Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
#1 - Bitches and complains all the time. Nothing is ever right
#2 - Is overly lovey dovey, wants to be with you ever moment. Clingy

Both are equal in every other way.

I'd go clinger if I was a man. You can't shut up a bitch but you can find ways to put that clinginess to good use. Things like

Babe I'm hungry and thirsty, (give puppy dog eyes) can you get me a sandwich and a beer?
Babe my team lost, can you give me a BJ to make me feel better?
Honey I suck at rowing the boat, can you row while I fish?
Honey while you cuddle with me can you rub my back,my back needs love too?
Lets not go to visit your mother today Sweetheart, I just want to spend the afternoon with you watching a my favorite movie with my favorite girl. Yeah babe make that extra butter popcorn.
That's a pretty shirt Snookums,lets go out to dinner tonight. (puppy dog eyes) I'm in the mood for wings but the best wings are at Hooters and while It would make me happy, I know you wouldn't want to go. Can we go to Buffalo Wild Wings instead?

I am confident I can teach the lovey dovey one to spread her wings and grow. I'm not too sure abut the the one that complains all the time.

I live with a #1. It's interesting... I'm a pretty optimistic person so, and, I love a project :)

I had a clinger once when I was early 20's...it is pretty bad - but I still chose #2 - because as it happens one of my core pet peeves is a complainer. I cannot hack overly negative people. I simply shut them out and not allow them to effect me. So for me there is no actual choice - #2 is the only answer.

Send me this in a clinger and never hear from me again....
185385_0.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back