Christian Bigots shout down Muslim kids singing National Anthem at Texas rally

Both of these faiths have a whole lot of blood on their hands,

So, as a proud liar for Allah, you simply need to show these acts being committed by the hated Christian infidels.

It should be easy, after all - you are openly lying that Christians do it too - and I have NO problem documenting Muslim atrocities.

{
an alleged Muslim terrorist has described his brutal killing of a New Jersey teen “for being American” as a “just kill,” and a radio talk-show host says he’s not going to let it slide this time.

“It was, in fact, an act of jihad, perpetrated by a fellow American who sympathized more with those who want to annihilate us than with his own country and its people,” said radio host Todd Pettengill of “The Todd Show” on WPLJ in New York City.

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2014/09/140913brendantevlin.jpg

140913brendantevlin.jpg

Murdered teen, Brendan Tevlin

He discussed for eight minutes on air the death of 19-year-old Brendan Tevlin, recounting the declaration by the suspect, Ali Muhammad Brown, 29, that the June 25 attack was a “just kill.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/09/muslim-killed-n-j-teen-for-being-an-american/#DLCkDh3jXFwVXCwb.99}

Now be a good liar for Allah, and show Christians doing the same?

Killing is killing, whether by beheading or by knife or by gun, and I have already provided evidence in this topic that less than two percent of terrorist activities in Europe last year were committed by Muslims.

Even to Muslims in America, the kind of backward thinking and brutal tactics of the Middle East are alien and puzzling.

What we have is an Arab problem more so than a Muslim problem.

A hundred years ago, Arabs were nomadic desert tribes. A primitive people.

Today, they are the nouveau riche. Blessed with sudden wealth, but unsophisticated and still burdened with the superstitions and tribal mindsets of their recent ancestors.

Kind of like when you take a 22 year old kid and give him a multi-million dollar NBA contract. He's probably going to act like an idiot with all that newfound wealth for a while.

Christianity took millenia to civilize itself. Christians were still butchering negroes in my own lifetime. Our dark past is not so far behind us that we can look down our noses at Muslims. We can be repulsed by their barbarism, but we are in no way some kind of superior race or creed.

Great post. I agree, and it has definitely a lot more to do with the culture from which you came from. Muslims who live here in America, for the most part, are probably quite happy with their lives. I still don't really like a lot of Muslim beliefs though. As far as I know, they are the only religious group to point out a particular group/groups of people in their holy books to hate.
Really? The bible isn't very fond of pagans and in fact equates them with the devil. And don't get me started on what some followers of the bible think the bible says about homosexuals.

I thought the bible didn't mention homosexuals? :D Also, one big difference is Jesus Christ. He was a peaceful and loving prophet. He believed in turning the other cheek and never harming another for any reason whatsoever.

Chris, maybe a little Bible study might help you if you plan on relying on the Bible to make a point. For instance, turning the other cheek is an act of defiance, not an act of submission or acquiescence.
A court could order that the offender be slapped by the offended. There was a procedure involved. The back of the right hand was used to slap the right cheek. Turning the other cheek was an act of defying the charge. You can't slap someone's left cheek with the back of your right hand.

Truth is Contum, those Palestinians are the children of the Muslims that lived and worked in peace in Israel. When the neighboring Muslim countries told them to leave Israel because they were about to invade Israel, Israel begged them to stay. They left. The invasion was a complete fail. And not one, I repeat, not one of the invading countries would take the now displaced Muslims in. So the squatted on Israeli land, and became terrorists. And now we are insisting that tiny tiny Israel, relinquish part of their country so that the terrorists can move even closer to toss their rockets.
And so it goes......

HUH?

Prior to 1925 there was No Israel.

The zionuts invaded Palestine in 1925 determined to disappear/murder the Palestinians.

They have a right to defend themselves and to retaliate.

Killing is killing, whether by beheading or by knife or by gun, and I have already provided evidence in this topic that less than two percent of terrorist activities in Europe last year were committed by Muslims.

Even to Muslims in America, the kind of backward thinking and brutal tactics of the Middle East are alien and puzzling.

Today, they are the nouveau riche. Blessed with sudden wealth, but unsophisticated and still burdened with the superstitions and tribal mindsets of their recent ancestors.

Kind of like when you take a 22 year old kid and give him a multi-million dollar NBA contract. He's probably going to act like an idiot with all that newfound wealth for a while.

Christianity took millenia to civilize itself. Christians were still butchering negroes in my own lifetime. Our dark past is not so far behind us that we can look down our noses at Muslims. We can be repulsed by their barbarism, but we are in no way some kind of superior race or creed.

Great post. I agree, and it has definitely a lot more to do with the culture from which you came from. Muslims who live here in America, for the most part, are probably quite happy with their lives. I still don't really like a lot of Muslim beliefs though. As far as I know, they are the only religious group to point out a particular group/groups of people in their holy books to hate.
Really? The bible isn't very fond of pagans and in fact equates them with the devil. And don't get me started on what some followers of the bible think the bible says about homosexuals.

I thought the bible didn't mention homosexuals? :D Also, one big difference is Jesus Christ. He was a peaceful and loving prophet. He believed in turning the other cheek and never harming another for any reason whatsoever.
Then why did he make a whip and use it to drive people from the temple?

Oh, don't be difficult. You know that Jesus did not condone violence. There are SO many examples of it in the Bible, like with Judas and the man who tried to protect him from being arrested, etc. He even told his followers not to take vengeance, etc.
The point is though, Jesus himself was violent and didn't actually ever say that violence was never needed.

