Chris Matthews Apologizes on Behalf of White People

Leweman

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2010
CHRIS MATTHEWS: "We got to continue this conversation, gentlemen, privately and on television. I mean a lot of people out there -- I'll just tell you one thing. And I'm speaking now for all white people, but especially people who have had to try to change the last 50 or 60 years. And they -- a lot of them have really tried to change, and I'm sorry for this stuff. That's all I'm saying."

Chris Matthews To Black MSNBC Employee On Race: "I'm Speaking Now For All White People... I'm Sorry" | RealClearPolitics

It'd be nice if he would apologize for his terrible show and for spreading misinformation to his hundreds of viewers but instead he's apologizing on behalf of white people for something. Man this guy must have done some terrible things to people to feel such guilt. Is this really what the democrat party consists of? People like this guy? Absolutely pathetic.

Did someone elect him as spokesperson for the whole white race? Maybe for the extreme minority that watch his show, but no one else.

Did someone elect him as spokesperson for the whole white race? Maybe for the extreme minority that watch his show, but no one else.

He represents the arrogance of the liberals well. They think they speak on behalf of everyone. They think they have the power to do so. It's scary. They really do live in their own little reality.

CHRIS MATTHEWS: "We got to continue this conversation, gentlemen, privately and on television. I mean a lot of people out there -- I'll just tell you one thing. And I'm speaking now for all white people, but especially people who have had to try to change the last 50 or 60 years. And they -- a lot of them have really tried to change, and I'm sorry for this stuff. That's all I'm saying."

Chris Matthews To Black MSNBC Employee On Race: "I'm Speaking Now For All White People... I'm Sorry" | RealClearPolitics

It'd be nice if he would apologize for his terrible show and for spreading misinformation to his hundreds of viewers but instead he's apologizing on behalf of white people for something. Man this guy must have done some terrible things to people to feel such guilt. Is this really what the democrat party consists of? People like this guy? Absolutely pathetic.

Chrissy Matthews. He is the same type of crazy as Alex Jones and Michael Savage.

Speaking as a member of the All White People Club, I want to go on record saying there's no "stuff" surrounding the Zimmerman case that I'm sorry for. The state presented their case, the defense team countered, and the jury found the defendant innocent of second-degree murder. Case (should be) closed.

At best Matthews is speaking for some segment of his meager audience. And the good news is it's exactly this kind of tripe from him that solidifies his place in the ratings basement. Where the other rats hang out.

we for sure that idiot doesn't speak for me and I'm sure a lot of other people feel that way..

PMSNBC should apologize to the people in this country their station is so full of nothing gutter idiots it's disgusting and embarrassing

I will apologize when I feel the need.
I did not have any part of slavery.
Yet because I am white I am responsible for it....

Bullshit.

Chris had someone on who was shopping in a supermarket or department store.
The checkout person hit a button my mistake that contacted the police that there
was a holdup in progress.The police responded and showed up behind this gentleman
with guns pointed at this person....

This was done because the guy was black.....that was the point he was trying to make.
that's what Chris was apologizing for on behalf of whites....

What a tiny little man Chris is.
Living his life so full of guilt and anger for being white.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back