The Hyenas Turn On Themselves

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
Great balls of fire! Abu Mazen calls for Arab league to put air strikes on Hamas! The end is nigh.

Palestinian Authority (PA) Chairman Mahmoud Abbas used the platform of the Arab League summit in Sharm el-Shekh, Egypt, this Saturday to attack his "unity partner" Hamas, making a subtle call for the Arab states to take military action against the Gaza-based Muslim Brotherhood offshoot.

Speaking at the 26th summit in the southern Sinai peninsula, Abbas made reference to the campaign of airstrikes launched last Thursday by Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries against Iran-backed Shi'ite Houthi rebels in Yemen - the Houthis have overthrown the government while rapidly expanding their control.

"I hope that the Arab countries will take the same policy they employed in Yemen for all Arab countries suffering from internal conflict - like Palestine, Syria, Libya and Iraq," Abbas said according to Yedioth Aharonot, in an open jab at Hamas in Gaza.

Abbas Calls on Arab States to Attack Hamas - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva

Great balls of fire! Abu Mazen calls for Arab league to put air strikes on Hamas! The end is nigh.

Palestinian Authority (PA) Chairman Mahmoud Abbas used the platform of the Arab League summit in Sharm el-Shekh, Egypt, this Saturday to attack his "unity partner" Hamas, making a subtle call for the Arab states to take military action against the Gaza-based Muslim Brotherhood offshoot.

Speaking at the 26th summit in the southern Sinai peninsula, Abbas made reference to the campaign of airstrikes launched last Thursday by Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries against Iran-backed Shi'ite Houthi rebels in Yemen - the Houthis have overthrown the government while rapidly expanding their control.

"I hope that the Arab countries will take the same policy they employed in Yemen for all Arab countries suffering from internal conflict - like Palestine, Syria, Libya and Iraq," Abbas said according to Yedioth Aharonot, in an open jab at Hamas in Gaza.

No wonder NO ONE has bothered to reply to your post...being the two news services you mentioned ARE ISRAELI.....I think you think YOU ARE TAKING THE PISS.

Come on Hoss.....you can do a bit better than this.....over my knee with ya, SLAP,SLAP,SLAP.steve........Hyenas do not attack each other in your meaning at all Hoss...Should I really have to explain and correct 5th Grade work !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

No wonder NO ONE has bothered to reply to your post...being the two news services you mentioned ARE ISRAELI.....I think you think YOU ARE TAKING THE PISS.

Come on Hoss.....you can do a bit better than this.....over my knee with ya, SLAP,SLAP,SLAP.steve........Hyenas do not attack each other in your meaning at all Hoss...Should I really have to explain and correct 5th Grade work !!!!!!!!!!!

Ever thought that the dirty trick Abu Mazen pulled a few months ago could have backfired on him, so now he is trying another one. The ICJ are dragging their heels and wont have the details of their findings for at least another 4 months, because they don't want to cause any friction between states in the UN.

The reports are not the issue here it is the source that you need to look at.

Do you really think I care what you say so now you can slap, slap, slap yourself.

ICC investigation found hamas committed war crime. Abbas withdraws complain against Israel in ICC. Hamas wants to mend relations with syria and iran. Abbas wants the arab world to attack hamas.
Hamas is making itself more isolated and detested.

Do you really think I care what you say so now you can slap, slap, slap yourself.
:lmao:
:clap2:

ICC investigation found hamas committed war crime. Abbas withdraws complain against Israel in ICC. Hamas wants to mend relations with syria and iran. Abbas wants the arab world to attack hamas.

Have they released the official version early, as they were saying it would not be available until june.

Seems that fatah have done what they wanted and had hamas blamed for war crimes turning the UN and the world against them. Expect to see hamas and fatah going to war in the not too distant future

Have they released the official version early, as they were saying it would not be available until june.

Seems that fatah have done what they wanted and had hamas blamed for war crimes turning the UN and the world against them. Expect to see hamas and fatah going to war in the not too distant future

What a wonderful thing that would be for the USA, Israel & asll other peace loving countries.. What can we as Ameicans do to help the PA & Hamas supporters just kill each other? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Forum List

Back