Chris Stevens Mother Tells Trump and Republicans To STFU!

I guess I can understand that she doesn't want her son's name being thrown about for the purposes of political gain, but the others do have a point in that it was an event that was historical, in a horrible way, and it was an act of terrorism. I will NEVER forget some of those pictures I saw of the mutilated body of the ambassador.

I guess I can understand that she doesn't want her son's name being thrown about for the purposes of political gain, but the others do have a point in that it was an event that was historical, in a horrible way, and it was an act of terrorism. I will NEVER forget some of those pictures I saw of the mutilated body of the ambassador.

I know if it were my child, I'd want the absolute RIGHT to make my own decisions, choices as to anything related to their life , death, etc.. When did we become soo angry that not even a grieving mother is above being trashed? It's pathetic, regardless of who does it.

I know if it were my child, I'd want the absolute RIGHT to make my own decisions, choices as to anything related to their life , death, etc.. When did we become soo angry that not even a grieving mother is above being trashed? It's pathetic, regardless of who does it.

Well, if they are trashing her, that's not right, but I'm talking about candidates talking about the situation and perhaps bringing up names of victims.

I may be the lone voice here but I believe she's earned the right to have her wishes respected. I cannot even fathom losing my child.. Politics should play no part in honoring her wishes, regardless of her motive, if she has one.

I don't think you're alone in that. I think all Dems and libtards will conveniently agree with you. And she hasn't earned anything in terms of silencing talk about threats to Americans and not holding leaders accountable. Nobody has earned that. NOBODY. People have fought and died so that our voices aren't silenced!

I don't really care if liberals happen to agree with me on this.. that doesn't make a knats SHIT to me.. I said it because it's the right thing to do.

I didn't say if you cared or not. I was just telling you the reality. And it's not the right thing to tell people that they shouldn't speak on this issue. We all have the same rights. She's not any extra special because her son died.

You've allowed politics to steal your humanity.. THIS WOMAN lost her child, no matter how old a child is they're always your baby.. I won't stomp on a grieving mother for shits n grins.. There is enough fucking information out there without having to trash her.

And that gives her the right to order people to not discuss matters of national security? And frankly, I don't have much respect for her as mother at this point. It's been how many years? She's past the grieving stage. She knows (or ought to know) the depths of Hillary's inhumanity and corruption. I don't respect someone enabling someone as evil as HIllary. She can go to hell with her son's murderers for all I care. I know the face of evil; and I don't tolerate people like her trying to enable it.

Well, if they are trashing her, that's not right, but I'm talking about candidates talking about the situation and perhaps bringing up names of victims.
Some of the posts here I read were really over the top and uncalled for. She wants her name left out of Donald Trump's speeches, as well as her sons. As a YUGE Trump supporter, I think he needs to honor that.

I may be the lone voice here but I believe she's earned the right to have her wishes respected. I cannot even fathom losing my child.. Politics should play no part in honoring her wishes, regardless of her motive, if she has one.

I don't think you're alone in that. I think all Dems and libtards will conveniently agree with you. And she hasn't earned anything in terms of silencing talk about threats to Americans and not holding leaders accountable. Nobody has earned that. NOBODY. People have fought and died so that our voices aren't silenced!

I don't really care if liberals happen to agree with me on this.. that doesn't make a knats SHIT to me.. I said it because it's the right thing to do.

I didn't say if you cared or not. I was just telling you the reality. And it's not the right thing to tell people that they shouldn't speak on this issue. We all have the same rights. She's not any extra special because her son died.

You've allowed politics to steal your humanity.. THIS WOMAN lost her child, no matter how old a child is they're always your baby.. I won't stomp on a grieving mother for shits n grins.. There is enough fucking information out there without having to trash her.

And that gives her the right to order people to not discuss matters of national security? And frankly, I don't have much respect for her as mother at this point. It's been how many years? She's past the grieving stage. She knows (or ought to know) the depths of Hillary's inhumanity and corruption. I don't respect someone enabling someone as evil as HIllary. She can go to hell with her son's murderers for all I care. I know the face of evil; and I don't tolerate people like her trying to enable it.
PAST THE GRIEVING STAGE OF LOSING YOUR CHILD???? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??? You NEVER get over it.

Wow. She can go to hell??? WTF is wrong with you?? You've changed since I've been gone.. you're a nasty vile person now.. I hope you find your way back to some semblance of a human being.

Some of the posts here I read were really over the top and uncalled for. She wants her name left out of Donald Trump's speeches, as well as her sons. As a YUGE Trump supporter, I think he needs to honor that.

