Chomsky Makes Douchewitz Look Stupid

Well 'ol Hossfly, in my opinion, Chomsky won purely on honesty and scholarship...also, just gage the applause by the audience.

I may be biased, but Dershowitz is a lawyer double-talker who helped OJ Simpson get off free for murder. It’s difficult for me to accept his word over a Saint.
Well, I always thought OJ was guilty but new evidence is now being considered.I hope I was wrong about OJ. I've never been wrong about Herr Sheikh Chumpsky.

Well 'ol Hossfly, in my opinion, Chomsky won purely on honesty and scholarship...also, just gage the applause by the audience.

I may be biased, but Dershowitz is a lawyer double-talker who helped OJ Simpson get off free for murder. It’s difficult for me to accept his word over a Saint.
Well, I always thought OJ was guilty but new evidence is now being considered.I hope I was wrong about OJ. I've never been wrong about Herr Sheikh Chumpsky.

Be serious Hoss...the new evidence from a convicted serial killer? But what I did learn from the debate and to Dershowitz's credit is that he does support a two state solution, and more importantly wants an economically viable Palestinian state.

That has earned a lot of personal respect from me.

Last edited:

Be serious Hoss...the new evidence from a convicted serial killer? But what I did learn from the debate and to Dershowitz's credit is that he does support a two state solution, and more importantly wants an economically viable Palestinian state.

That has earned a lot of personal respect from me.

His wall on wheels idea was a little crazy but at least was thinking outside the box.

Truthseeker420, et al,

The debate between Professors Dershowitz and Chomsky sounded as polarized and vehement as this thread, and others in this discussion topic.

... ... ... The Debate ... ... ...
(COMMENT)

As I said, neither side has clean hands. And it is unlikely that, no matter what either side says, - their perceptions as to what the reality is and the truths are, will not likely change. It will be rare to find someone that will that sees through the rhetoric to extract the common ground - or - look past the mistakes of the past to envision a new future.

I find it hard to chastise or fault Professor Dershowitz's opening. I find it equally as hard to challenge "some" of Professor Chomsky's interpretations and account of the events as they unfolded. But it isn't easy to understand.

And, it is extremely hard for some people to gather that some of the intervention by America was handled very badly. Usually, the expression is "America, right or wrong!" Yet, we know that we are not perfect, and that we have hidden agenda's.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
Alan Dershowitz is a smart guy but his contempt for Chomsky was evident and his argument seemed to be trust me and the corporate American and Israeli media not documented evidence.

Contempt for chomsky is entirely justified. He's nothing but an old whore turning the same trick every night.

It's only justified in an irrational mind.

Being the fawning nuthugger of some tired old lefty crank is hardly 'rational.'

Forum List

Back