Christian Bigots shout down Muslim kids singing National Anthem at Texas rally

And paint, the money changers were not blaspheming, they were cheating the sojourners out of money when the money was being converted. They were thieves.
I'm good with that: Matthew 21 13 It is written he said to them My house will be called a house of prayer but you are making it a den of robbers.

"It is written," he said to them, "'My house will be called a house of prayer,' but you are making it 'a den of robbers.'"

And there's that bad temper again: Matthew 21:19 Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, "May you never bear fruit again!" Immediately the tree withered.

Killing is killing, whether by beheading or by knife or by gun, and I have already provided evidence in this topic that less than two percent of terrorist activities in Europe last year were committed by Muslims.

Even to Muslims in America, the kind of backward thinking and brutal tactics of the Middle East are alien and puzzling.

What we have is an Arab problem more so than a Muslim problem.

A hundred years ago, Arabs were nomadic desert tribes. A primitive people.

Today, they are the nouveau riche. Blessed with sudden wealth, but unsophisticated and still burdened with the superstitions and tribal mindsets of their recent ancestors.

Kind of like when you take a 22 year old kid and give him a multi-million dollar NBA contract. He's probably going to act like an idiot with all that newfound wealth for a while.

Christianity took millenia to civilize itself. Christians were still butchering negroes in my own lifetime. Our dark past is not so far behind us that we can look down our noses at Muslims. We can be repulsed by their barbarism, but we are in no way some kind of superior race or creed.

Great post. I agree, and it has definitely a lot more to do with the culture from which you came from. Muslims who live here in America, for the most part, are probably quite happy with their lives. I still don't really like a lot of Muslim beliefs though. As far as I know, they are the only religious group to point out a particular group/groups of people in their holy books to hate.
Really? The bible isn't very fond of pagans and in fact equates them with the devil. And don't get me started on what some followers of the bible think the bible says about homosexuals.

I thought the bible didn't mention homosexuals? :D Also, one big difference is Jesus Christ. He was a peaceful and loving prophet. He believed in turning the other cheek and never harming another for any reason whatsoever.

Chris, maybe a little Bible study might help you if you plan on relying on the Bible to make a point. For instance, turning the other cheek is an act of defiance, not an act of submission or acquiescence.
A court could order that the offender be slapped by the offended. There was a procedure involved. The back of the right hand was used to slap the right cheek. Turning the other cheek was an act of defying the charge. You can't slap someone's left cheek with the back of your right hand.
What was the act of defiance of going the extra mile, of turning over both your tunic and your cloak? That is in the same sermon, and sounds rather submissive does it not?

Matthew 5:
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ 39 But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40 And if anyone would sue you and take your tunic,h]">[h] let him have your cloak as well. 41 And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. 42 Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you.

Love Your Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet only your brothers,i]">[i] what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? 48 You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

You have charity and love confused with defiance and wrath:
This is also God:

Ezekiel 38:4
And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords........

I think it is funny the bigots want every Muslim on Earth to find a microphone and condemn the heinous acts committed by Muslim terrorists, and think that if a Muslim does not condemn terrorist Muslims then that Muslim must support the terrorist Muslims.

Yet, when we have assholes like these ones in Texas, these same bigots aren't rushing to the mike to condemn them. Instead, they reveal their true selves. It is they who support hate and fear in the world.

Classic psychological projection.

Your diatribe has nothing to do with what I posted

Try again

Lying again shitfliger?

Allah is pleased.

But of course you DID claim that "Christian haters" are the problem. As a good liar for Allah, you gloss over why the constant murders in the name of Allah by Muslims are good and righteous, while the complete lack of violence by Christians is to be condemned.

Great post. I agree, and it has definitely a lot more to do with the culture from which you came from. Muslims who live here in America, for the most part, are probably quite happy with their lives. I still don't really like a lot of Muslim beliefs though. As far as I know, they are the only religious group to point out a particular group/groups of people in their holy books to hate.
Really? The bible isn't very fond of pagans and in fact equates them with the devil. And don't get me started on what some followers of the bible think the bible says about homosexuals.

I thought the bible didn't mention homosexuals? :D Also, one big difference is Jesus Christ. He was a peaceful and loving prophet. He believed in turning the other cheek and never harming another for any reason whatsoever.

Chris, maybe a little Bible study might help you if you plan on relying on the Bible to make a point. For instance, turning the other cheek is an act of defiance, not an act of submission or acquiescence.
A court could order that the offender be slapped by the offended. There was a procedure involved. The back of the right hand was used to slap the right cheek. Turning the other cheek was an act of defying the charge. You can't slap someone's left cheek with the back of your right hand.
What was the act of defiance of going the extra mile, of turning over both your tunic and your cloak? That is in the same sermon, and sounds rather submissive does it not?

