"Christian Arabs" Support Israel IDF

This is the position of Arab Christians, not one Christian Zionist nutcase:

"In a recent op-ed in the Wall Street Journal, Israeli Ambassador Michael Oren claimed that Christians in Israel are better off than their brethren anywhere else in the Middle East. Two Sundays ago, "60 Minutes" made clear he attempted to intimidate Bob Simon by going over Simon's head to speak to Jeff Fager, the head of CBS News and executive producer of "60 Minutes," to complain that Simon's story on Christian Palestinians was "a hatchet job" against Israel. In fact, it was a hard-hitting, but honest piece in which Simon helped to expose the terrible harm the Israeli occupation -- not Muslim Palestinians as the ambassador claimed -- is doing to Christian Palestinians in the Holy Land.

I am a Palestinian Christian, now a U.S. citizen, and my own experience and that of my family attest to the falsity of Ambassador Oren's assertion. I was born in East Jerusalem, Jordan in 1952, only a few years after my family and the majority of Palestinians fled from their homes when the newly established Jewish state took over three-quarters of historical Palestine. My family, like almost all the other Palestinians who fled -- Christians and Muslims alike -- became refugees, losing their fields, orchards, homes and practically everything else, to Israel. Israel defied the international consensus and a U.N. resolution calling on it to allow the Palestinian refugees to return. ..."

Palestinian Christians Against the Occupation Philip Farah

"In a recent op-ed in the Wall Street Journal, Israeli Ambassador Michael Oren claimed that Christians in Israel are better off than their brethren anywhere else in the Middle East. Two Sundays ago, "60 Minutes" made clear he attempted to intimidate Bob Simon by going over Simon's head to speak to Jeff Fager, the head of CBS News and executive producer of "60 Minutes," to complain that Simon's story on Christian Palestinians was "a hatchet job" against Israel. In fact, it was a hard-hitting, but honest piece in which Simon helped to expose the terrible harm the Israeli occupation -- not Muslim Palestinians as the ambassador claimed -- is doing to Christian Palestinians in the Holy Land.

I am a Palestinian Christian, now a U.S. citizen, and my own experience and that of my family attest to the falsity of Ambassador Oren's assertion. I was born in East Jerusalem, Jordan in 1952, only a few years after my family and the majority of Palestinians fled from their homes when the newly established Jewish state took over three-quarters of historical Palestine. My family, like almost all the other Palestinians who fled -- Christians and Muslims alike -- became refugees, losing their fields, orchards, homes and practically everything else, to Israel. Israel defied the international consensus and a U.N. resolution calling on it to allow the Palestinian refugees to return. ..."

Actually the numbers speaks for themselves, while more and more Arab Christians joining IDF voluntarily you are posting some article in the name of one.
Lame as always and back to being ignored

Actually the numbers speaks for themselves, while more and more Arab Christians joining IDF voluntarily you are posting some article in the name of one.
The amount would be merely a piss in the ocean.

Now we will have the truth and lets see you counter the words of Christians.

Ethnic Cleansing Christians Middle East Gaza Islamists
The ethnic cleansing of Christians in Gaza by Hamas and other Islamists is a story rarely told in Western media.

It doesn’t fit the dishonest media narrative of Hamas and its supporters being victims.

This report by Israeli channel i24, which we have been using for a live feed during the current war, is from January 2014:

The numbers of Christians leaving gaza and the west bank combined with the numbers entering Israel tell the true story.

90% of Palestinian Christians ethnically cleansed since 2006 is not to be denied, and the fat that those willing to speak out say that it is the arab muslims to blame tells the true story. The Christians that managed to escape and entered Israel apply to join the IDF so they can get revenge on the arab muslims, and rightly so in my opinion.

There are plenty of minorities in Israel, but of course you wouldn't care much as long as one Arab Christian said what you want him to say, you are far from making a point here.

There are plenty of minorities in Israel, but of course you wouldn't care much as long as one Arab Christian said what you want him to say, you are far from making a point here.

Monte is so funny. Oh how the truth hurts him.

Here is how one Palestinian Christian feels about it. There are traitors within all groups. Palestinian Christians despise Israel and what the Zionists did to their forefathers, i.e. stole their land, killed and evicted them.

Here is how one Palestinian Christian feels about it. There are traitors within all groups. Palestinian Christians despise Israel and what the Zionists did to their forefathers, i.e. stole their land, killed and evicted them.

OMG! Monte found a Palestinian Christian who does not like Israel & the IDF. Take that you Zionists. Ya gotta love Monte for all the laughs he gives us.. Heh Heh!

Yeah monte. Just one. WOW, what a hero you must feel like.

But keep lapping up the slop they feed you you stupid ignorant pig.

You are quite funny. The facts just don't affect you at all. You are the poster child for cognitive dissonance. Facts are facts.

Palestinian children are brainwashed to believe lies about Israel. Many of them are taught to hate and that killing innocent Jews is a good thing.
What a vile and disgusting culture.

Yeah monte. Just one. WOW, what a hero you must feel like.

But keep lapping up the slop they feed you you stupid ignorant pig.

You are quite funny. The facts just don't affect you at all. You are the poster child for cognitive dissonance. Facts are facts.

And you sir are a master of concordant discord for which I for one sure love you for all the laughs you provide.

The facts just don't affect you at all. You are the poster child for cognitive dissonance. Facts are facts.

No I have learned plenty from here. It has made me do much research into the conflict. I have the facts. You do not.

In fact, they way you twist the facts must be just like how many joints you twist in one day to smoke. that is the only way I could possibly be as deluded as you are.

Forum List

Back