Chris Christie: Trump surrounded by unconvincted felons and grifters

The former NJ Governor says Trump doesn’t even vet his picks via "Google or Wikipedia".
The people around Trump are ""amateurs," "weaklings" and "unconvicted felons", He said.
Purchase Christie's book now.
Christie says Trump is surrounded by 'revolving door' of 'grifters' and 'felons'

There is no such thing as an unconvicted felon.

Sounds like Christie is a bit butt hurt.

Of course you guys rally to him when it suits you. never mind you hated him for years, and once his usefulness is used up, you will hate him again.

Wrong.

'felon
[fel-uh n]
|

noun
Law . a person who has committed a felony.'

the definition of felon

If I steal a car, but am never caught/convicted of said crime, I am still a felon (in most states).
Republicans believe it's not a crime if you get away with it.
But they call Hillary a criminal all the time.
Sometimesthey tell the truth.

The former NJ Governor says Trump doesn’t even vet his picks via "Google or Wikipedia".
The people around Trump are ""amateurs," "weaklings" and "unconvicted felons", He said.
Christie says Trump is surrounded by 'revolving door' of 'grifters' and 'felons'

Of course you guys rally to him when it suits you. never mind you hated him for years, and once his usefulness is used up, you will hate him again.

Wrong.

'felon
[fel-uh n]
|

noun

the definition of felon

If I steal a car, but am never caught/convicted of said crime, I am still a felon (in most states).

Lol. Dictionary.com.

In common usage it is used to imply a person convicted of a felony.

Yes there is. Suppose you murdered someone. You have not been arrested yet.
Would you not call yourself a felon because you're on the run?

No, you are a suspect. a felon is someone convicted of a felony.

Words mean things.

Again...wrong.

'felon
noun
fel·on | \ ˈfe-lən \

Definition of felon

1: one who has committed a felony'

Definition of FELON

If I murder someone - I am instantly a felon, regardless of whether I am ever convicted of said crime.

No, you are a suspected murderer. You are not a felon legally until convicted of a felony.

Wrong.

'felon
[fel-uh n]
|

noun

the definition of felon

The law says you are not a felon until convicted of a felony.

Yup. They hated him and now they applaud what he says??

Color me shocked. LOL

Care to address the substance of Christie's book or will you continue to defend that shit stain in the W.H? :th_spinspin:

As a side note it's a laugh a minute when Repukes eat their own.

Tll;dr. Besides other people will fisk it as it requires.

I boil it down to "Trump was mean to me!"

Nah, can't stand Chris Christie now so that didn't change. Just never thought he would have the guts to turn on the tRump crime family!

So you will use him, but still hate him.

Do not believe I will since I have no skin in the game. Not sure how much of his shit I would even agree with since at best he is a disgruntled ex-employee. But most of tRumps are disgruntled!

Words mean things.

I guess you don't understand the meaning of words and phrases in the English language.

Have you ever heard of the phrase CONVICTED FELON? That is a person convicted of a felony.

The word felon is a person who has committed a felony. They don't have to be convicted.

Is english your second language?

\ ˈfe-lən \
Definition of felon
(Entry 1 of 2)

1: one who has committed a felony
2archaic : VILLAIN
3: a painful abscess of the deep tissues of the palmar surface of the fingertip that is typically caused by bacterial infection (as with a staphylococcus) and is marked by swelling and pain — compare WHITLOW sense 1
felon

adjective
Definition of felon (Entry 2 of 2)

1archaic

a: CRUEL
b: EVIL
2archaic : WILD

What Is the Definition of a Convicted Felon?

A convicted felon is, by definition, someone who has been convicted of a felony. Under law, a felony is the most severe class of crime. Most people who are convicted of a felony spend time in prison or jail as part of their punishment under law. However, serving time incarcerated is not a mandatory characteristic of being a convicted felon.

Legally a felon lacks certain rights, so a person is not legally a felon until convicted of a felony.

You can trot out dictionary references as much as you want, it doesn't mean anything legally.

But people want to pick and choose when it come to the words of tRump!

Words mean things.

Orange Man Bad.

also, learn to quote properly.

THAT sounds more like the Obummer administration than anything. Just sayin'...
Really?
How many felons in the Obama administration?

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

Words mean things.
No. I said if you murdered somebody.
Not if you were suspected of doing so.
If you murdered somebody, you would know you're a felon. The jury doesn't have to tell you that.

As far as the world and the legal world knows, you are just a suspect.

You are not legally a felon until convicted of a felony. calling a person these days a felon implies conviction, which is why you guys started jerking off over Christie calling some members of the white house staff "un-convicted felons"

And then Dumps top lawyer is ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Guiliani a low class lawyer that other lawyers laugh at

Wrong.

'felon
[fel-uh n]
|

noun

the definition of felon

But they call Hillary a criminal all the time.

By your use of "unconvicted felon" she is.

by the legal definition, she isn't.

Consistency isn't your strong point, is it, oxygen thief?

THIS is the best thread I've seen for awhile.

Christie "these guys look like my administration"

Christie "Buy me a pizza and I'll be these guys' dough boy

Christie, "who'd a guessed I was too honest for the Trump admin"

Christie "Mike Cohen .... for God's sake he wouldn't have made it even in Newark

Christie, "Trump is stupid enough to wear the wire in one of his own meetings

Christie "What Trump doesn't get is we don't need fuking dioxin to put a shit like Putin in a land fill

typical dumbos JUMP to turn the thread into a debate about the meaning of a word within an opinion.

Morans.jpg

Forum List

Back