Chris Wallace - Saying for Trump to condemn white supremacists was proof of his shill, Democrat partisanship

Would that be you or are just a rank and file member?
It's long been known regardless of your ignorance. The adults have their eyes on them.

Long been known, why? Because you heard other like minded people say it?

Give an example of something racist they've said or done and then let their Afro-Cuban chairman know about it.
Exactly. Like minded like the FBI and DHS.

Again, you're free to provide an example of their racism
So you are a member then. The FBI is watching.
"Stand by " for more forthcoming denial.

Still waiting for your example
I don't need to present anything, dope.
The FBI and DHS have already classified them as such. Whether you accept their assessment or not is irrelevant to that reality.

Is that the same FBI that lied to a federal judge to get a warrant to investigate an elected REpublcian President?

You libs politicize and taint everything you touch.

And yet, you're a willing tool for Marxist black supremacists?

Just be open with what your code words mean.

You know,

Western chauvinist = White supremacist
Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

And so on. It's not like anyone doesn't know what you mean.
How does western chauvinist mean white supremacist? Don't tell me you're that stupid.

All things conservative or Republican mean "white supremacist" to the unhinged left. Like they say, "When the only tool you own is a hammer, every fucking thing looks like a nail to you."

:laughing0301:
Funny premise. So you understand that having an ideoligical leaning doesn't mean you have to agree with the extremes of that particular leaning?

Like for instance... I don't know... being against racial injustices not meaning you condone looting or violence during protests?

Or is that a distinction only for Republicans?

Of course I understand that. The problem however, is that the left doesn't seen to understand that. There are two sets of standards: One for the left, and one for the right.

While it's perfectly ok for them to constantly badger President Trump to dissociate himself with any group deemed "white supremacists", even though he has no direct or indirect ties to them, Democrats are never held to the same standard.

This was evident during last night's debate. At no time was presidential candidate Joe Biden asked to denounce, condemn, or criticize in any way, the violent actions of BLM, antifa. the Black Hebrew Israelites, radical leftist eco-terrorists, radical animal rights groups, radical anarchists, or other groups causing violence and unrest in this country.

Joe Biden when pressed about antifa, who are his constituency btw, merely claimed "It's an idea, not an organization." Even Democratic members of Congress have refused to condemn the violent people who ultimately support them

For instance, NY Rep. Jerry Nadler claiming that "Antifa violence in Portland id a myth." Or Democratic NM Rep. Deb Haaland describing Antifa as “peaceful protesters." Or MN Rep. Kieth Ellison, when he posed with a book promoting the violent antifa movement.

Even Nancy Pelosi has refused to condemn them, claiming "You’re not talking about the far left of the Democratic Party — they’re not even Democrats", even though the majority of them will be voting for Joe Biden.

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

How does western chauvinist mean white supremacist? Don't tell me you're that stupid.

All things conservative or Republican mean "white supremacist" to the unhinged left. Like they say, "When the only tool you own is a hammer, every fucking thing looks like a nail to you."

Funny premise. So you understand that having an ideoligical leaning doesn't mean you have to agree with the extremes of that particular leaning?

Like for instance... I don't know... being against racial injustices not meaning you condone looting or violence during protests?

Of course I understand that. The problem however, is that the left doesn't seen to understand that. There are two sets of standards: One for the left, and one for the right.

While it's perfectly ok for them to constantly badger President Trump to dissociate himself with any group deemed "white supremacists", even though he has no direct or indirect ties to them, Democrats are never held to the same standard.

This was evident during last night's debate. At no time was presidential candidate Joe Biden asked to denounce, condemn, or criticize in any way, the violent actions of BLM, antifa. the Black Hebrew Israelites, radical leftist eco-terrorists, radical animal rights groups, radical anarchists, or other groups causing violence and unrest in this country.

Joe Biden when pressed about antifa, who are his constituency btw, merely claimed "It's an idea, not an organization." Even Democratic members of Congress have refused to condemn the violent people who ultimately support them

For instance, NY Rep. Jerry Nadler claiming that "Antifa violence in Portland id a myth." Or Democratic NM Rep. Deb Haaland describing Antifa as “peaceful protesters." Or MN Rep. Kieth Ellison, when he posed with a book promoting the violent antifa movement.

Even Nancy Pelosi has refused to condemn them, claiming "You’re not talking about the far left of the Democratic Party — they’re not even Democrats", even though the majority of them will be voting for Joe Biden.
First of all. You do realize that one of the main arguments against Biden is that he is supposedly condoning, antifa? Constantly conflating BLM and riots, or protests.

You just now said you understood the difference and at the same time claimed that somehow Pelosi is responsible for them because the majority will vote for Biden.

Biden has unequivocally condemned violence at protests. Trump said "stand down and stand by".

Hmm...., Remember when: Not one so called White Supremacist has been arrested participating of arson, looting in the 71 cities that been attacked by the terrorist groups BLM and Antifa.
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Hmm...., Remember when: Not one so called White Supremacist has been arrested participating of arson, looting in the 71 cities that been attacked by the terrorist groups BLM and Antifa.
Do you remember ever not being a retard?

Did you read your own useless link?

" He said some of the 40 arrests made in the Twin Cities Friday night were of people linked to white supremacist groups and organized crime. "

So some unspecified number of nameless people were linked in an unspecified way to unspecified groups.

And based on that you call him a retard? You're clearly the retard.

And "Courthouse News," whatever that means. Anyone could call themselves that

It's long been known regardless of your ignorance. The adults have their eyes on them.

