Chris Kyle: American Liar

He simply "made stuff up". Getting pulled over and his license check being routed to the Pentagon ROFL

He should've thought about who would suffer if his lies came under scrutiny and exposed
Like this?
200px-United_States_Navy_Special_Warfare_insignia.png

More of Chris Kyle's medals here: Chris Kyle - Wikipedia
SEAL Insignia
1st Row Silver Star Bronze Star Medal (4) w/ Combat V Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal w/ Combat V
2nd Row Combat Action Ribbon Navy Unit Commendation w/ 2 service stars Navy Good Conduct Medal w/ 2 service stars
3rd Row National Defense Service Medal Iraq Campaign Medal w/ 3 campaign stars Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal
4th Row Global War on Terrorism Service Medal Sea Service Deployment Ribbon w/ 3 service stars Rifle Marksmanship Medal (Expert)
Badge Navy and Marine Corps Parachutist Insignia
See also

Pretty good read:

Truth, Justice and the Curious Case of Chris Kyle

Despite the very high burden of proof, on July 19, 2014, Jesse Ventura, former Governor of Minnesota, WWF wrestler, TV show host and Former Navy SEAL (technically he was in the pre-cursor to SEALs, the UDT) won a defamation lawsuit against deceased former Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, author of American Sniper to the tune of $1.8 million. In the book, Chris Kyle, claimed to have punched 'Scruff-face', later identified by Kyle as Jesse Ventura, in a SEAL bar in California after Ventura said some nasty things. Here is the passage in question from the book:

After the funeral, we went to a local bar for the wake proper. (for Navy SEAL and Medal of Honor winner Mike Monsoor who was killed in action in Iraq)

As always, there were a bunch of different things going on at our favorite nightspot, including a small party for some older SEALs and UDT members who were celebrating the anniversary of their graduation. Among them was a celebrity I'll call Scruff Face.

Scruff served in the military; most people seem to believe he was a SEAL. As far as I know, he was in service during the Vietnam conflict but not the actual war.

I was sitting with Ryan (a SEAL who was wounded and blinded in the Iraq war) and told him that Scruff was holding court with some of his buddies.

"I'd really like to meet him, " Ryan said.

"Sure". I got up and went over to Scruff and introduced myself. "Mr. Scruff Face, I have a young SEAL over here who's just come back from Iraq. He's been injured but he'd really like to meet you."

Well, Scruff kind of blew us off. Still, Ryan really wanted to meet him, so I brought him over. Scruff acted like he couldn't be bothered.

All right.

We went back over to our side of the bar and had a few more drinks. In the meantime, Scruff started running his mouth about the war and everything and anything he could connect to it. President Bush was an asshole. We were only over there because Bush wanted to show up his father. We were doing the wrong thing, killing men, woman and children and murdering.

And on and on. Scruff said he hates America and that's why he moved to Baja California. 9/11 was a conspiracy.

And on some more.

The guys were getting upset. Finally, I went over and tried to get him to cool it.

"We're all here in mourning." I told him. "Can you just cool it? Keep it down."

"You deserve to lose a few," he told me.

I was uncharacteristically level-headed at that moment.

"Look," I told him, "why don't we just step away from each other and go on our way?"

Scruff bowed up again. This time he swung.

Being level-headed and calm can last only so long. I laid him out.

Tables flew. Stuff happened. Scruff face ended up on the floor.

I left.

Quickly.

I have no way of knowing for sure, but rumor has it he showed up at the BUD/S graduation with a black eye.

That is the story that was proven to be untrue in the court proceedings. Jesse Ventura didn't say those things to Chris Kyle or any other SEAL. Chris Kyle did not hit Jesse Ventura. The entire episode never occurred. Or to put it another way, Chris Kyle lied. To put an even finer point on it, Chris Kyle lied to make himself look good.

You aren't fit to polish that mans boots.
Chris is a liar.

Pretty good read:

Despite the very high burden of proof, on July 19, 2014, Jesse Ventura, former Governor of Minnesota, WWF wrestler, TV show host and Former Navy SEAL (technically he was in the pre-cursor to SEALs, the UDT) won a defamation lawsuit against deceased former Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, author of American Sniper to the tune of $1.8 million. In the book, Chris Kyle, claimed to have punched 'Scruff-face', later identified by Kyle as Jesse Ventura, in a SEAL bar in California after Ventura said some nasty things. Here is the passage in question from the book:

After the funeral, we went to a local bar for the wake proper. (for Navy SEAL and Medal of Honor winner Mike Monsoor who was killed in action in Iraq)

As always, there were a bunch of different things going on at our favorite nightspot, including a small party for some older SEALs and UDT members who were celebrating the anniversary of their graduation. Among them was a celebrity I'll call Scruff Face.

