Christian Bigots shout down Muslim kids singing National Anthem at Texas rally

explain-difference.jpg
One and the same... (he beat me to it)

How many people have Christians beheaded in the last year, shit fer brains?

Ah, you liars for Allah, you think your so clever.
"in the last year"? Now you're parsing words short bus Uncensored2008
OK in the last 500 years, shit fer brains?
does Republican jesus know you have a mouth on you like that big Urn? :eusa_eh: Anywho, I wasn't asking you and funny you would pick 500 years when I was thinking "since its inception" covering both the Crusades & the Inquisition. :thup:

Monotheism. Google it. Find out which sects it is comprised of ;)

The Gruesome U.S. Beheadings Fox News Ignored Blog Media Matters for America
Not to mention how many mentally retarded and/or not proven guilty Rick Perry has executed.
They had it coming. Ask big Urn

Hardly religious zealots... Fail! Foz doesn't cover every murder. If it did, they would have to move their headquarters to Chicago and find an additional 18 hours in their day.

How many Americans were killed by Muslim zealots in this country?
Are you familiar with two buildings in New York City called the World Trade Center? Maybe a bombing in Boston? A shooting at Fort Hood? Shall I go on?

"in the last year"? Now you're parsing words short bus Uncensored2008
OK in the last 500 years, shit fer brains?
does Republican jesus know you have a mouth on you like that big Urn? :eusa_eh: Anywho, I wasn't asking you and funny you would pick 500 years when I was thinking "since its inception" covering both the Crusades & the Inquisition. :thup:

Monotheism. Google it. Find out which sects it is comprised of ;)

History is only relative if it serves your purpose then? OK, Dorothy.

Truth is Contum, those Palestinians are the children of the Muslims that lived and worked in peace in Israel. When the neighboring Muslim countries told them to leave Israel because they were about to invade Israel, Israel begged them to stay. They left. The invasion was a complete fail. And not one, I repeat, not one of the invading countries would take the now displaced Muslims in. So the squatted on Israeli land, and became terrorists. And now we are insisting that tiny tiny Israel, relinquish part of their country so that the terrorists can move even closer to toss their rockets.
And so it goes......

Killing is killing, whether by beheading or by knife or by gun, and I have already provided evidence in this topic that less than two percent of terrorist activities in Europe last year were committed by Muslims.

Even to Muslims in America, the kind of backward thinking and brutal tactics of the Middle East are alien and puzzling.

What we have is an Arab problem more so than a Muslim problem.

A hundred years ago, Arabs were nomadic desert tribes. A primitive people.

Today, they are the nouveau riche. Blessed with sudden wealth, but unsophisticated and still burdened with the superstitions and tribal mindsets of their recent ancestors.

Kind of like when you take a 22 year old kid and give him a multi-million dollar NBA contract. He's probably going to act like an idiot with all that newfound wealth for a while.

Christianity took millenia to civilize itself. Christians were still butchering negroes in my own lifetime. Our dark past is not so far behind us that we can look down our noses at Muslims. We can be repulsed by their barbarism, but we are in no way some kind of superior race or creed.

The only reason those bigots in Texas weren't burning crosses instead of grabbing microphones is because our civil laws have caught up to them. Their barbaric impulses are restrained by law enforcement that in the not too distant past would have been leading the cross burnings.

Hardly religious zealots... Fail! Foz doesn't cover every murder. If it did, they would have to move their headquarters to Chicago and find an additional 18 hours in their day.

How many Americans were killed by Muslim zealots in this country?
Are you familiar with two buildings in New York City called the World Trade Center? Maybe a bombing in Boston? A shooting at Fort Hood? Shall I go on?

Again, I am talking about American citizens like the ones in Austin yesterday

Not to mention how many mentally retarded and/or not proven guilty Rick Perry has executed.
They had it coming. Ask big Urn
I've got to ask: Logically, why should anyone care if a murderer was mentally retarded? Is there a logical reason why we should exempt mentally defective people? Are they more valuable than, say a murderer with a genius IQ?

Killing is killing, whether by beheading or by knife or by gun, and I have already provided evidence in this topic that less than two percent of terrorist activities in Europe last year were committed by Muslims.

