Chris Wallace - Saying for Trump to condemn white supremacists was proof of his shill, Democrat partisanship

And yet, you're a willing tool for Marxist black supremacists?

Just be open with what your code words mean.

You know,

Western chauvinist = White supremacist
Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

And so on. It's not like anyone doesn't know what you mean.
How does western chauvinist mean white supremacist? Don't tell me you're that stupid.

All things conservative or Republican mean "white supremacist" to the unhinged left. Like they say, "When the only tool you own is a hammer, every fucking thing looks like a nail to you."

:laughing0301:
Funny premise. So you understand that having an ideoligical leaning doesn't mean you have to agree with the extremes of that particular leaning?

Like for instance... I don't know... being against racial injustices not meaning you condone looting or violence during protests?

Or is that a distinction only for Republicans?

Of course I understand that. The problem however, is that the left doesn't seen to understand that. There are two sets of standards: One for the left, and one for the right.

While it's perfectly ok for them to constantly badger President Trump to dissociate himself with any group deemed "white supremacists", even though he has no direct or indirect ties to them, Democrats are never held to the same standard.

This was evident during last night's debate. At no time was presidential candidate Joe Biden asked to denounce, condemn, or criticize in any way, the violent actions of BLM, antifa. the Black Hebrew Israelites, radical leftist eco-terrorists, radical animal rights groups, radical anarchists, or other groups causing violence and unrest in this country.

Joe Biden when pressed about antifa, who are his constituency btw, merely claimed "It's an idea, not an organization." Even Democratic members of Congress have refused to condemn the violent people who ultimately support them

For instance, NY Rep. Jerry Nadler claiming that "Antifa violence in Portland id a myth." Or Democratic NM Rep. Deb Haaland describing Antifa as “peaceful protesters." Or MN Rep. Kieth Ellison, when he posed with a book promoting the violent antifa movement.

Even Nancy Pelosi has refused to condemn them, claiming "You’re not talking about the far left of the Democratic Party — they’re not even Democrats", even though the majority of them will be voting for Joe Biden.

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

How does western chauvinist mean white supremacist? Don't tell me you're that stupid.

All things conservative or Republican mean "white supremacist" to the unhinged left. Like they say, "When the only tool you own is a hammer, every fucking thing looks like a nail to you."

Funny premise. So you understand that having an ideoligical leaning doesn't mean you have to agree with the extremes of that particular leaning?

Like for instance... I don't know... being against racial injustices not meaning you condone looting or violence during protests?

Of course I understand that. The problem however, is that the left doesn't seen to understand that. There are two sets of standards: One for the left, and one for the right.

While it's perfectly ok for them to constantly badger President Trump to dissociate himself with any group deemed "white supremacists", even though he has no direct or indirect ties to them, Democrats are never held to the same standard.

This was evident during last night's debate. At no time was presidential candidate Joe Biden asked to denounce, condemn, or criticize in any way, the violent actions of BLM, antifa. the Black Hebrew Israelites, radical leftist eco-terrorists, radical animal rights groups, radical anarchists, or other groups causing violence and unrest in this country.

Joe Biden when pressed about antifa, who are his constituency btw, merely claimed "It's an idea, not an organization." Even Democratic members of Congress have refused to condemn the violent people who ultimately support them

For instance, NY Rep. Jerry Nadler claiming that "Antifa violence in Portland id a myth." Or Democratic NM Rep. Deb Haaland describing Antifa as “peaceful protesters." Or MN Rep. Kieth Ellison, when he posed with a book promoting the violent antifa movement.

Even Nancy Pelosi has refused to condemn them, claiming "You’re not talking about the far left of the Democratic Party — they’re not even Democrats", even though the majority of them will be voting for Joe Biden.
First of all. You do realize that one of the main arguments against Biden is that he is supposedly condoning, antifa? Constantly conflating BLM and riots, or protests.

You just now said you understood the difference and at the same time claimed that somehow Pelosi is responsible for them because the majority will vote for Biden.

Biden has unequivocally condemned violence at protests. Trump said "stand down and stand by".

Hmm...., Remember when: Not one so called White Supremacist has been arrested participating of arson, looting in the 71 cities that been attacked by the terrorist groups BLM and Antifa.
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Hmm...., Remember when: Not one so called White Supremacist has been arrested participating of arson, looting in the 71 cities that been attacked by the terrorist groups BLM and Antifa.
Do you remember ever not being a retard?

Did you read your own useless link?

" He said some of the 40 arrests made in the Twin Cities Friday night were of people linked to white supremacist groups and organized crime. "

So some unspecified number of nameless people were linked in an unspecified way to unspecified groups.

And based on that you call him a retard? You're clearly the retard.

