Liberals who helped muslims move in, and then deeply regret it.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

If only these fucking liberals would die. Reminds me of those two dumb peaceniks that rode their bikes into a region known for dirty muslim scumbag fanatics, they were slaughtered.

They won't learn folks. I am of course racist for bringing this to your attention.

Religion of peace.

FUCK THAT FUCKING RELIGION

Last edited:
thaks, hey , they come from a society and religion of violence so what else can be expected ??

I wonder if shit like this is going on all across Canada. After all the idiot in charge of the country allowed thousands of Syrian refugees into his country.

Idealists never get the reality that evil exists since they led such pampered sheltered lives.

More like, it’s all good, until they move into my neighborhood. This puts me to mind of my Ma. Loved illegals, went out of her way to show it to, but when they would slaughter a goat in their back yard for cabrito that kind of changed.

I wonder if shit like this is going on all across Canada. After all the idiot in charge of the country allowed thousands of Syrian refugees into his country.
------------------------------------------------ maybe , sure would be nice eh . These people are not suitable for Western Civilization Claudette .

Forum List

Back