Chris Christie: Trump surrounded by unconvincted felons and grifters

The former NJ Governor says Trump doesn’t even vet his picks via "Google or Wikipedia".
The people around Trump are ""amateurs," "weaklings" and "unconvicted felons", He said.
Purchase Christie's book now.
Christie says Trump is surrounded by 'revolving door' of 'grifters' and 'felons'

There is no such thing as an unconvicted felon.

Sounds like Christie is a bit butt hurt.

Of course you guys rally to him when it suits you. never mind you hated him for years, and once his usefulness is used up, you will hate him again.

Wrong.

'felon
[fel-uh n]
|

noun
Law . a person who has committed a felony.'

the definition of felon

If I steal a car, but am never caught/convicted of said crime, I am still a felon (in most states).
Republicans believe it's not a crime if you get away with it.

"On November 9, 2016, just a few minutes after Donald Trump was elected president of the United States, a man named Vyacheslav Nikonov approached a microphone in the Russian State Duma (their equivalent of the US House of Representatives) and made a very unusual statement.

“Dear friends, respected colleagues!” Nikonov said. “Three minutes ago, Hillary Clinton admitted her defeat in US presidential elections, and a second ago Trump started his speech as an elected president of the United States of America, and I congratulate you on this.”

Nikonov is a leader in the pro-Putin United Russia Party and, incidentally, the grandson of Vyacheslav Molotov — after whom the “Molotov cocktail” was named. His announcement that day was a clear signal that Trump’s victory was, in fact, a victory for Putin’s Russia.

Longtime journalist Craig Unger opens his new book, House of Trump, House of Putin, with this anecdote."

Trump’s ties to the Russian mafia go back 3 decades

The former NJ Governor says Trump doesn’t even vet his picks via "Google or Wikipedia".
The people around Trump are ""amateurs," "weaklings" and "unconvicted felons", He said.
Christie says Trump is surrounded by 'revolving door' of 'grifters' and 'felons'

Of course you guys rally to him when it suits you. never mind you hated him for years, and once his usefulness is used up, you will hate him again.
Care to address the substance of Christie's book or will you continue to defend that shit stain in the W.H? :th_spinspin:

As a side note it's a laugh a minute when Repukes eat their own.

Yes there is. Suppose you murdered someone. You have not been arrested yet.
Would you not call yourself a felon because you're on the run?
"Felon" is only after you've tried and convicted. Or have the rules changed to "guilty until proven innocent"?

Ask Judge Kavanaugh

This.

It's amazing how much Trump has accomplished considering his White House is in such turmoil, as progressives and the establishment hopes to believe. At no time in our history has the subjective been so important, but it's clear why. It's because at no time in history has a public been so spoiled, so physically and mentally lazy, and so emotional. As a result they're easily prodded by 24/7 propaganda.

From my angle we're extremely lucky to have Trump at this point in history. He's a one every 50-100 years guy, and he's not afraid to tell people to get fucked when they've earned it.

No, you are a suspect. a felon is someone convicted of a felony.

Words mean things.

I guess you don't understand the meaning of words and phrases in the English language.

Have you ever heard of the phrase CONVICTED FELON? That is a person convicted of a felony.

The word felon is a person who has committed a felony. They don't have to be convicted.

Is english your second language?

\ ˈfe-lən \
Definition of felon
(Entry 1 of 2)

1: one who has committed a felony
2archaic : VILLAIN
3: a painful abscess of the deep tissues of the palmar surface of the fingertip that is typically caused by bacterial infection (as with a staphylococcus) and is marked by swelling and pain — compare WHITLOW sense 1
felon

adjective
Definition of felon (Entry 2 of 2)

1archaic

a: CRUEL
b: EVIL
2archaic : WILD

What Is the Definition of a Convicted Felon?

A convicted felon is, by definition, someone who has been convicted of a felony. Under law, a felony is the most severe class of crime. Most people who are convicted of a felony spend time in prison or jail as part of their punishment under law. However, serving time incarcerated is not a mandatory characteristic of being a convicted felon.

"Felon" is only after you've tried and convicted. Or have the rules changed to "guilty until proven innocent"?

Ask Judge Kavanaugh
Is he sober right now?

You've never been to DC I guess. There are a million unconvicted felons and grifters in a three-mile radius around the White House, both in government and in the hoods. Of course he's surrounded by them.

henevergrabbed-me-by-my-pussy-chris-christie-on-trump-comments-10215299.png

Christ, that's so unnecessary.

Bridgegate chris is accusing Trump of surrounding himself with criminals. Why would anyone even listen to him. I guess some would call him an expert on the subject.

Bridgegate chris is accusing Trump of surrounding himself with criminals. Why would anyone even listen to him. I guess some would call him an expert on the subject.
it's what a leftist does, when they don't support a republican when they support one.

But people want to pick and choose when it come to the words of tRump!

Words mean things.

So which of those categories does Christie fall under?

If I didn’t know any better I would think Christie was trying to set up another presidential Run. Maybe to challenge the president.

He is far enough outside of touch to consider that

Words mean things.
No. I said if you murdered somebody.
Not if you were suspected of doing so.
If you murdered somebody, you would know you're a felon. The jury doesn't have to tell you that.

Wrong.

'felon
[fel-uh n]
|

noun
Law . a person who has committed a felony.'

the definition of felon

If I steal a car, but am never caught/convicted of said crime, I am still a felon (in most states).
Republicans believe it's not a crime if you get away with it.
But they call Hillary a criminal all the time.

Nah, can't stand Chris Christie now so that didn't change. Just never thought he would have the guts to turn on the tRump crime family!

So you will use him, but still hate him.

Forum List

Back