Choose A Woman

Choose a Woman

• Mega Bitch Complainer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Overly Attentive Clinger

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
You are just joking correct? If not, do you have any animals in the premises?

Not kidding at all. I don't have a sense of humor. We have a nearly 9 year old, 4 lb chihuahua and we're getting a pit bull puppy in the next month or so (her choice).

I'd go clinger if I was a man. You can't shut up a bitch but you can find ways to put that clinginess to good use. Things like

Babe I'm hungry and thirsty, (give puppy dog eyes) can you get me a sandwich and a beer?
Babe my team lost, can you give me a BJ to make me feel better?
Honey I suck at rowing the boat, can you row while I fish?
Honey while you cuddle with me can you rub my back,my back needs love too?
Lets not go to visit your mother today Sweetheart, I just want to spend the afternoon with you watching a my favorite movie with my favorite girl. Yeah babe make that extra butter popcorn.
That's a pretty shirt Snookums,lets go out to dinner tonight. (puppy dog eyes) I'm in the mood for wings but the best wings are at Hooters and while It would make me happy, I know you wouldn't want to go. Can we go to Buffalo Wild Wings instead?
Ugh, this is definitely a hetero woman problem.

I'd go clinger if I was a man. You can't shut up a bitch but you can find ways to put that clinginess to good use. Things like

Babe I'm hungry and thirsty, (give puppy dog eyes) can you get me a sandwich and a beer?
Babe my team lost, can you give me a BJ to make me feel better?
Honey I suck at rowing the boat, can you row while I fish?
Honey while you cuddle with me can you rub my back,my back needs love too?
Lets not go to visit your mother today Sweetheart, I just want to spend the afternoon with you watching a my favorite movie with my favorite girl. Yeah babe make that extra butter popcorn.
That's a pretty shirt Snookums,lets go out to dinner tonight. (puppy dog eyes) I'm in the mood for wings but the best wings are at Hooters and while It would make me happy, I know you wouldn't want to go. Can we go to Buffalo Wild Wings instead?
Ugh, this is definitely a hetero woman problem.

Only the messed up ones! Lol.

Last edited:
You have a prenup I find that very difficult to believe. Also, I do not believe there is court that would enforce physical punishment as a penalty.

Punishment is not a topic of the agreement.... just the details of who gets what if she chooses to leave/file for divorce compared to if I do it. Things aren't favorable for her in either case.

Well...until you realize that just about any judge will laugh in your face while tearing up the prenup, just before awarding her everything. Dude, she could take everything you own and get you locked up TOMORROW with one phone call!

Forum List

Back