Scruff served in the military; most people seem to believe he was a SEAL. As far as I know, he was in service during the Vietnam conflict but not the actual war.

I was sitting with Ryan (a SEAL who was wounded and blinded in the Iraq war) and told him that Scruff was holding court with some of his buddies.

"Sure". I got up and went over to Scruff and introduced myself. "Mr. Scruff Face, I have a young SEAL over here who's just come back from Iraq. He's been injured but he'd really like to meet you."

Well, Scruff kind of blew us off. Still, Ryan really wanted to meet him, so I brought him over. Scruff acted like he couldn't be bothered.

All right.

We went back over to our side of the bar and had a few more drinks. In the meantime, Scruff started running his mouth about the war and everything and anything he could connect to it. President Bush was an asshole. We were only over there because Bush wanted to show up his father. We were doing the wrong thing, killing men, woman and children and murdering.

And on and on. Scruff said he hates America and that's why he moved to Baja California. 9/11 was a conspiracy.

And on some more.

The guys were getting upset. Finally, I went over and tried to get him to cool it.

"Look," I told him, "why don't we just step away from each other and go on our way?"

I left.

Quickly.

I have no way of knowing for sure, but rumor has it he showed up at the BUD/S graduation with a black eye.

That is the story that was proven to be untrue in the court proceedings. Jesse Ventura didn't say those things to Chris Kyle or any other SEAL. Chris Kyle did not hit Jesse Ventura. The entire episode never occurred. Or to put it another way, Chris Kyle lied. To put an even finer point on it, Chris Kyle lied to make himself look good.
Chris Kyle shot the the fuck out of the enemy. Hero. Only a piece of common shit like you would criticize him. Chris Kyle wrote his book in enemy blood in Iraq.

Pretty good read:

All right.

And on some more.

I left.

Quickly.

Chris is a liar.

His brother says he grew up protecting others, and he died trying to help his killer, who was schizophrenic and a very sick man.

I going with what his younger brother knew and said.

Pretty good read:

All right.

And on some more.

I left.

Quickly.

Chris is a liar.

His brother says he grew up protecting others, and he died trying to help his killer, who was schizophrenic and a very sick man.

Don’t you think taking a veteran with really bad PTSD to the shooting range, was a really dumb idea?

Pretty good read:

All right.

And on some more.

I left.

Quickly.

Chris is a liar.

Don’t you think taking a veteran with really bad PTSD to the shooting range, was a really dumb idea?

Jesus told people to go and sin no more and even drove the profiteers out who were getting rich off poor people, which made good people mad at him, but they were so mad, they had him killed in the most profane way.

He died so we'd have a better perspective of the best way to live our lives. There's never been a better man. And he knew he was going to be killed. Chris Kyle had no idea the man would turn on him and kill him. The greater majority of schizophrenic human beings do not kill other people.

American Sniper made 500 million at the box office!
Glorifying killing for the Empire.
9-11.

9-11.
NEVER FORGET.

I guess you two missed it. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.

He put his life on the line for your negative mental attitude being told out loud. Didn't you learn in kindergarten not to speak ill of the dead?
I speak the truth.
Nabal thought he was speaking the truth, too, but the insult resulted in his demise, and the man he intended to kill married his widow.

9-11.

9-11.
NEVER FORGET.

Mr. Kyle's service had everything to do with "never forget." That was his reason, and his service to his country was honorable. And far more honorable than your disparagement of his character over and over like a repeating ribbit. rabbit.

9-11.

9-11.
NEVER FORGET.

Did ya tell Hillary that?

9-11.

9-11.
NEVER FORGET.

Oh, so you missed the part about Saddam Hussein rewarding the families of the 9/11 assassins?

9-11.

9-11.
NEVER FORGET.

Mr. Kyle's service had everything to do with "never forget." That was his reason, and his service to his country was honorable. And far more honorable than your disparagement of his character over and over like a repeating ribbit. rabbit.
I haven’t disparaged him. He was a pawn for the Empire. Just doing his job.

Now remember this, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Dipshit W lied us to war.

9-11.

9-11.
NEVER FORGET.

Oh, so you missed the part about Saddam Hussein rewarding the families of the 9/11 assassins?
Oh brother. Don’t be stupid. Next you will post W was right to invade Iraq and kill one million Iraqis.

Forum List

Back