If I was Trump, I'd honor the request as a sign of good will; but that doesn't mean that this request isn't wrong headed. She is trying to depersonalize the tragedy (and being political) in favor of Hillary. And yes, she is coming out in support for Hillary as she makes this request; and that shouldn't be overlooked.

Last edited:

If I was Trump, I'd honor the request as a sign of good will; but that doesn't mean that this request is wrong headed. She is trying to depersonalize the tragedy (and being political) in favor of Hillary. And yes, she is coming out in support for Hillary as she makes this request; and that shouldn't be overlooked.

So fucking what?? She's earned that right.. if it were you and you are Conservative, you would demand the same..

PAST THE GRIEVING STAGE OF LOSING YOUR CHILD???? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??? You NEVER get over it.

A grieving stage and "not getting over it" are two different things.I was obviously speaking of a period in which the depths of sorrow are greatest. But if you want to waste posts on semantics....

A grieving stage and "not getting over it" are two different things.I was obviously speaking of a period in which the depths of sorrow are greatest. But if you want to waste posts on semantics....

Semantics?? Losing a child is NEVER about semantics. My best friend lost her son.. the grief never ends.. she has bad days, often.. she breaks often and feels as if her life is over but she has to go on.. you need to take a step back.. But for the grace of God, there go I.

Wow. She can go to hell??? WTF is wrong with you?? You've changed since I've been gone.. you're a nasty vile person now.. I hope you find your way back to some semblance of a human being.

She is trying to manipulate a major issue of utmost national security. She has went beyond the pale. She is using her status as mother to make requests that she ought not make. It's a slap in the face to the Americans who died trying to save her son, frankly. But yea, why don't you judge me cos I dare to speak out against someone who is trying to censor the American narrative in these turbulent times. I have values; and I don't lie down and let people bulldoze them no matter who they are or what they're going through. That's not vile; that's having a backbone.

I remember those pics too. Stevens did not have a quick death. He suffered. Every time someone brings it up, she has to relive it. HOWEVER, her telling Trump to STFU about it solves nothing. She is aiming her ire and suffering at the wrong person. The others families don't want to stfu either. This is important, too. NEVER FORGET what was done and what could have been avoided. Even though it means more stabs in the heart to the mother of the one dragged thru the streets due to the person who ignored his pleas for help.

So yeah. She can tell everyone to STFU but for myself..I won't. Stevens needs a voice. He has many.

She is trying to manipulate a major issue of utmost national security. She has went beyond the pale. She is using her status as mother to make requests that she ought not make. It's a slap in the face to the Americans who tried to save her son, frankly. But yea, why don't you judge me cos I dare to speak out against someone who is trying to censor the American narrative in these turbulent times. I have values; and I don't lie down and let people bulldoze them no matter who they are or what they're through. That's not vile; that's having a backbone.

It doesn't matter what her reasons are. SHE HAS THE ABSOLUTE right to have her wishes respected. I am quite certain her dead son, were he here would want and ask the same.. It's the least we can do to honor his death otherwise it's all just BULLSHIT and politics.. His death means more than that .. to most.

Semantics?? Losing a child is NEVER about semantics. My best friend lost her son.. the grief never ends.. she has bad days, often.. she breaks often and feels as if her life is over but she has to go on.. you need to take a step back.. But for the grace of God, there go I.

How long ago? You are right that the grief never ends, however in my case I learned to accept that my son is gone. I still have bad days but they are not as intense and don't come as often anymore. Then again, I tend to push it away when memories come and I keep busy and try to not think about it. Give your friend my best wishes. It's a really long and hard road. Another thing that really helped me is that I have another son who I had to think of. I knew my other son still needed his mom.

I remember those pics too. Stevens did not have a quick death. He suffered. Every time someone brings it up, she has to relive it. HOWEVER, her telling Trump to STFU about it solves nothing. She is aiming her ire and suffering at the wrong person. The others families don't want to stfu either. This is important, too. NEVER FORGET what was done and what could have been avoided. Even though it means more stabs in the heart to the mother of the one dragged thru the streets due to the person who ignored his pleas for help.

So yeah. She can tell everyone to STFU but for myself..I won't. Stevens needs a voice. He has many.
You have suffered medically and have had people use that against you... causing you pain.. you wanted it to stop and yet here you are disrespecting the same with something much worse. I'm shocked and ashamed you would say the above.

With that said...I think I WILL stfu in this thread because we are not getting anywhere discussing it.

Forum List

Back