Chris Matthews calls conservatives "wild-eyed creatures"

You guys defending Matthews are just making him sound wackier and wackier.

If he was an idealistic liberal that at least makes his rants somewhat understandable.

But if he's actually any kind of conservative, wow, that just makes him sound schizoid.

But if he's actually any kind of conservative, wow, that just makes him sound schizoid.

But he is schizoid.

That is, he displays a massive mancrush on whatever man holds power at the moment. During the Bush administration, he gushed about how awesome Bush looked in a flight suit. Before it was clear Obama would win and thus earn his devotion, he swooned over the manliness Rudy G and John McCain. His Obama comments are kind of tame in comparison.

I don't think he'll show any devotion to Hillary. He only does mancrushes.

[
He's also a social conservative, due to his very heavy (almost fanatical) Catholicism. I believe he is personally anti-abortion, but understands that it's not government's business to interfere in a woman's personal liberty.

Hey einstein. 99% of what the feds due is interference with someone's personal liberty.

You're such a moron.

He's never called himself a journalist. Not once.

Even the far left does not know about Chris Mathews other than his far left cheerleading.
I believe Matthews voted for the Shrub.
He also praised him many times -
Chris Matthews: 2005's Misinformer of the Year | Research | Media Matters for America
I'd suggest clicking on the link I provided, in the above posting, to see how Matthews praised George W. Bush on any number of occasions. Then contrast those to the attitude he seems to be taking today toward the Right.

Last edited:

But he is schizoid.

That is, he displays a massive mancrush on whatever man holds power at the moment. During the Bush administration, he gushed about how awesome Bush looked in a flight suit. Before it was clear Obama would win and thus earn his devotion, he swooned over the manliness Rudy G and John McCain. His Obama comments are kind of tame in comparison.

I don't think he'll show any devotion to Hillary. He only does mancrushes.

Ever see Hilary with makeup? She looks like John Goodman. It's possible that he could still get a man crush on her. :smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug:

Forum List

Back