Choose A Woman

Choose a Woman

• Mega Bitch Complainer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Overly Attentive Clinger

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
Funny that the only people who say that are the ones who used to have power based solely on their gender & race.

You want a return to the "order" of people knowing their place. Too bad that people now know there place is side by side with everyone else. And we won't be going backward. Forward is the best direction.

Less funny to see how far our society has fallen since that Order was dissolved.

Feel free to continue marching forward. We have no issue shooting you folks in the back to correct your society's failures.

Why am I not surprised that you threaten to shoot someone in the back. Cowardice is an amazing thing.

By the way, don't miss. Because when I turn around, I won't.

As for how far we have fallen, I'll take it. We have fallen into more millionaires than ever before. We have fallen into longer life spans, better health, and a better life for more people than ever before.

But you keep making your plans to shoot people in the back. It won't change anything. We won't be reverting back to your fantasies.

Why am I not surprised that you threaten to shoot someone in the back. Cowardice is an amazing thing.

As for how far we have fallen, I'll take it. We have fallen into more millionaires than ever before. We have fallen into longer life spans, better health, and a better life for more people than ever before.

The only rule in a fight is,to be the one calling the mortician rather than the one he's being called for; and don't worry, we won't miss.

We've "progressed" to..... women voting and in the work force, gay marriage, a surge in single parent families and oit of wedlock pregnancies, a loss of the rrue meanings of feminity and masculinity, the death of the American dream and the English language, etc.... Doesn't sound much like Progress to me.

The only rule in a fight is,to be the one calling the mortician rather than the one he's being called for; and don't worry, we won't miss.

We've "progressed" to..... women voting and in the work force, gay marriage, a surge in single parent families and oit of wedlock pregnancies, a loss of the rrue meanings of feminity and masculinity, the death of the American dream and the English language, etc.... Doesn't sound much like Progress to me.

Women working and voting is, in fact, progress.

Gay marriage is progress for gays and had no effect on you or your life.

More single parents is often due to men bring happy to fuck a woman, but unwilling to take responsibility for the child.

The meaning of femininity and masculinity have always been artificial. How many people have spent their lives being miserable because they did not personally fit what others thought they should be?

The death of the American Dream is due to it being killed but the top 1% not by women going to work.

For every actual failing, there are numerous good things we have seen.

You have a prenup I find that very difficult to believe. Also, I do not believe there is court that would enforce physical punishment as a penalty.

Punishment is not a topic of the agreement.... just the details of who gets what if she chooses to leave/file for divorce compared to if I do it. Things aren't favorable for her in either case.
This is getting better and better. I can just see it now, "But your Honor, I need to kick my wife's ass because she burned the eggs or she can escape the beating and leave the premises with NOTHING!" In you mind the judge all the while is sitting there saying, "the man's got a point":uhoh3::laugh:

This is getting better and better. I can just see it now, "But your Honor, I need to kick my wife's ass because she burned the eggs or she can escape the beating and leave the premises with NOTHING!" In you mind the judge all the while is sitting there saying, "the man's got a point":uhoh3::laugh:

Again, the situation is immaterial to the agreemrnt, only who leaves who. She doesn't leave with nothing. She takes what she brought into the relationship, her furniture and ppssessions, and 15% of the "new" wealth in the accounts (about $600)

Again, the situation is immaterial to the agreemrnt, only who leaves who. She doesn't leave with nothing. She takes what she brought into the relationship, her furniture and ppssessions, and 15% of the "new" wealth in the accounts (about $600)
LOL your are too much. What you suggest will never happen.

"Duress or Undue Influence
Duress occurs when one party is forced to enter into a contract that he would not have entered voluntarily. Blackmail, threats of physical harm, or threats of legal proceedings can all be forms of duress that will cause a court to find that a contract is not binding.

Undue influence is similar to duress but does not usually involve conduct that is so severe. Undue influence occurs when someone exercises such control over another person that the influencer’s will is substituted for that of the controlled person. Simple persuasion does not constitute the kind of unlawful control required for there to be undue influence

What Are the Defenses to a Claimed Breach of Contract?

You are spinning this so much I am getting a buzz. Keep it up I like it!:spinner::D

You are spinning this so much I am getting a buzz. Keep it up I like it!

Let's assume you're correct and the legally executed prenup is voided..... I can be homeless and penniless in a matter of hours. Tough to get blood from a rock.
From Mister Moneybags who has a pre nup to a homeless beggar who has nothing in one post.

