"Christian Arabs" Support Israel IDF

No, it was your good ZioNazi buddy MJB that threw the stone from a glass house. This was a response. Do keep up, nitwit.

RACIST LIAR and SPAMMER

You really have to stop these false accusations.

LOL! "False accusations"? Keep 'em coming Monte. We need you here.

By the way, you are the poster child for "The lady doth protest too much, methinks" prize. You are a real clown and provide excellent entertainment, keep posting.

That's what they said about you on that other board, you know the one you no longer post spam on.

What other board? I don't post on another board about politics.

Along with that, allow me to establish that your opinion doesn't even show up on my care-o-meter. I support Israel and the eventual removal of the Palestinians. And what you think, will never matter to me.

It's not what I think at all. If you support removal of the Palestinians you support ethnic cleansing, a war crime. It's not an opinion, it's a fact.

So you support a war crime do, seeing as you want the removal of all the Israelis who are also Palestinians

Who says I want the removal of the all the Israelis. I don't want the removal of anyone from Palestine. I want the Jews, Christians and Muslims to live in a secular democratic state the has equal rights for everyone. Where do you come up with these false accusations?

From your own posts when you threaten the Jews with genocide when the arab muslims get to 20 million to 1 odds. Will never happen as nature will take a hand and start killing of arab muslims in gaza

When have I ever threatened Jews with genocide. Never have I said such a thing, although you, and those of your ilk, constantly threaten the non-Jews with genocide.

Every time you use demographics as a threat of the muslims taking Israel by force. They don't have the numbers to make legal headway do they, so the only option is illegal force which you support. You declare Islamic terrorism to be freedom fighters opposing colonists and say that they can use whatever methods they want to expel the Jews from Israel. It is all in your previous posts

You mean these Israeli ZioNazis?

Throwing stones from your glass house again. Credibility fail?

No, it was your good ZioNazi buddy MJB that threw the stone from a glass house. This was a response. Do keep up, nitwit.

RACIST LIAR and SPAMMER

Nope I post the reality and you don't like it

RACIST LIAR and SPAMMER

By the way, you are the poster child for "The lady doth protest too much, methinks" prize. You are a real clown and provide excellent entertainment, keep posting.

That's what they said about you on that other board, you know the one you no longer post spam on.

Who said anything about politics. Your STALKING has backfired on you and now the truth has been found out. You are a serial spammer and troll that goes under many screen names and uses the same email address to sign into the boards.

Who said anything about politics. Your STALKING has backfired on you and now the truth has been found out. You are a serial spammer and troll that goes under many screen names and uses the same email address to sign into the boards.

Monte seems so upset that a growing number of Christian Arabs are joinig the IDF. How can anyone for peace in the Middle East feel that way?

Monte seems so upset that a growing number of Christian Arabs are joinig the IDF. How can anyone for peace in the Middle East feel that way?

Perhaps Monte & his ilk need to learn WHY Christian Arabs are joiining Israel's IDF.

It's not what I think at all. If you support removal of the Palestinians you support ethnic cleansing, a war crime. It's not an opinion, it's a fact.

So you support a war crime do, seeing as you want the removal of all the Israelis who are also Palestinians

Who says I want the removal of the all the Israelis. I don't want the removal of anyone from Palestine. I want the Jews, Christians and Muslims to live in a secular democratic state the has equal rights for everyone. Where do you come up with these false accusations?

From your own posts when you threaten the Jews with genocide when the arab muslims get to 20 million to 1 odds. Will never happen as nature will take a hand and start killing of arab muslims in gaza

When have I ever threatened Jews with genocide. Never have I said such a thing, although you, and those of your ilk, constantly threaten the non-Jews with genocide.

Every time you use demographics as a threat of the muslims taking Israel by force. They don't have the numbers to make legal headway do they, so the only option is illegal force which you support. You declare Islamic terrorism to be freedom fighters opposing colonists and say that they can use whatever methods they want to expel the Jews from Israel. It is all in your previous posts

It has nothing to do with force, it is you that revel in the great military advantage the Jews have. I have no interest in expelling Jews from Palestine. I want the Jews, Christians and Muslims to remain in a secular democratic state of Palestine. Not Jewish, not Muslim and not Christian. Do you get it?

Perhaps Monte & his ilk need to learn WHY Christian Arabs are joiining Israel's IDF.

MJB and his cohorts should watch this:

LIAR

It has nothing to do with force, it is you that revel in the great military advantage the Jews have. I have no interest in expelling Jews from Palestine. I want the Jews, Christians and Muslims to remain in a secular democratic state of Palestine. Not Jewish, not Muslim and not Christian. Do you get it?

According to the demographics the Christians have increased in numbers due to them escaping gaza and the attacks. In fact I believe they have increased 5% over the natural rate in recent years.
Your video is the usual forced piece to camera that hamas and fatah are noted for, they learnt this from iran who did it all the time with their Jews.

Ha ha ha. This in the shadow of the genocide and daily beheadings of Christians by Muslim Arab animals. Is this dork for real or what?

That's not what the Muslims want. Their manifesto calls for the destruction of Israel, to be replaced by yet another Islamic shithole Caliphate of Palestine, under Shariah law. You're just blabbering.

Oh well. Looks like another Crusades is coming.

Ha ha ha. This in the shadow of the genocide and daily beheadings of Christians by Muslim Arab animals. Is this dork for real or what?

You certainly aren't shy about demonstrating your lack of education and racism.

Isn't it funny how every time Palestinians kill some Israeli's, Israel retaliates & then the Palis & their supporters bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's? It's called Palestinian mentality.

You cant be racist towards a religion, what a complete and utter moron you are abdul

Isn't it funny how every time Palestinians kill some Israeli's, Israel retaliates & then the Palis & their supporters bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's? It's called Palestinian mentality.

Who is "bitching" confirming that the Israelis are murderous settler colonists is not "bitching". It's just stating fact.

You cant be racist towards a religion, what a complete and utter moron you are abdul

Arab is not a religion. An Arab is of a varied but of a particular descent, ethnicity, national origin and/or race. And, like your ignorant buddy you demonstrate that you are of limited means intellectually. You haven't read the definition of racism as defined in International law. Well, let me be of help.:

"Article 1

1. In this Convention, the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life."

International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination

Who is "bitching" confirming that the Israelis are murderous settler colonists is not "bitching". It's just stating fact.

But you haven't as all you have done is cut and paste islamomoron propaganda

Forum List

Back