Chris Matthews: Republicans call Obama “Obama” to delegitimize him

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
this article sums things up nicely... hey Chrissy, Obama isn't being called Dubya you sniviling idiot...I swear with Obama's coronation the liberal Democrat has gone total bat shit crazy over the man...almost cultish like....everything from watermelon to fried chicken is NOW RACIST....PMSnbc should be ashamed to have Matthews spew his hate on the public..shun that station folks
links in article at site

SNIP:

posted at 11:21 am on August 21, 2013 by Allahpundit

All you really need to know about MSNBC is that Matthews isn’t the first host on the network to make this claim. This isn’t some special fever dream born of one too many leg tingles. This is, to some degree, network groupthink.

And the point, now as before, is to create a special standard for Precious that spares him from the crap that other presidents routinely deal with. It’s a corollary to RodeoClownGate: Bush was delegitimized in vicious and sometimes violent ways (Nazi comparisons, chimp imagery, heavy-breathing about Diebold and the 2004 election, etc), but a guy in an Obama mask being chased around a ring by a bull was national news for days. The double standard extends to terminology, too. “Bush tax cuts” is a fact of political life, but back in the early days of our new health-care boondoggle, the term “ObamaCare” was dismissed as derogatory by liberals ranging from Jon Stewart to Debbie Wasserman-Schultz. Eventually they stopped fighting it because, I guess, the term had stuck, with even O deciding to use it, but the impulse was there. Special rules for The One.

all of it here
Chris Matthews: Republicans call Obama ?Obama? to delegitimize him « Hot Air

Libs get more stupid every day. I'm beginning to think that movie Idocracy might someday be true.

If Chris were wrong this thread would contradict that wrong.

Here's Chris addressing former President Bush as "Bush".

I could probably find dozens of other examples but I really need just one.

[ame=http://youtu.be/nm5egH3-HOQ]Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann comment on president Bush's Farewell Address - YouTube[/ame]

If Chris were wrong this thread would contradict that wrong.

So you are seriously going to argue that he is correct that calling the President by his name is derogatory? Despite how incredibly stupid the argument is?

I know. Let's call Chris Matthews Chris. That will really show him.

Forum List

Back