And "Courthouse News," whatever that means. Anyone could call themselves that

you read your own useless link?
There are many more examples, dope.

Many more examples of the press claiming that a lib politician claiming that ws might have been behind some of the rioting?

I believe you on that.

Many more examples of the press claiming that a lib politician claiming that ws might have been behind some of the rioting?

I believe you on that
Your approval is not required for it to be true.

Agreed. This has nothing to do with me as a person. My point stands on the observable truths of it's argument or not.

And you were unable to even pretend to address my argument.

All you had, was an empty attempt of dismissal.

You lose. And you know that you lose. Yet you are too dishonest to admit it.

Well, I'd never argue there wasn't one. But you didn't win even "one" yet. All you had was a vague statement there were "some."

What "white supremist" organizations did they represent? Go...

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

First of all. You do realize that one of the main arguments against Biden is that he is supposedly condoning, antifa? Constantly conflating BLM and riots, or protests.

You just now said you understood the difference and at the same time claimed that somehow Pelosi is responsible for them because the majority will vote for Biden.

Biden has unequivocally condemned violence at protests. Trump said "stand down and stand by".

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

" He said some of the 40 arrests made in the Twin Cities Friday night were of people linked to white supremacist groups and organized crime. "

So some unspecified number of nameless people were linked in an unspecified way to unspecified groups.

I believe you on that.

I believe you on that
Your approval is not required for it to be true.

No, but vague links with vague statements that is all you've provided proves nothing

Again, dope.
It's already done by the authorities we established to protect us from such threats. Your inability to understand or accept that fact is not my concern.

The FBI is all the back up I need, retard. They are THE authority on such matters.
You are nothing.

1e8bfa04d401353280d81bfb1d2ec798.jpeg

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

"SOME of the ws or criminals"?

And you fall for it hook, line and sinker.

That means that at most, some of them were antifa, some were local gang members and maybe ONE was possibly, maybe pretend wise, a ws.

And you fell for it.

This is bs, the looting always happens where ANTIFA And BLM riot.....where are these white supremacists looting in Tulsa, or Memphis, or really anyplace else? It's only in places where ANTIFA is rioting.....Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Kenosha, Minneapolis

Who controlled the CHAZ in Seattle, I don't recall any white supremacists there when the media was praising it.

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

No, this is stupid, you know it and I know it......trying to blame the klan for this.......sorry man, it's ANTIFA and BLM.

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Then why did you provide a useless one, twat?

Then why did you provide a useless one, twat?
Useless to what, dope?
Your own quote said they arrested people associated with WS groups. What more is needed?

First they call anyone a white supremacist.
Second it said some out of 40.....how many? 1, 40? this is a tactic to cover up.....there are no white supremacists doing this.
And if there are, would Kamala bail them out of jail? Would the mayor of Portland refuse to prosecute them?
Are you saying the democrat party supports white supremacy?

I explained it in the op, empty headed hysterical teenage girl.

Are you a racist? Do you condemn white supremacy? Why haven't you already condemned it?

I'd hate to be inside your head. Continually seeing things that aren't there...

So no, you can't condemn white supremacy. That explains a lot actually

Oh, I thought you were being rhetorical and talking about Wallace questioning Trump. Of course I condemn white supremacy. Gee, that was hard.

Exactly what a white supremacist would say. They'd drop a they condemn white supremacy wherever you want them to.

So why are you giving the answer a white supremacist would say? That's disturbing. So do you actually condemn white supremacy? Don't say what a white supremacist would say this time. Do you really condemn it? No perfunctory answer like last time, actually condemn it this time

Oh so now you're just being a dick cause I'm kicking your arse. Gotcha

That is just a pure gotcha question. Trump's choices are:

- No, he won't condemn white supremacists

- It had to be asked, you finally condemned them

It's called a loaded question. There is nothing but a lose in the answer. That Chris Wallace would ask a loaded question like that shows he had no place moderating a debate. And of course there were no such loaded questions for Joe Dementia Biden.

Then again anyone who has seen him on Fox already knows he's a DNC stooge

It's also a lie, Trump does condemn them in his answer. He just recognized it for the trap it was and tried not to give Chris the loaded answer he wanted.

Watch Biden, "so do it." Biden saw just like Trump did that it was a trap and was trying to push him in

Wallace seems to have forgotten this event in March 2016
Chris Wallace asked the same question in March of 2016 of Trump and Trump gave the same COMPLETE ANSWER!!!
Chris Wallace Nuked His Credibility With White Supremacy Question to Trump and Here’s Why (Video)

It's called a loaded question. There is nothing but a lose in the answer. That Chris Wallace would ask a loaded question like that shows he had no place moderating a debate. And of course there were no such loaded questions for Joe Dementia Biden.