:itsok::party::rofl::uhoh3:

I have no doubt you won't miss. You have to shoot to miss. You haven't got the balls, even if you are shooting someone in the back.

Its funny that you talk about morals, values ect ect, and then talk about shooting someone in the back. lol I think that shows your true colors.

But listen, if you ever want to try and "discipline" someone, come down to Atlanta. I'd be happy to let you try.

Of course not. You want the world to go back to when white men were in charge simply by being white men. That is never going to happen.

Honestly, race/skin tone means,nothing to me. Gender, citizenship, and socio-political philosophy means a grsst deal to me.

It may not ever happen. It probably won't. Thankfully, my time left to endure this cesspool is growing shorter by the day. I just hope I'm gone before the last of the foundation gives way and America implodes on itself.

From Mister Moneybags who has a pre nup to a homeless beggar who has nothing in one post.

Where did I ever claim to be Mr Monetbags? The prenup is based on social issues and the inability of the Massachusetts courts to treat Men with any respect. Hell, I could be broke in a matter of hours if necessaey.

Its funny that you talk about morals, values ect ect, and then talk about shooting someone in the back. lol I think that shows your true colors.

You folks wouldn't know either Morals or Values if they bit your private parts. This country hasn't known Morality since 1861, when you folks elected a friggin TRAITOR to be your President.

You folks wouldn't know either Morals or Values if they bit your private parts. This country hasn't known Morality since 1861, when you folks elected a friggin TRAITOR to be your President.

Just because I don't believe women are property does not mean I have no morals. Your "morality" is despicable. But then, your life has been mostly about misery, so karma is working quite well.

Where did I ever claim to be Mr Monetbags? The prenup is based on social issues and the inability of the Massachusetts courts to treat Men with any respect. Hell, I could be broke in a matter of hours if necessaey.
LOL the whole ideas that there need be a pre nup is that there are assets(money) to protect. A pre nup for social issues? You are from Massachusetts are you a Patriots' fan?

LOL the whole ideas that there need be a pre nup is that there are assets(money) to protect. A pre nup for social issues? You are from Massachusetts are you a Patriots' fan?

Trust me, there is little money and no assets of any value in my "portfolio". The agreed upon ideal for the prenup was to ensure that she could not materially benefit from choosing not to engage in a proper lifestyle. It protects my limited material possessions from being lost to a woman who cannot live a proper life.

Dear Gods, NO. I am not, have never bern, and will never be a Patriots fan. Though my rooting interest WAS called tbe Boston Redskins before moving to DC in 1933.

Trust me, there is little money and no assets of any value in my "portfolio". The agreed upon ideal for the prenup was to ensure that she could not materially benefit from choosing not to engage in a proper lifestyle. It protects my limited material possessions from being lost to a woman who cannot live a proper life.

Dear Gods, NO. I am not, have never bern, and will never be a Patriots fan. Though my rooting interest WAS called tbe Boston Redskins before moving to DC in 1933.
By the sounds of it you are taking an elderly, disabled woman and beating her if she over cooks your eggs.

By the sounds of it you are taking an elderly, disabled woman and beating her if she over cooks your eggs.

LOL. She's almost 7 years younger than I am. She has a mental health disability for PTSD and anxiety and is mostly functional. SHE approached me on a dating site 4+ years ago because she was looking for a non-hispanic (she's Puerto Rican) guy with Traditional Family Values. We've been married almost 2 years now and this relationship works great for both of us.

In those 4+ years she has reached the point of physical discipline exactly TWICE. In neither case was she even bruised to any significant degree. Skin reddened from the spanking, but no bruising. She has received other, non-physical discipline for infractions but that's a separate topic.

LOL. She's almost 7 years younger than I am. She has a mental health disability for PTSD and anxiety and is mostly functional. SHE approached me on a dating site 4+ years ago because she was looking for a non-hispanic (she's Puerto Rican) guy with Traditional Family Values. We've been married almost 2 years now and this relationship works great for both of us.

In those 4+ years she has reached the point of physical discipline exactly TWICE. In neither case was she even bruised to any significant degree. Skin reddened from the spanking, but no bruising. She has received other, non-physical discipline for infractions but that's a separate topic.
You are just joking correct? If not, do you have any animals in the premises?

Forum List

Back