Give an example of something racist they've said or done and then let their Afro-Cuban chairman know about it.

The FBI and DHS have already classified them as such. Whether you accept their assessment or not is irrelevant to that reality.

Turns out it's a lot easier to sling your racist crap than it is to back it up, huh?

Why not? Should be really easy for you with your handy government classifications at your side, right, Tard?
Why not? Should be really easy for you with your handy government classifications at your side, right, Tard?
Again, dope.
It's already done by the authorities we established to protect us from such threats. Your inability to understand or accept that fact is not my concern.

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

First of all. You do realize that one of the main arguments against Biden is that he is supposedly condoning, antifa? Constantly conflating BLM and riots, or protests.

You just now said you understood the difference and at the same time claimed that somehow Pelosi is responsible for them because the majority will vote for Biden.

Biden has unequivocally condemned violence at protests. Trump said "stand down and stand by".

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

" He said some of the 40 arrests made in the Twin Cities Friday night were of people linked to white supremacist groups and organized crime. "

So some unspecified number of nameless people were linked in an unspecified way to unspecified groups.

you read your own useless link?
There are many more examples, dope.

Again, dope.
It's already done by the authorities we established to protect us from such threats. Your inability to understand or accept that fact is not my concern.

So, Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Authority is all you have?

That is you losing the debate.

Is that the same FBI that lied to a federal judge to get a warrant to investigate an elected REpublcian President?

Hutch's hack partisan standard is that if one white supremacist is arrested than all the violent leftists are off the hook.

He thinks he's not the retard, you know ...

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Then why did you provide a useless one, twat?

Hutch's hack partisan standard is that if one white supremacist is arrested than all the violent leftists are off the hook.

Especially, when it is only a second hand report that one of them MIGHT be linked to a ws.

Could be completely fabricated out of thin air for all we know.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Turns out it's a lot easier to sling your racist crap than it is to back it up, huh?
The FBI is all the back up I need, retard. They are THE authority on such matters.
You are nothing.

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Many more examples of the press claiming that a lib politician claiming that ws might have been behind some of the rioting?

I believe you on that.

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Useless to what, dope?
Your own quote said they arrested people associated with WS groups. What more is needed?

The FBI is all the back up I need, retard. They are THE authority on such matters.
You are nothing.

That is you admitting that you can not support your position.

You just admitted that you lose the debate.

That is just a pure gotcha question. Trump's choices are:

- No, he won't condemn white supremacists

- It had to be asked, you finally condemned them

It's called a loaded question. There is nothing but a lose in the answer. That Chris Wallace would ask a loaded question like that shows he had no place moderating a debate. And of course there were no such loaded questions for Joe Dementia Biden.

Then again anyone who has seen him on Fox already knows he's a DNC stooge

It's also a lie, Trump does condemn them in his answer. He just recognized it for the trap it was and tried not to give Chris the loaded answer he wanted.

Watch Biden, "so do it." Biden saw just like Trump did that it was a trap and was trying to push him in

Asking Trump to condemn white supremacists was the easiest of softball questions, and yet Trump couldn't do it. He could not bring himself to say white supremacists are scum.

It revealed just how much he depends on their vote.

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Useless to what, dope?
Your own quite said they arrested people associated with WS groups. What more is needed?

1. Proof it actually was true.

2. Numbers about what percentage of the violent rioters were ws. Was it one guy, out of hundreds?

Cause the end result is the riots are a lefty thing, inflicted on us by lefties.

And you know it.

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Many more examples of the press claiming that a lib politician claiming that ws might have been behind some of the rioting?

I believe you on that.

I believe you on that
Your approval is not required for it to be true.

You are nothing.

I don't care what you read on leftist blogs. Why can't you provide real links to that?

Why don't the videos of the violence back it up?

They sure the fuck don't look like skinheads

The poster I responded to claimed there were none. Soo.....one is all that is required, dope.

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

I believe you on that.

I believe you on that
Your approval is not required for it to be true.

Agreed. This has nothing to do with me as a person. My point stands on the observable truths of it's argument or not.

And you were unable to even pretend to address my argument.

All you had, was an empty attempt of dismissal.

You lose. And you know that you lose. Yet you are too dishonest to admit it.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
That is just a pure gotcha question. Trump's choices are:

- No, he won't condemn white supremacists

- It had to be asked, you finally condemned them

It's called a loaded question. There is nothing but a lose in the answer. That Chris Wallace would ask a loaded question like that shows he had no place moderating a debate. And of course there were no such loaded questions for Joe Dementia Biden.

Then again anyone who has seen him on Fox already knows he's a DNC stooge

It's also a lie, Trump does condemn them in his answer. He just recognized it for the trap it was and tried not to give Chris the loaded answer he wanted.

Watch Biden, "so do it." Biden saw just like Trump did that it was a trap and was trying to push him in

Asking Trump to condemn white supremacists was the easiest of softball questions, and yet Trump couldn't do it. He could not bring himself to say white supremacists are scum.

It revealed just how much he depends on their vote.

Yet another Democrat who couldn't read the OP and address my points.

But that aside, you're a fucking moron. You seriously think white nationalists are so sensitive that if your stupid crap was true and he denounces white supremacy they would bail on him? Of course not, you fucking dolt. You your brain for once. If Trump were signaling to white supremacists, he'd condemn it on cue every chance he got.

Seriously STOP LISTENING TO FAKE NEWS. You have no ability at this point to observe the most obvious of things around you. Your brain functions are not working at all.

And I noticed you didn't condemn white supremacy. Why not? Why can't you condemn it? Too close to home?

Forum List

Back