It's also a lie, Trump does condemn them in his answer. He just recognized it for the trap it was and tried not to give Chris the loaded answer he wanted.

Watch Biden, "so do it." Biden saw just like Trump did that it was a trap and was trying to push him in

Wallace seems to have forgotten this event in March 2016
Chris Wallace asked the same question in March of 2016 of Trump and Trump gave the same COMPLETE ANSWER!!!
Chris Wallace Nuked His Credibility With White Supremacy Question to Trump and Here’s Why (Video)

That's brilliant:

“I totally disavow the Ku Klux Klan. I totally disavow David Duke. I’ve been doing it now for two weeks. You have to be, like, the 18th person to ask me this question,” Trump said in response to globalist Fox News propagandist Chris Wallace in March 2016.​

You should start a threat on that. Chris Wallace really is an ass. He didn't mention that

Dr Grump is an arrogant ass of a New Zealander snob who thinks he knows everything about how the United States is doing wrong and if we just listened to him based on his experience growing up in a country one 75th our size we'd be fine.

Get this. He thinks New Zealand where the closest neighbors are across hundreds of miles of ocean means he knows all about our open border with third world Mexico where millions of Mexicans just walk across our border. He actually believes it's the same thing.

His opinion of himself is inversely proportional to his knowledge about actually being an American

It's not hard to know a lot about the US. There's these things called books. And the internet. When you look at things like the BLM shit going in Seattle, are you on the ground there or are you looking at newspapers, the online news and television - IOW, the exact same sources I am? If you're living in Bumfuck, Iowa, and I'm in Australia, what advantage do you have over me as to what is going on in Seattle? Nothing. That's what. What does the size of a country have to do with anything. You go to our local primary school in a suburb like Mt Eden in Auckland, there are more than 200 cultures there, and just over 75 different languages being spoken. You think NZ isn't cosmopolitan? When I was growing up in the 70s and 80s about 1 in 1000 people walking down main street Auckland were Asian. Today two out of 10 are...plus we have the biggest Pacific Island population in the world.

No, I don't think it is the same thing. Where have I ever said that. I hardly comment on immigration.

So you know all about the United States because you read a book. Yes, that is quite revealing

I never said that.

Dr. Grump. It's not hard to know a lot about the US. There's these things called books

Liar.

And I have a huge advantage over you in Seattle. I'm an American and it's American culture.

I'd be an idiot if I said I know as much as you about a New Zealand town as you when you're a New Zealander and I'm not. Just like you are for saying you read a book and the Internet and you know as much about Seattle as me.

And to be specific, you say you understand having an open border with a third world country when New Zealand has no borders with anyone. And you know if we just banned guns they would disappear and go away and criminals wouldn't have them anymore. Even though with our open border, criminals with guns can, hello, walk right in ...

No, you pile ignorance on top of ignorance. You're a total New Zealand snob

Let me explain a few things to you Dipshit. I'm been on this planet for just over 50 years. I'm a news junkie. Been a journo for 30+ years. Since I can remember, every newspaper, television bulletin, radio bulletin and internet news outlet here has at least one or two, if not three items, on the US. Every day for 50 years. How many news items do you get on NZ? One a year..maybe. More like, one every five years. So excuse me if I notice. Again growing up, about 70 per cent of our TV shows were from America - all chock full of your culture. Now it's about 50 per cent and shrinking. You wouldn't know about a NZ town because you haven't had NZ culture shoved down your throat EVERY DAY for 50 years. If you did, you might be able to comment on it.

I can name all 45 US presidents, the 8 that died in office, the four of those eight that were assassinated and who killed them. I can tell you every state capital, who invented what, where, and most of the names of those who signed your Declaration of Independence. Now, before you get all smug, "Oh he just wants to be American", I can do the same with French Presidents and UK PMs, as well as Chinese leaders and their Russian counterparts, and of course NZ and Australian PMs too. Why? I'm a history nut and like to look into world affairs. Why? Because what happens around the world in different countries affects most people, somewhere. It's called being informed. NZ and Australians have one of the highest per capita people with passports in the western world. The US one of the lowest. We like to get out and about and see what is going on. Like that's not a good thing. What? You prefer people to wallow in ignorance. I've seen people wallowing in ignorance. About 40 per cent of them voted for Trump last election. They're called Deplorables.

America is not that hard to understand nor the people in it. That might stick in your craw because you see your country as "Big Man On Campus" and when the shit hits the fan you like to throw your weight around. Good for you. Sorry, unless you are on the ground in Seattle you are getting EXACTLY the same info as me.

