Christian Bigots shout down Muslim kids singing National Anthem at Texas rally

Killing is killing, whether by beheading or by knife or by gun, and I have already provided evidence in this topic that less than two percent of terrorist activities in Europe last year were committed by Muslims.

Even to Muslims in America, the kind of backward thinking and brutal tactics of the Middle East are alien and puzzling.

What we have is an Arab problem more so than a Muslim problem.

A hundred years ago, Arabs were nomadic desert tribes. A primitive people.

Today, they are the nouveau riche. Blessed with sudden wealth, but unsophisticated and still burdened with the superstitions and tribal mindsets of their recent ancestors.

Kind of like when you take a 22 year old kid and give him a multi-million dollar NBA contract. He's probably going to act like an idiot with all that newfound wealth for a while.

Christianity took millenia to civilize itself. Christians were still butchering negroes in my own lifetime. Our dark past is not so far behind us that we can look down our noses at Muslims. We can be repulsed by their barbarism, but we are in no way some kind of superior race or creed.

Great post. I agree, and it has definitely a lot more to do with the culture from which you came from. Muslims who live here in America, for the most part, are probably quite happy with their lives. I still don't really like a lot of Muslim beliefs though. As far as I know, they are the only religious group to point out a particular group/groups of people in their holy books to hate.
Really? The bible isn't very fond of pagans and in fact equates them with the devil. And don't get me started on what some followers of the bible think the bible says about homosexuals.

Killing is killing, whether by beheading or by knife or by gun, and I have already provided evidence in this topic that less than two percent of terrorist activities in Europe last year were committed by Muslims.

Even to Muslims in America, the kind of backward thinking and brutal tactics of the Middle East are alien and puzzling.

Today, they are the nouveau riche. Blessed with sudden wealth, but unsophisticated and still burdened with the superstitions and tribal mindsets of their recent ancestors.

Kind of like when you take a 22 year old kid and give him a multi-million dollar NBA contract. He's probably going to act like an idiot with all that newfound wealth for a while.

Christianity took millenia to civilize itself. Christians were still butchering negroes in my own lifetime. Our dark past is not so far behind us that we can look down our noses at Muslims. We can be repulsed by their barbarism, but we are in no way some kind of superior race or creed.

Great post. I agree, and it has definitely a lot more to do with the culture from which you came from. Muslims who live here in America, for the most part, are probably quite happy with their lives. I still don't really like a lot of Muslim beliefs though. As far as I know, they are the only religious group to point out a particular group/groups of people in their holy books to hate.
Really? The bible isn't very fond of pagans and in fact equates them with the devil. And don't get me started on what some followers of the bible think the bible says about homosexuals.

I thought the bible didn't mention homosexuals? :D Also, one big difference is Jesus Christ. He was a peaceful and loving prophet. He believed in turning the other cheek and never harming another for any reason whatsoever.

The muslim children were taught a hard lesson that most adult muslims already know.

Basically, that muslims will never be considered anything but 3rd class citizens in America.

And that striving to be a patriotic moderate muslin in the west is a fool's errand. ...... :cool:

Until Muslims assimilate and learn what it means to be American, I rather hope they continue to be treated as such.
When a groups IS treated as 3rd class citizens, how easy is it and how enthusiastic are they to assimilate? What we not learned OUR lessons after repressing other groups?

Or is repression just too easy and way too much fun?

Depends on the group. The Chinese, the Jews, the Irish and so on, were not welcomed with open arms when they came to America, and yet assimilated. They didn't demand Irish rights or Jewish rights. They became Americans from Ireland, China..
Let's look at France to see how hard the Muslims worked to assimilate.....
Muslims want to live in France, not become French.
Muslims don't want to become Americans, they want America to become Muslim.

The muslim children were taught a hard lesson that most adult muslims already know.

Basically, that muslims will never be considered anything but 3rd class citizens in America.

And that striving to be a patriotic moderate muslin in the west is a fool's errand. ...... :cool:

Until Muslims assimilate and learn what it means to be American, I rather hope they continue to be treated as such.
When a groups IS treated as 3rd class citizens, how easy is it and how enthusiastic are they to assimilate? What we not learned OUR lessons after repressing other groups?

Depends on the group. The Chinese, the Jews, the Irish and so on, were not welcomed with open arms when they came to America, and yet assimilated. They didn't demand Irish rights or Jewish rights. They became Americans from Ireland, China..

How do you equate the children singing OUR national anthem with the idea in your post, I don't know.

