Chris Christie: Trump surrounded by unconvincted felons and grifters

Christie has nothing better to do than do these interviews. he has no shame

he went on for 30 minutes on Ingraham, Hannity, Morning Joe, Dana Perino's show, Cuomo etc

"Chris Christie has agreed to stay with us, largely because we took away his car! its too cold to walk here in NY" - Brian Williams, MSNBC

Christie describes in the book:

"Russian lackey and future federal felon" Mike Flynn
"Greedy and inexperienced" Scott Pruitt
"high flyin" Tom Price
"allegded wife abuser" Andrew Puzder
"hot-headed" Vincent Viola
"crazy" Omarosa

a boatload of Sebastian Gorka's, too few Kellyanne Conway's

"Hillary didn't have her husband's ability for empathy and to connect with people, and a lot of Democrat folks secretly and not so secretly agree with me" - Christie

Christie says he’s never heard Trump say anything racist. This is the problem: a concept of racism rooted in words & not defined by policies that have a racially disparate impact.
You mean being a bit insensitive to people who screwed with him is racism by the Saul Alinsky standards.

this Bridgegate stuff is a bitch. i know Christie didnt do anything, but its a bitch. folks just wont let go of it!

when Christie endorsed Trump, Jeff Sessions hadn't even endorsed him. Trump was endorsed at that point by folks like Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, and Sarah Palin, whose endorsement speech was so full of pussyfooting that even Trump looked pained

when Christie endorsed Trump, Jeff Sessions hadn't even endorsed him. Trump was endorsed at that point by folks like Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, and Sarah Palin, whose endorsement speech was so full of pussyfooting that even Trump looked pained

You know when TDS is bad when the left holds up a disgusting fat slob from New Jersey who would menace a dude at a baseball game only because he had NYPD’s finest sitting behind him. Typical democrat. Christy is not disgusting because of his abuse of power, you on the left get turned on by that. For me it’s how far he is. Fat people are about as disgusting as they come.

46FC9211-21F7-482A-B877-8CCC00BF3077.jpeg

You know when TDS is bad when the left holds up a disgusting fat slob from New Jersey who would menace a dude at a baseball game only because he had NYPD’s finest sitting behind him. Typical democrat. Christy is not disgusting because of his abuse of power, you on the left get turned on by that. For me it’s how far he is. Fat people are about as disgusting as they come.

View attachment 246516
i hate fat people too, but i love christie. you can hate black people and still like a couple of them. Trump comes to mind.

"where i come from, New Jersey, he's what we call a lying snake" - Christie on Bannon

Christie calls Bannon a snake like 5 times in the opening chapter, titled "Bannon Blinks"

Forum List

Back