Choose A Woman

Choose a Woman

• Mega Bitch Complainer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Overly Attentive Clinger

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
Screw that. I make a very nice buck and cook equally as well, self sufficient and even do my own sewing/ironing/laundry. I do not need a woman to complete my needs for household chores or expenses. I do have other expectations of the prospective partner.

I don't NEED a woman to do thise things either, but I also don't wabt to deprive my wife of the ability to fulfill her proper role in life and feel useful at the same time.

Besides, what else wouls she do with herself all day? She gas no diploma, no driver's license, and a disability diagnosis that combine to keep her out of the workforce even if that was an appropriate thing for her to be doing.

As for the "other expectations".... I assume you're referring to certsin physical tasks that I find largely unnecessary since I have no desire to be a parent.

Screw that. I make a very nice buck and cook equally as well, self sufficient and even do my own sewing/ironing/laundry. I do not need a woman to complete my needs for household chores or expenses. I do have other expectations of the prospective partner.

I don't NEED a woman to do thise things either, but I also don't wabt to deprive my wife of the ability to fulfill her proper role in life and feel useful at the same time.

Besides, what else wouls she do with herself all day? She gas no diploma, no driver's license, and a disability diagnosis that combine to keep her out of the workforce even if that was an appropriate thing for her to be doing.

As for the "other expectations".... I assume you're referring to certsin physical tasks that I find largely unnecessary since I have no desire to be a parent.

"Proper role"? lmao Dude, there is nothing proper about exploiting a woman who has no options.

Yeah, who would have sex for any reason other than to have children.

It is one thing to share responsibility it is another to be a taskmaster and levy out a punishment if the person cannot fulfill the role or task administered.

BITCH = Beautiful, intelligent, talented, charming, and honest. :D
Does everything have to be explained to you?

dwight-schrute-meme-generator-go-ahead-call-me-a-bitch-a-bitch-is-a-female-dog-idiot-247716.jpg

Last edited:
And isn't it handy that you cannot be disciplined by her, but you do get to apply discipline to her.

Yeah, things were like that 50+ years ago. Also 50+ years ago, if a husband beat his wife is was their business, no one else's. If a child was being molested, no one did anything because the man is king of his castle.

You think how you live is right because it was that way for a long time. So were many other despicable actions.

It's not a matter if handiness. It's a matter of good fortune to have been birn Male instead of female. I had no hand in thst whatsoever.

Many of thise actions are only despicable to those of you with no Morals, Values, or understanding of how society was intended to work. That's not to say it's all wonderful or acceptable either, but it was far better than what we have today.

And isn't it handy that you cannot be disciplined by her, but you do get to apply discipline to her.

Yeah, things were like that 50+ years ago. Also 50+ years ago, if a husband beat his wife is was their business, no one else's. If a child was being molested, no one did anything because the man is king of his castle.

You think how you live is right because it was that way for a long time. So were many other despicable actions.

It's not a matter if handiness. It's a matter of good fortune to have been birn Male instead of female. I had no hand in thst whatsoever.

Many of thise actions are only despicable to those of you with no Morals, Values, or understanding of how society was intended to work. That's not to say it's all wonderful or acceptable either, but it was far better than what we have today.

Better for whom? The white male? Because it was damn sure not better for women who had no choice.

I have a very strong set of values, and am a very moral person. That you think lording over someone is moral shows your own lack of morality.

"Proper role"? lmao Dude, there is nothing proper about exploiting a woman who has no options.

Is there anything more or less proper about her exploiting my paycheck to feed, cloth, house, and entertain her?

I've never really seen or found a huge need or desire for sex other than procreation; and she feels the same way.

Is there anything more or less proper about her exploiting my paycheck to feed, cloth, house, and entertain her?

I've never really seen or found a huge need or desire for sex other than procreation; and she feels the same way.

The improper part is that you think you get to punish her if she fails in the tasks you give her, and yet you do not allow her to punish you for any reason. She is another human being, not a second class person who should live to work to please you (on threat of being punished if she fails).

It is one thing to share responsibility it is another to be a taskmaster and levy out a punishment if the person cannot fulfill the role or task administered.

This division of responsibility is as much at her request as mine. It's not forced on her and she's able to walk away at any time.

The improper part is that you think you get to punish her if she fails in the tasks you give her, and yet you do not allow her to punish you for any reason. She is another human being, not a second class person who should live to work to please you (on threat of being punished if she fails).

She's nit a second class person. However, as a woman she has a different role in society. Her role is a support role. The Man's role is to lead and supervise. It's just that simple.

This division of responsibility is as much at her request as mine. It's not forced on her and she's able to walk away at any time.
Now you are changing your story. You spoke of P-U-N-I-S-H-M-E-N-T That does not sound like walking away to me.

Now you are changing your story. You spoke of P-U-N-I-S-H-M-E-N-T That does not sound like walking away to me.

I'm not changing anything. She is free to leave any time she wants. The prenup spells,out what she gets in that case. If she stays ahe is wxpected to accept her punishment, whatever it may be, with dignity and respect.

BTW - in spite of whst you may think, there is no form of corporal correction until at least the third offense.

Better for whom? The white male? Because it was damn sure not better for women who had no choice.

Better for everyone. An Orderly Society is,most easily maintained when there is a place for everyone and everyone is in their place.

Funny that the only people who say that are the ones who used to have power based solely on their gender & race.

You want a return to the "order" of people knowing their place. Too bad that people now know there place is side by side with everyone else. And we won't be going backward. Forward is the best direction.

She's nit a second class person. However, as a woman she has a different role in society. Her role is a support role. The Man's role is to lead and supervise. It's just that simple.

Only when the rules were written exclusively by men. And those days are gone forever.

I'm not changing anything. She is free to leave any time she wants. The prenup spells,out what she gets in that case. If she stays ahe is wxpected to accept her punishment, whatever it may be, with dignity and respect.

BTW - in spite of whst you may think, there is no form of corporal correction until at least the third offense.

Just sick.

You have a prenup I find that very difficult to believe. Also, I do not believe there is court that would enforce physical punishment as a penalty. In other words you lie. I suspect you are a henpecked milquetoast doing his wife's bidding at every turn.

Funny that the only people who say that are the ones who used to have power based solely on their gender & race.

You want a return to the "order" of people knowing their place. Too bad that people now know there place is side by side with everyone else. And we won't be going backward. Forward is the best direction.

Less funny to see how far our society has fallen since that Order was dissolved.

Feel free to continue marching forward. We have no issue shooting you folks in the back to correct your society's failures.

You have a prenup I find that very difficult to believe. Also, I do not believe there is court that would enforce physical punishment as a penalty.

Punishment is not a topic of the agreement.... just the details of who gets what if she chooses to leave/file for divorce compared to if I do it. Things aren't favorable for her in either case.

Forum List

Back