Chris Matthews calls conservatives "wild-eyed creatures"

you're wrong so often i wonder if you're actually just a liarstarkey

Chris Matthews isn't even trying anymore. The liberal anchor on Wednesday went into full Democratic adviser mode. Talking to Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren, he turned an interview into a strategy session, saying of the campaign against Republican Scott Brown: "Let me help you on this, to the extent that I, as a journalist, can help you."

Read more: Chris Matthews to Elizabeth Warren: 'Let Me Help You' as Much as 'I, as a Journalist, Can Help' | NewsBusters

i know synthy will claim this is false because of the source, however, if you watch the video, at around 34 seconds, you can see for yourself that chris actually called himself a journalist.

go back under your rock synthy and leave politics to the grown ups

What's wrong with Chris Matthews calling himself a journalist?

The claim Yurt was rebutting is that Chris Matthews never called himself a journalist.

FALSE! What I was rebutting was him actually being a journalist, like the OP retard called him - not him calling himself one.

Is it that difficult to even understand the argument correctly?

I predict Matthews will shoot himself in the head on the air when the GOP takes back the Senate and White House...

The claim Yurt was rebutting is that Chris Matthews never called himself a journalist.

FALSE! What I was rebutting was him actually being a journalist, like the OP retard called him - not him calling himself one.

This guy is so biased and yet he calls himself a journalist.

You're such a moron.

He's never called himself a journalist. Not once.

^^
The claim Yurt rebutted.

This guy is so biased and yet he calls himself a journalist. In november 2012, Matthews said he was glad hurricane sandy hit because it helped obama win re-election. !!!

Chris Matthews on Conservatives: 'Wild-Eyed Creatures,' 'Full Mooners' | CNS News

March 7, 2014 - 7:35 AM

(CNSNews.com) - "Do you remember the bar scene in 'Star Wars,' with all those wild-eyed creatures from every part of the solar system?" MSNBC's Chris Matthews asked at the beginning of Thursday's "Hardball."

"Well, today here in Washington, the whole tapestry of weirdness was reenacted at the annual convention of something called CPAC, the Conservative Political Action Committee.

"Well, actually, 'conservative' doesn't quite capture this out-of-this-world jamboree," Matthews continued. "At CPAC, it's the far-out sharing space with the even further out, a place for the crazy car to fill up with the usual suspects -- Cruz and Paul and Rubio and Bobby Jindal -- while gassing up with the craziest bunch of ideas since Rick 'Oops' Perry couldn't remember that list of government agencies he wanted to kill..."

i bet when you are typing the shit you put up here.....you are pretty wild eyed yourself....

This guy is so biased and yet he calls himself a journalist. In november 2012, Matthews said he was glad hurricane sandy hit because it helped obama win re-election. !!!

Chris Matthews on Conservatives: 'Wild-Eyed Creatures,' 'Full Mooners' | CNS News

March 7, 2014 - 7:35 AM

(CNSNews.com) - "Do you remember the bar scene in 'Star Wars,' with all those wild-eyed creatures from every part of the solar system?" MSNBC's Chris Matthews asked at the beginning of Thursday's "Hardball."

"Well, today here in Washington, the whole tapestry of weirdness was reenacted at the annual convention of something called CPAC, the Conservative Political Action Committee.

"Well, actually, 'conservative' doesn't quite capture this out-of-this-world jamboree," Matthews continued. "At CPAC, it's the far-out sharing space with the even further out, a place for the crazy car to fill up with the usual suspects -- Cruz and Paul and Rubio and Bobby Jindal -- while gassing up with the craziest bunch of ideas since Rick 'Oops' Perry couldn't remember that list of government agencies he wanted to kill..."

OMG Matthew's is RACIST!!! Calling three Latinos and one person with Asian/Indian heritage crazy-- all minorities! Call Al, call MSNBC (no wait it was their show, uh, The Daily Kos then, people need to know!) And, and Paul, he called him crazy to, this means he is calling the man of German decent a Nazi! OMG someone stop him!

Crazy is the new code word for minority and Nazi. Get it out there!

/sarcasm

:D

Okay done with my silly rant, sometimes it just kills me how MSNBC immediately jumps to those conclusions about race.

Last edited:
Funny how the liberal media embraces every freakazoid from men in dresses to the genuine crazies in society inclusing Cop killers but they view honest conservative men and women as "wild-eyed creatures" simply because they disagree with them politically.

You're such a moron.

you're wrong so often i wonder if you're actually just a liarstarkey

Chris Matthews isn't even trying anymore. The liberal anchor on Wednesday went into full Democratic adviser mode. Talking to Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren, he turned an interview into a strategy session, saying of the campaign against Republican Scott Brown: "Let me help you on this, to the extent that I, as a journalist, can help you."

Read more: Chris Matthews to Elizabeth Warren: 'Let Me Help You' as Much as 'I, as a Journalist, Can Help' | NewsBusters

i know synthy will claim this is false because of the source, however, if you watch the video, at around 34 seconds, you can see for yourself that chris actually called himself a journalist.

go back under your rock synthy and leave politics to the grown ups

If he said that, he's taking liberties with the definition of journalist, because he's never been one.

here is what you claimed:

You're such a moron.

i merely showed you how dumb and wrong you are and yet you claim i failed...how does that work? you were dead wrong, can't admit it and now move the goalposts to not look so stupid. guess what, doens't work. you should have just admitted you screwed up again and not gottten so pissy about it.

You're such a moron.

^^
The claim Yurt rebutted.

once again synthy gets caught being dead wrong and then lies to try and squirm out of it. he said i failed in proving him wrong....odd....because i showed chris matthews in fact calling himself a journalist despite synthy's protestations otherwise.

You're such a moron.

care to retract your blatant falsehood?

Matthews used to claim to be independent -- always good for a giggle, of course -- until MSNBC made the decision to go balls-out left wing a few years ago.

Now he's free to be himself, especially since the tingle ran up his leg.

yea i love "Independents" who only dislike one of the 2 parties.....the other is ok,so they vote for that one....but they are still...."Independents.....

Matthews used to claim to be independent -- always good for a giggle, of course -- until MSNBC made the decision to go balls-out left wing a few years ago.

yea i love "Independents" who only dislike one of the 2 parties.....the other is ok,so they vote for that one....but they are still...."Independents.....

I still miss your Enzyte guy avatar! :lol:

Snerk. If the administration can do this to the Center For American Progress, Chris Matthews would be easy....a little puppy dog lying on his back wanting his belly rubbed and his leg tingled.

"Zaid Jilani, a former blogger with the left-wing think tank Center for American Progress, explained this week how the Obama administration frequently tries to censor the progressive organization’s content when it departs from the White House’s agenda."

Former ThinkProgress writer: White House censored us | The Daily Caller

He's a foamy-mouthed, liberal sycophant. I don't think he even knows what he believes. As long as it somehow opposes common sense, conservative thinking then he's all for it. I don't even waste my time listening to him or the Rachel Maddows of the world. I'd rather poke my eye with a straight pin.

You're such a moron.

Even the far left does not know about Chris Mathews other than his far left cheerleading.
I believe Matthews voted for the Shrub.
He also praised him many times -
http://mediamatters.org/research/2005/12/23/chris-matthews-2005s-misinformer-of-the-year/134530

Last edited:

Forum List

Back