Christ was once a fetus and all fetuses are his brothers and sisters...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...and he told us, "Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me."

That's going to make inheritance law a lot more complicated.

...and he told us, "Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me."

I just imagine how much better the world would be if Mary could have gotten a legal abortion after God raped her.

We'd have avoided the Dark Ages, AKA the First Faith Based Initiative.
It was the Catholic Church that preserved knowledge while the outside world fell into chaos.

You are profoundly and fundamentally ignorant, in your own personal Dark Ages.

I myself also am a mortal man, like to all, and the offspring of him that was first made of the earth, And in my mother's womb was fashioned to be flesh in the time of ten months, being compacted in blood, of the seed of man, and the pleasure that came with sleep. And when I was born, I drew in the common air, and fell upon the earth, which is of like nature, and the first voice which I uttered was crying, as all others do. I was nursed in swaddling clothes, and that with cares. For there is no king that had any other beginning of birth. For all men have one entrance into life, and the like going out.

Christ was once a fetus and all fetuses are his brothers and sisters...

are you implying all humans, for the son of your god -

"Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me."

such as eating them ...

images

Numbers 31:17 (Moses) “Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every women that hath known man by lying with him.”

In other words: women that might be pregnant, which clearly is abortion for the fetus.

Hosea 13:16 God promises to dash to pieces the infants of Samaria and the “their women with child shall be ripped up”.

Once again this god kills the unborn, including their pregnant mothers.

2 Kings 15:16 God allows the pregnant women of Tappuah (aka Tiphsah) to be “ripped open”.

Come on people, there’s passage after passage in the Bible of God ripping women open and killing the fetus. How can you have the nerve to say God is against abortion when God seems to indulge in it in the Bible from beginning to end.

God didn’t give those women choice. He just attacked them. It’s right there in the Bible. All you Gotta do is read it.

Forum List

Back