoot.

:lol:

Yeah it's "hate" now to fight gay marriage and the gay agenda.

Figures. Anytime liberals call it a "hate" group, what they mean is a group that fights liberalism in all it's attempts to destroy the family.

Typical.

:cuckoo:

Yes it is....just like you would call it "hate" if a group was fighting to keep you from having the right to marry or have equal rights.

Marriage isn't a right! :lol::lol::lol:

Liberals are so brainless!

Look. Gays have existed since as long as man has. There are all kinds of literature about them. Read the ancient Greeks.

NO WHERE IS THERE EVER WRITING ABOUT MARRIAGE BETWEEN GAYS. Never EXISTED.

Marriage has always been between men and women. Whether it was polygamy or monogamy, it was between a man and a woman. No where did gays demand otherwise.

And you can't argue because it was of prejudice. In Ancient Greece? Homosexuality was PROMOTED in ancient Greece. YET, no talk of marriage betwen them. It just never happened.

Now, ALL OF A SUDDEN, after THOUSANDS of years, they have to get married?

That says, POLITICAL AGENDA!!!!!!!!!! NOT desire to get married. Attack on the one of the things that is hugely in the way of their agenda and recruiting more members.

THE TRADITIONAL/CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE.

Hence, you want to get rid of it, you change the definition.

And we know how liberals operate. When they want to attack something, they frame it as a "discrimination" thing.

So, it's all about violating "rights." Even though there is no right to get married.

And you AREN'T FOOLING ANYONE. When leftist of the left, CALIFORNIA, won't buy gay marriage when put on the ballot, you have lost the argument.

It's failed everywhere it has been put on the ballot and left to the American people.

That is a fundamental failure to push your lie.

It plummeted faster than the lie about global warming.

Sorry, you lost that one.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Read their website. They are fixated on gays. They seem like a hate group to me. SPLC has nationally recognized them as such.

Yes they do. However I wouldn't say they're a hate group. I'd say they're pro family, pro heterosexual, and there's nothing hateful about that.

I'd say that the homos supporters are throwing around the words hate and bigot a little loosely here, as they always do when they hear or see anything opposing their agenda. The same can be said about homos. They have a track record of being some of the most hateful, bigoted and militant people there are. No one demonizes like a homo or homo supporter that's just heard someone voice a differing opinion about homosexuality.

I see no more hate or bigotry coming from massresistance than any other homo support site I've seen. They're simply trying to get across a pro family, pro marriage, pro heterosexual message. I give them credit for that.

Last edited:
You're clueless about the marriage equality issue.

My take on marriage is the following:

its not mentioned in the constitution therefore its not up to the federal government how marriage is done its up to the states.

The people and governments of states can decide if they want to sanction whatever kind of marriage they see fit. If another state allows a gay couple to marry (for example my state of MA) then all the states must accept that marriage as valid.

Thats my opinion on how it should be handled.

Read their website. They are fixated on gays. They seem like a hate group to me. SPLC has nationally recognized them as such.

Yes they do. However I wouldn't say they're a hate group. I'd say they're pro family, pro heterosexual, and there's nothing hateful about that.

I'd say that the homos supporters are throwing around the words hate and bigot a little loosely here, as they always do when they hear or see anything opposing their agenda. The same can be said about homos. They have a track record of being some of the most hateful, bigoted and militant people there are. No one demonizes like a homo or homo supporter that's just heard someone voice a differing opinion about homosexuality.

I see no more hate or bigotry coming from massresistance than any other homo support site I've seen. They're simply trying to get across a pro family, pro marriage, pro heterosexual message. I give them credit for that.

What are they doing turning up at a transgendered conference with webcams? They are clearly hostile to GLBTQ people.

I wasn't aware anyone had proved the tea party was promoting racism or homophobia.
There is no proof, Allie.

As the tea party movement continues to grow, and Obama continues to prove he's an inept leader, the lefty's have no choice but to play the race card out of sheer desperation to try and protect their beloved messiah. They know he's a failure. This country as a whole now knows he's a failure. The problem is, the Obamabots will never admit it.

It's truly become laughable how they will not hold this inept president accountable for his abject failings. Won't hold him accountable for the myriad of broken promises. Won't hold him accountable for the fact that his hope and change promise was nothing more than a smoke screen designed to get their votes.

Always remember Allie. Lib's don't deal in facts. They deal in emotion. Deal in reaction.....And when all else fails, blame the conservatives!....It's all they have!

Last edited:

What are they doing turning up at a transgendered conference with webcams? They are clearly hostile to GLBTQ people.

The GLBTO got something to hide? A webcam isn't a weapon.

I'd say they're keeping an eye on the opposition. A webcam isn't a weapon.

It's depends on how it's used. In this case, having the webcam outside the bathroom constituted a form of harassment. The webcam is a tactic used on more than one occasion by massresistance. They also used it in a school and were asked to leave.

massresistance stalks gay people.

Last edited:
Let's deal in facts. Facts are Tea Partiers have been caught holding racist signs.

OK... I'm good with sticking to facts. I'll be happy to admit you're right, right after you prove it was a Tea Party member that was holding a racist sign and not some plant.

Shall I hold my breath while you prove it?

Then we can talk about the blatant racism coming from the Justice Department, and obama's lap dog Eric Holder.

Last edited:

I'd say they're keeping an eye on the opposition. A webcam isn't a weapon.

It's depends on how it's used. In this case, having the webcam outside the bathroom constituted a form of harassment. The webcam is a tactic used on more than one occasion by massresistance. They also used it in a school and were asked to leave.

You mean like it could be a weapon if someone used it to hit someone else over the head with it?

And what's the problem about outside a bathroom. You saying homos have something to be ashamed about?

You're clueless about the marriage equality issue.

My take on marriage is the following:

its not mentioned in the constitution therefore its not up to the federal government how marriage is done its up to the states.

The people and governments of states can decide if they want to sanction whatever kind of marriage they see fit. If another state allows a gay couple to marry (for example my state of MA) then all the states must accept that marriage as valid.

Thats my opinion on how it should be handled.

It should be up to the states on whether they want to accept that marriage as valid.

Let's deal in facts. Facts are Tea Partiers have been caught holding racist signs.

Prove that please.

The fact that someone is at a tea party event and holding a racist sign does not mean that that person is a "tea partier". It simply means someone who wants to show bigotry of some kind whether it is racial bigotry or bigotry against the Tea Party movement and/or conservatives is holding a racist sign.

Immie

I have a question for the christians here:

Take a pause, read the MassResistence website, and reflect please:

Now can any of you tell me what is "christian" about this group? Isn't it just a wee bit possible that hate is the real agenda and "christian" is just a dodge?

Do any of you know of this group (before this story broke, I mean)? Does it have any sort of relationship to your church? Cuz I look at it and see nothing but a web version of the Westboro Baptist Church...and if these are christians, then the word simply has no meaning.

Twenty years ago, these people most likely would have been claiming to be "patriots" and aiming their hate at blacks or women. Do you really want to remain passive when others with bad intentions take the name of your faith and make it synoymous with hate....or do you mebbe sometimes wanna criticisize the fake christians who do harm in your faith's name?

Well, hell! I would like to know if men are coming in the rest room, posing as women!

Is that hostile to weirdos, or exposing a risk to women and children!

:eusa_eh:

Prove that please.

The fact that someone is at a tea party event and holding a racist sign does not mean that that person is a "tea partier". It simply means someone who wants to show bigotry of some kind whether it is racial bigotry or bigotry against the Tea Party movement and/or conservatives is holding a racist sign.

Immie

She can't, and she won't. That's why she ignored me when I challenged her to do the same thing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back