Chris Christie Has A Hindenburg Moment

That sloppy fatfuck is polling at .00002%, isn't it? That happens when all you have to say is "I don't like that big orange cock in my face"....

** EYE BLEACH WARNING **

christie cameltoe.jpg

This guy just needs to get out while the getting is good.

Wow, so basically, Chris is there to tell the voters that he isn't there to give the voters what they want, he is there to tell them to sit, down, shut up, that they are going to get what they need--- him.

If Christy is the solution, I'd sure hate to see what the question was, because whatever it is, it sure looks like the same old failed GOP of 20 years ago, because if Christy was the solution to what this country needed, then why didn't it work back then and all the years he was in office?

Wow, so basically, Chris is there to tell the voters that he isn't there to give the voters what they want, he is there to tell them to sit, down, shut up, that they are going to get what they need--- him.

If Christy is the solution, I'd sure hate to see what the question was, because whatever it is, it sure looks like the same old failed GOP of 20 years ago, because if Christy was the solution to what this country needed, then why didn't it work back then and all the years he was in office?
Christie was talking like everyone didn't have a choice in listening to his lying ass.
I can understand the boos and catcalls directed at him.

Christie was talking like everyone didn't have a choice in listening to his lying ass.

I would have just got up and walked out.

Not that this would imprint on him his erring ways.

He would simply discount the action as the errant behavior of a bunch of deluded Trump trolls.

Basically, his and the GOP's strategy is to tell 80 million people they are not liked, and they are not wanted.

They are deplorable.

The GOP is not interested in losing and following in the shadow of the DNC as their puppy.

Because basically, people like Christie see Trump as a far bigger danger and problem than ANY OF THE CRIMINAL/MARXIST THINGS the Biden Administration has done and is doing these past three years!

So just how much of a change from the current agenda can you really expect from a GOP regular like Christie?

He needs some street cred before the DNC will let him eat at their trough. Proving he doesn't care about what voters want and bashing Trump will get him to the all you can eat buffet.

Sorry bout that,

1. Glad to see this chump get booed off the stage, he is like the , RINO COMPLAINER.
2. We await his stepping out of this race, join up with Pence, the other loser, complainer.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
That's not why he was pushed into the race.
He's representing the Pedophile Neocon Front.
NeverTrumpers that work with Democrats because of the fact they have so much in common with them.

He's a fat fck that never had a prayer

Forum List

Back