Even to Muslims in America, the kind of backward thinking and brutal tactics of the Middle East are alien and puzzling.

Today, they are the nouveau riche. Blessed with sudden wealth, but unsophisticated and still burdened with the superstitions and tribal mindsets of their recent ancestors.

Kind of like when you take a 22 year old kid and give him a multi-million dollar NBA contract. He's probably going to act like an idiot with all that newfound wealth for a while.

Christianity took millenia to civilize itself. Christians were still butchering negroes in my own lifetime. Our dark past is not so far behind us that we can look down our noses at Muslims. We can be repulsed by their barbarism, but we are in no way some kind of superior race or creed.

Great post. I agree, and it has definitely a lot more to do with the culture from which you came from. Muslims who live here in America, for the most part, are probably quite happy with their lives. I still don't really like a lot of Muslim beliefs though. As far as I know, they are the only religious group to point out a particular group/groups of people in their holy books to hate.

Chris the last thing they want to do is integrate into our society. Think no go zones.......

Chris the last thing they want to do is integrate into our society. Think no go zones.......
Are there any so called "no go" zones in America? ...... :cool:

I tend to agree with Sunni Man. I don't know of any "no go" zones here in America. Never heard of that here in my country.

Just what kind of an impression do you think these children might have of these so-called "adults" now?

That we aren't as gullible as the French country they are screwing up.......

Great post. I agree, and it has definitely a lot more to do with the culture from which you came from. Muslims who live here in America, for the most part, are probably quite happy with their lives. I still don't really like a lot of Muslim beliefs though. As far as I know, they are the only religious group to point out a particular group/groups of people in their holy books to hate.
I think you have been seriously misinformed about Muslims by people who have a heavy confirmation bias against them.

I am less concerned with the actions, since the real concern is the human ignorance and insanity that promote such things, and that is just as strong in you as it is in those you hate.

Introduction to why religion can lead to hatred animosity and intolerance

Well of course - just because Muslims murder thousands of people a year and Christians murder none, which should that alter anyone? Christians are enemies of the party, the Muslims are friends of the party in that they also hold Christians as enemy.

The level of fucktardation in you runs deep, young pussywan...
Both of these faiths have a whole lot of blood on their hands, a whole lot of Children of God killed in the Name of God. I know that you can't see the big picture, because all you can manage is to respond to your fears and emotions with anger and hatred, but there is a big picture and in it you are nearly as much trouble as they are. You would never believe that of course, just as it is very hard to explain to them that you think as they do and both of you are dead wrong right from the start. Since I don't let my emotions run away with me it's very easy for me to see what you cannot. You see life as a child would, and I grew up a very long time ago. You won't agree of course, since fearful children never do.

Maybe this will help you out. If I were to be a captive of radical Muslim terrorists, I have a small chance because I both know and respect Islam, but since I am a secular liberal who rejects God and all religions, if they chopped my head off that would be par for the course. And since I don't fear death, I don't fear them, but I would like to change them into decent people just as much as I would like to change you as well. Neither of you are worthy of my respect, not in the slightest.

I think you have been seriously misinformed about Muslims by people who have a heavy confirmation bias against them.

No, Jews and Christians are mentioned in their holy books. Do you deny this? There is also talk of dhimmis. Do you know what a dhimmi is?

Are there any so called "no go" zones in America? ...... :cool:

I tend to agree with Sunni Man. I don't know of any "no go" zones here in America. Never heard of that here in my country.

Just what kind of an impression do you think these children might have of these so-called "adults" now?

That we aren't as gullible as the French country they are screwing up.......
Irish huh? It wasn't long ago that those here were trying to keep you ignorant, disease-ridden, breed-like-rats papist Micks out of the US eh? Why, because you were going to ruin the place. How things never change.

The Dhimmi is the Arabic term that refers to its non-Islamic embracing population that has the ignominious dishonor of living in Islamic conquered lands. In a similar manner to the Jewish reference to a non-Jew as being a goy, so too the term dhimmi refers to non-Muslims. However unlike the Jewish term, goy, and much more important, the dhimmi is a distinctly subjugated second class non-citizen almost slave who is subjected to dictatorial deprivation of any legal and human rights since he is a non-Muslim permanent resident in a Muslim state.

Forum List

Back