Christian Arab Woman Becomes Commander of Israeli Combat Unit

Arab Christian population of Nazareth, Israel is reduced by over a half since 1948 due to vicious racist policies of Israel.

You're kvetching again, Kvetch. Could you provide a link to your "facts?" :D
quote from wikipedia on Nazareth....(i am too new here to post links!)

Nazareth is the largest Arab city in Israel.[67] Until the beginning of the British Mandate in Palestine (1922–1948), the population was predominantly Arab Christian (majority Orthodox Christians), with an Arab Muslim minority. Nazareth today still has a significant Christian population, made up of Maronites, Orthodox Christians, Roman Catholic, Melkite Eastern Catholics, Anglicans, Baptists, Evangelicals and Copts, among others. The Muslim population has grown, for a number of historical factors, that include the city having served as administrative center under British rule, and the influx of internally displaced Palestinians absorbed into the city from neighbouring towns during the 1948 Arab-Israeli war.[4]

In 2009, the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics reported that Nazareth's population was 69% Muslim and 30.9% Christian

I've read that Wiki article.
Nowhere does it blame "vicious racist policies of Israel" as you do and the exodus of Christians from Nazareth is consistent with that of Christians from "Muslim lands" all over the Mideast. In fact, the only Mideast country in which the Christian pop is growing is ... drum roll, please ... ISRAEL. I know you are new here but you will have to provide credible support for your venom or you are going to find yourself dumped into the troll pit. Have a nice night. :D

Last edited:
Gosh I wonder why not a single Muslim Palestinian citizen of Israel has opted to leave Israel to go live in some Arab country with all of Israel's "brutal treatment" of Palestinians?
I'm quite sure you are wrong.
there are hundreds of thousands of palestinians in the richer Gulf Arab states.

MJ specified "Muslim Palestinian citizen of Israel." Do you have any support for your claim that "there are hundreds of thousands" of them living "in the richer Gulf Arab states?" :lol::lol::lol:

You are quite right about Christians in many Arab lands but they are NOT treated well in Israel if they are Arab Christians and all Jews HATE Jewish Christians like Jews for Jesus!.
Read about the History of Nazareth under Israeli rule. First 20 years they were all put under martial law!
Perhaps the Israeli Jews are not happy with the Messanic Jews. However, they do not kill them the way many who have dropped out of Islam and taken up another religion are killed by other Muslims.

Nor do "all Jews HATE Jewish Christians like Jews for Jesus" as Kvetch claims.
I'm beginning to doubt his/her credentials. :D

You are quite right about Christians in many Arab lands but they are NOT treated well in Israel if they are Arab Christians and all Jews HATE Jewish Christians like Jews for Jesus!.
Read about the History of Nazareth under Israeli rule. First 20 years they were all put under martial law!
Perhaps the Israeli Jews are not happy with the Messanic Jews. However, they do not kill them the way many who have dropped out of Islam and taken up another religion are killed by other Muslims.

At 1990 there were 700,000 in the Gulf and KSA

Arab Christian population of Nazareth, Israel is reduced by over a half since 1948 due to vicious racist policies of Israel.

Same in the west Bank due to both Israel and Muslim attacks.
Why Are Christians Really Leaving Bethlehem? - Inside Israel - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Isn't it great how the foreign workers in Israel have churches to pray in. It certainly is different for the foreign workers in places like Saudi Arabia. It is so easy to understand why the Bahai's and Ahmadi Muslims are comfortable in Israel with their beautiful places of worship.

We seem to have the same discussions every time a "new" poster climbs aboard with their "knowledge" of how Arabs are treated in Israel. I know someone was complaining today about the dearth of factual conversations here but how often must we have civil discussions about the same subjects with the same ignorant people? :D

Ask the Arabs of East Jerusalem: Should Jerusalem Be Redivided?
by Khaled Abu Toameh
Ask the Arabs of East Jerusalem: Should Jerusalem Be Redivided? :: Gatestone Institute

There's no such thing as a Palestinian Christian allowed to join the Army. She's probably an immigrant. Tell her she's a joke.