Matthew 5:
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ 39 But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40 And if anyone would sue you and take your tunic,h]">[h] let him have your cloak as well. 41 And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. 42 Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you.

Love Your Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet only your brothers,i]">[i] what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? 48 You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

You have charity and love confused with defiance and wrath:
This is also God:

Ezekiel 38:4
And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords........
In this case you might want to stick with the much smaller NT, and the teachings of Jesus. Slaughter-wise the OT God makes The Prophet look like a slacker.

Your diatribe has nothing to do with what I posted

Try again

Lying again shitfliger?

Allah is pleased.

But of course you DID claim that "Christian haters" are the problem. As a good liar for Allah, you gloss over why the constant murders in the name of Allah by Muslims are good and righteous, while the complete lack of violence by Christians is to be condemned.

Good god...what are you blabbering about?

You are as bad as those asshole Christian protesters

And paint, the money changers were not blaspheming, they were cheating the sojourners out of money when the money was being converted. They were thieves.
I'm good with that: Matthew 21 13 It is written he said to them My house will be called a house of prayer but you are making it a den of robbers.

"It is written," he said to them, "'My house will be called a house of prayer,' but you are making it 'a den of robbers.'"

And there's that bad temper again: Matthew 21:19 Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, "May you never bear fruit again!" Immediately the tree withered.
And who could forget Matthew 10:14-15

If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet.
Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.

[
The "Christians" that are hated are the one who deserve to be, the American Taliban who don't know Jesus and certainly can't be said to go forth in his name.

Of course they deserve it, they are enemies of the party, infidels.

But you love your Muslim allies, they are just as good and pure as you yourself are.

upload_2015-1-30_11-48-27.jpeg

This is why you have chosen to be a liar for Allah.

BIGOT: Negroes are evil.

POSTER: Look at this terrible thing the KKK did. What a bunch of assholes.

BIGOT: You hate all Christians!

This allegory is intended to demonstrate what the anti-Muslim bigots in this topic look like to rational people.

Their insistence that anyone condemning the jerks in Texas hates ALL Christians is classic psychological projection as the real bigots are coming from a starting point of hating all Muslims.

Bigots cannot conceive it is possible to dislike a specific sub-category of people without hating whatever bigger group they are members of.

For his next act, UnCensored will be providing us a breakdown of atrocities committed by known negroes.

Good god...what are you blabbering about?

Are you now lying that you did NOT claim "Christian haters" are the problem, shitflinger?

Shall we refresh your memory?

Christian Bigots shout down Muslim kids singing National Anthem at Texas rally Page 54 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You are as bad as those asshole Christian protesters

Did they call you on your never-ending stream of lies as well?

Seriously shitflinger, you should consider changing your name to "Jihadi Johnny!" It's a good name for a proud liar for Allah like you.

The muslim children were taught a hard lesson that most adult muslims already know.

Basically, that muslims will never be considered anything but 3rd class citizens in America.

And that striving to be a patriotic moderate muslin in the west is a fool's errand. ...... :cool:

Until Muslims assimilate and learn what it means to be American, I rather hope they continue to be treated as such.
When a groups IS treated as 3rd class citizens, how easy is it and how enthusiastic are they to assimilate? What we not learned OUR lessons after repressing other groups?

Or is repression just too easy and way too much fun?

Depends on the group. The Chinese, the Jews, the Irish and so on, were not welcomed with open arms when they came to America, and yet assimilated. They didn't demand Irish rights or Jewish rights. They became Americans from Ireland, China..
Let's look at France to see how hard the Muslims worked to assimilate.....
Muslims want to live in France, not become French.
Muslims don't want to become Americans, they want America to become Muslim.
Show us said assimilation?
wilkj1.jpg

And your knowledge of religions having to fight for their rights here is zero apparently, especially since many faiths have their own laws and religious courts here. As for the Muslims wanting it to be a Muslim world, that's what their Holy Book says just as the Christians want everyone to have faith in Jesus.
Show us Hasidic Jews shooting up Army bases shouting Alah akbar.

[
The "Christians" that are hated are the one who deserve to be, the American Taliban who don't know Jesus and certainly can't be said to go forth in his name.

But you love your Muslim allies, they are just as good and pure as you yourself are.

View attachment 36387

This is why you have chosen to be a liar for Allah.

Is that one of the schoolchildren singing the national anthem holding the knife?

A bigot suffers from confirmation bias. For example, they see a Muslim or a black commit something heinous, and extrapolate that act out to all Muslims or all blacks. To harden and maintain this belief system, they continuously seek other examples of such acts committed by the target group.

So when a bigot sees someone else condemn a particular act, they suffer from the delusion that the other person is working through the same process. That person must be showing these Christian assholes as proof that all Christians are assholes.

He cannot fathom that not everyone thinks in this way.

They are enemies of Jesus and the peaceful faith he taught known as Christianity actually.

Forum List

Back