Last edited:
Dr Grump is an arrogant ass of a New Zealander snob who thinks he knows everything about how the United States is doing wrong and if we just listened to him based on his experience growing up in a country one 75th our size we'd be fine.

Get this. He thinks New Zealand where the closest neighbors are across hundreds of miles of ocean means he knows all about our open border with third world Mexico where millions of Mexicans just walk across our border. He actually believes it's the same thing.

His opinion of himself is inversely proportional to his knowledge about actually being an American

It's not hard to know a lot about the US. There's these things called books. And the internet. When you look at things like the BLM shit going in Seattle, are you on the ground there or are you looking at newspapers, the online news and television - IOW, the exact same sources I am? If you're living in Bumfuck, Iowa, and I'm in Australia, what advantage do you have over me as to what is going on in Seattle? Nothing. That's what. What does the size of a country have to do with anything. You go to our local primary school in a suburb like Mt Eden in Auckland, there are more than 200 cultures there, and just over 75 different languages being spoken. You think NZ isn't cosmopolitan? When I was growing up in the 70s and 80s about 1 in 1000 people walking down main street Auckland were Asian. Today two out of 10 are...plus we have the biggest Pacific Island population in the world.

No, I don't think it is the same thing. Where have I ever said that. I hardly comment on immigration.

So you know all about the United States because you read a book. Yes, that is quite revealing

I never said that.

Dr. Grump. It's not hard to know a lot about the US. There's these things called books

Liar.

And I have a huge advantage over you in Seattle. I'm an American and it's American culture.

I'd be an idiot if I said I know as much as you about a New Zealand town as you when you're a New Zealander and I'm not. Just like you are for saying you read a book and the Internet and you know as much about Seattle as me.

And to be specific, you say you understand having an open border with a third world country when New Zealand has no borders with anyone. And you know if we just banned guns they would disappear and go away and criminals wouldn't have them anymore. Even though with our open border, criminals with guns can, hello, walk right in ...

No, you pile ignorance on top of ignorance. You're a total New Zealand snob

Let me explain a few things to you Dipshit. I'm been on this planet for just over 50 years. I'm a news junkie. Been a journo for 30+ years. Since I can remember, every newspaper, television bulletin, radio bulletin and internet news outlet here has at least one or two, if not three items, on the US. Every day for 50 years. How many news items do you get on NZ? One a year..maybe. More like, one every five years. So excuse me if I notice. Again growing up, about 70 per cent of our TV shows were from America - all chock full of your culture. Now it's about 50 per cent and shrinking. You wouldn't know about a NZ town because you haven't had NZ culture shoved down your throat EVERY DAY for 50 years. If you did, you might be able to comment on it.

I can name all 45 US presidents, the 8 that died in office, the four of those eight that were assassinated and who killed them. I can tell you every state capital, who invented what, where, and most of the names of those who signed your Declaration of Independence. Now, before you get all smug, "Oh he just wants to be American", I can do the same with French Presidents and UK PMs, as well as Chinese leaders and their Russian counterparts, and of course NZ and Australian PMs too. Why? I'm a history nut and like to look into world affairs. Why? Because what happens around the world in different countries affects most people, somewhere. It's called being informed. NZ and Australians have one of the highest per capita people with passports in the western world. The US one of the lowest. We like to get out and about and see what is going on. Like that's not a good thing. What? You prefer people to wallow in ignorance. I've seen people wallowing in ignorance. About 40 per cent of them voted for Trump last election. They're called Deplorables.

America is not that hard to understand nor the people in it. That might stick in your craw because you see your country as "Big Man On Campus" and when the shit hits the fan you like to throw your weight around. Good for you. Sorry, unless you are on the ground in Seattle you are getting EXACTLY the same info as me.

Dr Grump: We have neighbors who are hundreds of miles way across an ocean. That's the same as you having an open border with a third world country were millions of people walk across your border, kaz

Dr Grump: You just make guns illegal and then criminals can't get them. They also can't walk across your open border with a third world country with guns if you outlaw them, you know, cuz ...

Jackass. You're a New Zealand snob. Next time I want to know what someone one 75th our size thinks is the answer to all our problems, I'll ask ...

A day ago, the Trump cultists were crowing either about Trump's impending triumph, or claiming that Biden wouldn't show.

Now, they're howling that the mods were biased.

I kind of pity them. They actually believed their own idiot propaganda, and reality has smacked them hard.

Oh, the nation noticed that Trump told the white supremacist thug Proud Boys to "stand back and stand by." He's asking for a brownshirt terrorist group to be ready to commit violence on his behalf. Just reason #2,309 why he's unfit for office.

You're an idiot on too many levels. Proud Boys has black members. And why did you go out of context? I can help,

No PROG can defend their supposed ideology, all things left are a lie.

Forum List

Back