I feel badly for the kids. I think they were trying to show solidarity with America against terrorism and their love for America. Then, they are hissed and booed and treated like so much trash. Sad. I hope they realize that we are not ALL so narrow-minded and that, yes, many of us applaud it and are thankful to them for demonstrating that.

So, as a representative of the moronic fuckwad faction, can you list the number of people that Christians butchered last year for pagan acts?

{
A few weeks ago the Saudi religious authority was going to behead a Lebanese TV psychic because he had been convicted of practicing witchcraft (1). While to us this seems ludicrous, the current Sharia Law justifies and promotes killing "witchcrafts" (2).

It is vital -an innocent person could be killed based on this law-to explore new and different ways to look at the issue of killing sorcerers in Islam.}

http://www.ahl-alquran.com/English/show_news.php?main_id=10049

Can you or your fellow moronic fuckwads list a similar act in a Christian nation? Limit yourself to the last hundred years - considering this was last week.

{
Authorities have arrested Ali Muhammad Brown in New Jersey for executing two homosexuals in Seattle. He is reportedly a radical Muslim and received jihadist training in California in April.

It is unclear who trained Brown, where it took place and what it consisted of. All that is publicly known about his ideological path is that he is accused of the premeditator murder of two homosexuals on June 1.

Brown lured in his victims using a phone app named Grindr that uses GPS coordinates to facilitate meetings between homosexuals. The victims, Ahmed Said and Dwone Anderson-Young, were at a gay club when Said told their associates they were going outside to meet someone.}

Muslim Extremist Arrested for Murder of Gays in Seattle

Can you or your fellow moronic fuckwads list a similar act in America by Christians in the last decade?

Hey, I get it - you're a proud liar for Allah - it's no fair of me interjecting fact and reality.

Show us said assimilation?
wilkj1.jpg

And your knowledge of religions having to fight for their rights here is zero apparently, especially since many faiths have their own laws and religious courts here. As for the Muslims wanting it to be a Muslim world, that's what their Holy Book says just as the Christians want everyone to have faith in Jesus.

I thought the bible didn't mention homosexuals? :D Also, one big difference is Jesus Christ. He was a peaceful and loving prophet. He believed in turning the other cheek and never harming another for any reason whatsoever.
Then why did he make a whip and use it to drive people from the temple?

wilkj1.jpg

And your knowledge of religions having to fight for their rights here is zero apparently, especially since many faiths have their own laws and religious courts here. As for the Muslims wanting it to be a Muslim world, that's what their Holy Book says just as the Christians want everyone to have faith in Jesus.

Yeah, I don't agree with that at all. I don't see any need for separate courts to cater to religious views. We already HAVE a judicial system.

I think you have been seriously misinformed about Muslims by people who have a heavy confirmation bias against them.

Yes, Muslims are friends of the party in the fight against the hated Christians.

{
A fired employee who had been trying to convert co-workers to Islam stabbed two female colleagues - beheading one of them - before an off-duty officer shot him, police have said.

Alton Alexander Nolen, 30, was fired from Vaughan Foods, a food distribution center in Moore, Oklahoma on Thursday before returning to his car and smashing it into another vehicle.

He then climbed out and entered the building, attacking the first two people he encountered with a knife, Moore Police Sergeant Jeremy Lewis said}

Woman Beheaded In Oklahoma By Muslim Convert - Fox Nation

This is why you Communists hate Christians, Allahu akbar.....

The moneychangers, who were blaspheming his Father's House. He had a temper, and was hardly sinless.

Oh, don't be difficult. You know that Jesus did not condone violence. There are SO many examples of it in the Bible, like with Judas and the man who tried to protect him from being arrested, etc. He even told his followers not to take vengeance, etc.

Why do you keep bringing up France to back up your rabid hatred of muslims.

France has a different culture, history, government, law, etc. than America.

Muslims in France are faced with a set totally different challenges than muslims in the US. ...... :cool:

wilkj1.jpg

Yeah, I don't agree with that at all. I don't see any need for separate courts to cater to religious views. We already HAVE a judicial system.
That is how they help to keep the faithful in line. It's a very old tradition, hardly something the Muslims invented. As for having them, I wouldn't but I wouldn't have any religions either so that takes care of that right out of the bag.

I feel badly for the kids. I think they were trying to show solidarity with America against terrorism and their love for America. Then, they are hissed and booed and treated like so much trash. Sad. I hope they realize that we are not ALL so narrow-minded and that, yes, many of us applaud it and are thankful to them for demonstrating that.

And how can these Christian haters heckle children singing the national anthem just because they are Muslim children?

Forum List

Back