There is no such thing as bravery in the Jewish Army.

When Hamas approached the tank, Shalit yelled "I'm a Jew" I'm a Jew". Israel is a cowardly nation. Your technology advantage won't last forever.

My friend you really DONT know the truth here
All the thousands of Druze Arabs (related to shia islam) in Israel have always served in the israeli army.
So do many Bedouin Muslim Arabs.

You have inadvertently stumbled across a well established truth here ... BecauseIKnowSquat really does know squat. He's big on making outrageous, unsupported claims about Israel and Jews ... sorta like ... you. :D

Gosh I wonder why not a single Muslim Palestinian citizen of Israel has opted to leave Israel to go live in some Arab country with all of Israel's "brutal treatment" of Palestinians?
I'm quite sure you are wrong.

there are hundreds of thousands of palestinians in the richer Gulf Arab states.

And if a Muslim or Christian Arab Israeli citizen wishes to marry a non israeli, they are forced to leave Israel and live in their spouse's country so many will have had to leave and live in other Muslim Arab countries, which is WICKED.

Even South Africa at its worst was not so cruel and strict
It's a shame that Kvetch couldn't have had the opportunity to live in South Africa as a Black, and then perhaps Kvetch would have been ashamed to make the statement that he or she made.

It's been my experience that people like Kvetch have no shame ... only hate. :D

How many are there today and how many are, as MJB specified, "Muslim Palestinian citizen of Israel?" :D

How many are there today and how many are, as MJB specified, "Muslim Palestinian citizen of Israel?" :D

Where do you get that from? Today there are 350k in the KSA and 350k in the rest of the Gulf countries. 2.9m in Jordan. 800k in Syria. 500k in lebanon.

Now tell us how many were kicked out of the Gulf States since 1990. Weren't they kicked out of Iraq too?

Now tell us how many were kicked out of the Gulf States since 1990. Weren't they kicked out of Iraq too?

Indeed, but beside the point.
Both Kvetch and BecauseIKNowSquat are deflecting.
MJ's question specified "Muslim Palestinian citizen of Israel" and neither Kvetch nor BecauseIKNowSquat have dealt with the thrust of his post because they can't. :D

says the sheep.

Am I not correct? What is your standard, anyway?

I have never said anything hateful toward Jews. Just because I call out a hate mongering fraud like David Horowitz(FrontPage Magazine) doesn't mean I hate Jews.

Perhaps you don't realize that referring to another person as 'a sheep' is actually quite hateful.

I am not delighted with David Horowitz myself.

However, I don't take ANYONE's word that they don't hate Jews. I don't take anyone's word for much of anything, ever. I'd prefer to use my own judgement.

While most Arabs remaining in Israel were granted citizenship, they were subject to martial law in the early years of the state.Travel permits, curfews, administrative detentions, and expulsions were part of life until 1966.

And how many Palestinians who've moved ot other Arab nations have been granted citizenship there?

While most Arabs remaining in Israel were granted citizenship, they were subject to martial law in the early years of the state.Travel permits, curfews, administrative detentions, and expulsions were part of life until 1966.

More silly delections.
You are still avoiding MJ's question.
If Israel is so hard on her "Muslim Palestinian citizen" why is it that so few have "opted to leave Israel to go live in some Arab country?"

More silly delections.
If Israel is so hard on her "Muslim Palestinian citizen" why is it that so few have "opted to leave Israel to go live in some Arab country?"

He never asked me that question. But it's a simple answer. Those citizens have lived in those cities long before Israel was created. And they aren't leaving. Although about 80% were expelled.

More silly delections.

He never asked me that question. But it's a simple answer. Those citizens have lived in those cities long before Israel was created. And they aren't leaving. Although about 80% were expelled.

Israel has expelled 80% of her Muslim Palestinian citizens?
You say the stupidest things :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back