Recommended Viewing

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
CNN has a new show airing at 9:00 am (EST) on Saturdays. It is called Smerconish.

Michael Smerconish is a decidedly middle of the road radio host ( former trial attorney ) with a daily show that airs on SIRIUS.

He is smart, self effacing and intellectually curious. He will say something that you agree with....and the next moment, something you don't. He knows he does this.....but it is not contrived.

I watched the first half hour of his show this morning. It is what I expected. It mirrors his radio show quite a bit.

Give it a try.

He used to be on the radio locally in Philly and we've done business with him, pretty much an asshole........

Indeed.

The political views he portrays on his show however, i have to admit, are fairly balanced. He's not one extreme or the other like a Sean Hannity or Ed Schultz......

What makes him an asshole? Surely you have some story to tell.

I had dealings with him in my business and the name of the story to tell is titled Not Your Business..... :thup:

Not my business, huh? Way to go, Nancy. You are so cool.

Indeed.

The political views he portrays on his show however, i have to admit, are fairly balanced. He's not one extreme or the other like a Sean Hannity or Ed Schultz......

What makes him an asshole? Surely you have some story to tell.

I had dealings with him in my business and the name of the story to tell is titled Not Your Business..... :thup:

Oh for crying out loud.

Where's the rolling eyes emoticon when you need it?

===========

Thanks LL for the heads up. I like him too.

He used to be on the radio locally in Philly and we've done business with him, pretty much an asshole........

yeah pretty much sums it up. he's got an im better than everyone else attitude too. one of the reasons I stopped listening to 1210AM

CNN has a new show airing at 9:00 am (EST) on Saturdays. It is called Smerconish.

Michael Smerconish is a decidedly middle of the road radio host ( former trial attorney ) with a daily show that airs on SIRIUS.

He is smart, self effacing and intellectually curious. He will say something that you agree with....and the next moment, something you don't. He knows he does this.....but it is not contrived.

I watched the first half hour of his show this morning. It is what I expected. It mirrors his radio show quite a bit.

Give it a try.
Used to listen to him on the Boston station. Very fair and balance. He seemed to piss off both left and right (and not in a bombastic way - not his style) - that tells you he might be doing something right....er, correct.

Forum List

Back