I am curious to know what in the koran leads you to believe it preaches hatred about certain groups of people. Just because some people claim it does (for instance, ISIS, AQ, etc) doesn't mean it is true.

muslims on government property, openly praying and preaching is ok b/c they aren't christians

standard hypocrisy.
When Christians are told they can't be overtly religious on government property, it happens once in a while, the ACLU steps in and reminds the authorities that they are wrong. You aren't persecuted, but even if you were or someday are, Jesus said you would be so stop acting like a whiny toddler about it.

muslims on government property, openly praying and preaching is ok b/c they aren't christians

standard hypocrisy.
When Christians are told they can't be overtly religious on government property, it happens once in a while, the ACLU steps in and reminds the authorities that they are wrong. You aren't persecuted, but even if you were or someday are, Jesus said you would be so stop acting like a whiny toddler about it.
dude

YOU get bent outta shape about christians speaking on government property

:lol:

the hypcrassy is da awesum

"Yes, Muslims are friends of the party in the fight against the hated Christians"

yep....the two get along because they have much in common....both are totalitarians....

nut, where in the Bible does it say that Jesus or those that follow Him have to tolerate whatever comes down the pike?
How tolerant was Christ with the crooked money exchangers at the temple? How was He tolerant of the Pharisees?
Understand Him before you use Him to push your agenda.

If it is true that a god exists , then he/she is omniscient.

If he he omniscient then he knows the following facts

1- The zionuts invaded Palestine in 1925 determined to remove/disappear the local Palestinian population by any means necessary
2- Palestinian RETALIATION began 4 years after the invasion;
3- US recognized the Jewish state because the Truman presidential campaign needed 2 million dollars to defeat Dewey - Ben Gurion provided those funds
4- Texas religious nuts are GRUBER STUPID hence they believe that the present Israel is somehow related to the 10 Lost Tribes of Israel .

And so it goes.

REPEATING

1- The zionuts invaded Palestine in 1925 determined to remove/disappear the local Palestinian population by any means necessary
3- US recognized the Jewish state because the Truman presidential campaign needed 2 million dollars to defeat Dewey - Ben Gurion provided those funds
4- Texas religious nuts are GRUBER STUPID hence they believe that the present Israel is somehow related to the 10 Lost Tribes of Israel .

And so it goes.

And how can these Christian haters heckle children singing the national anthem just because they are Muslim children?

Yes, you liars for Allah point out that "Christian haters. (wouldn't they be "hatees," shitflinger?) are the real danger to America.

Naturally, your Muslim allies are just warm puppies and kittens.

{
According to WYTV-TV, the suspected shooter, Rashad Riddle, yelled, “The will of Allah — this is the will of God,” either before or after the murder.

Those at the church described the chaos in detail.

Associate Pastor Sean Adams told The (Ashtabula) Star Beacon newspaper that worshippers started screaming, ducking down and calling 911 on cellphones after the shooting.

“”It was terrifying,” Adams told the newspaper. “The children were screaming and people were dialing 911. We were afraid to breathe.”}

8216 The Will of Allah 8217 Ohio Church Service Turns Deadly After Man Reportedly Yells Islamic Rhetoric Shoots His Father TheBlaze.com

This is why you Communists love and embrace Islam so deeply - they do what you wish you could - amirite Comrade?

Chris, maybe a little Bible study might help you if you plan on relying on the Bible to make a point. For instance, turning the other cheek is an act of defiance, not an act of submission or acquiescence.
A court could order that the offender be slapped by the offended. There was a procedure involved. The back of the right hand was used to slap the right cheek. Turning the other cheek was an act of defying the charge. You can't slap someone's left cheek with the back of your right hand.
What was the act of defiance of going the extra mile, of turning over both your tunic and your cloak? That is in the same sermon, and sounds rather submissive does it not?

Matthew 5:
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ 39 But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40 And if anyone would sue you and take your tunic,h]">[h] let him have your cloak as well. 41 And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. 42 Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you.

Love Your Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet only your brothers,i]">[i] what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? 48 You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Chris, That man was Peter, and Christ had a mission to finish.
Read what God is about to do to the nations that are gathering to invade Israel if you want to see a little of God's wrath.

And paint, the money changers were not blaspheming, they were cheating the sojourners out of money when the money was being converted. They were thieves.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

standard hypocrisy.
dude

YOU get bent outta shape about christians speaking on government property

:lol:

the hypcrassy is da awesum
No, I don't. You can do this for all I care.
Baptism_Lake_Atitlan.jpg

What you can't do is put a cross in the courtroom since that belongs to all faiths, and no faiths, not just your faith. The same rule applies to Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Mormons, and all the rest of the nonsense.

REPEATING

And so it goes.

Who cares?

Muslims murder people - all the time.

Christians do not.

So naturally democrats love Muslims and hate Christians.

And how can these Christian haters heckle children singing the national anthem just because they are Muslim children?

Yes, you liars for Allah point out that "Christian haters. (wouldn't they be "hatees," shitflinger?) are the real danger to America.

Naturally, your Muslim allies are just warm puppies and kittens.

{
According to WYTV-TV, the suspected shooter, Rashad Riddle, yelled, “The will of Allah — this is the will of God,” either before or after the murder.

Those at the church described the chaos in detail.

Associate Pastor Sean Adams told The (Ashtabula) Star Beacon newspaper that worshippers started screaming, ducking down and calling 911 on cellphones after the shooting.

“”It was terrifying,” Adams told the newspaper. “The children were screaming and people were dialing 911. We were afraid to breathe.”}

8216 The Will of Allah 8217 Ohio Church Service Turns Deadly After Man Reportedly Yells Islamic Rhetoric Shoots His Father TheBlaze.com

This is why you Communists love and embrace Islam so deeply - they do what you wish you could - amirite Comrade?

Your diatribe has nothing to do with what I posted

Try again

Forum List

Back