American Children as Political Fodder.

sealadaigh

Rookie
Mar 12, 2012
THE NO REP ZONE
As new details from the school massacre in Connecticut slowly emerged, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu offered his condolences but also drew a parallel between the killing rampage and fatal incidents in Israel.

"We in Israel have experienced such cruel acts of slaughter and we know the shock and agony they bring," he said in a message sent to President Barack Obama.

Netanyahu voices grief over US school shooting - Israel News, Ynetnews

we really don't need your cold and calculated condolences, mr. netanyahu.

I think Netenyahoo was praising the gunman.

Maybe, it was Israel led by Netanyahu and his child killings in Gaza last month that inspired the killer's acts! I do see the similarity between Netanyahu and the Connecticut child killer! Two of a kind!

• Banned
deach waxes DESPERATE

maybe...i don't know...i am trying to imagine the jewish/zionist reaction if ismael haniyeh had said..."We in Gaza have experienced such cruel acts of slaughter a hundredfold and we know the shock and agony they bring,"

i mean, mahmoud abbas offered his condolences to the president and the american people tastefully and without political editorial, just a simple "our hearts are with you"...alomng those lines. the jewish presses seem to be having some major fits over that because he had offered condolences to the palestinians in gaza for the deaths in "pillar of cloud" a week or two earlier. it is as if he should have anticipated the newtown shooting and realised that the gazans were less important and not deserving of sorrow.

deach----you are the idiot who exploded a fart because Netanyahu noted the dilemma of a president who must face the kind of trgedies those of your ilk impose on Israeli families-----very similar to the episode in Connecticut ----terrorist filth---the kind of stuff that turns you on

I think Netenyahoo was praising the gunman.

Maybe, it was Israel led by Netanyahu and his child killings in Gaza last month that inspired the killer's acts! I do see the similarity between Netanyahu and the Connecticut child killer! Two of a kind!
Now Frau Sherri is going to tell us about the non Muslim children who are murdered in the Muslim world on a constant basis. As we all can see, Frau Sherri needs a mental evaluation herself. These young men who have killed others have mental illneses which have nothing to do with Gaza, and it is a shame that nothing is done with these young men so that they don't harm others. They actually belong in some type of mental facility without any access to weapons. However, Frau Sherri, will never admit this because it is so easy for her to blame everything on Israel and the Jews. Without you even realizing it, your statement actually shows us, Frau Sherri, how mentally ill you are.

• Banned
deach----you are the idiot who exploded a fart because Netanyahu noted the dilemma of a president who must face the kind of trgedies those of your ilk impose on Israeli families-----very similar to the episode in Connecticut ----terrorist filth---the kind of stuff that turns you on

no. i merely noted a cold, callous, and calculated political condolence by netanyahu. the rest of the world just offered condolences, even our enemies. netanyahu tried to link the tragedy at newtown to the israelui/palestinian conflict and it was not only inappropriate, but exceedingly stupid.

and now you are trying to establish some sort of connection between me and the newtown shooter. i have done extensive volunteer work in public schools, particularly with special needs children, and you try to demean me because of your political stance.

there is just something wrong about that kind of behaviour.

As new details from the school massacre in Connecticut slowly emerged, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu offered his condolences but also drew a parallel between the killing rampage and fatal incidents in Israel.

"We in Israel have experienced such cruel acts of slaughter and we know the shock and agony they bring," he said in a message sent to President Barack Obama.

Bibi and his ilk have been responsible for thousands of dead Palestinian children.
Hundreds or thousands more rot in Israeli jails.
Obama's drone strikes kill hundreds of Muslim children across the globe.
Obama even jokes about his drones' efficacy when it comes to killing children.
Yet we're supposed to believe psychopathic shit like these two care about Connecticut?
The only two things they care about are how much money they'll "earn" after retiring from "public service", and how History records their miserable lives.
They deserve to be remembered for the baby killing bitches that they are.

Bibi and his ilk have been responsible for thousands of dead Palestinian children.
Hundreds or thousands more rot in Israeli jails.
Obama's drone strikes kill hundreds of Muslim children across the globe.
Obama even jokes about his drones' efficacy when it comes to killing children.
Yet we're supposed to believe psychopathic shit like these two care about Connecticut?
The only two things they care about are how much money they'll "earn" after retiring from "public service", and how History records their miserable lives.
They deserve to be remembered for the baby killing bitches that they are.
How nice that Georgie Boy is always quick to blame Israel or the U.S., but never the Palestinians for what they have done. Nor will Georgie Boy ever mention the millions and millions his friendly Muslim "bitches" have killed. I guess when it comes to Muslims, they should be allowed to murder whomever they wish, wherever they want, and never should be condemned for what they have done. Actually a person who never condemns what the Muslims have done and are still doing is probably a psychopath "shit" himself or else a follower of Islam. By the way, Georgie Boy, can you prove to us that hundreds of thousands of children or even hundreds of thousands of grownups are in Israeli jails. I wonder if Georgie Boy can tell us of any Muslim country that allows the prisoners they are holding to get an education, up to a college degree. I am sure that those who were held and killed, for example in an Iranian prison, would have wished they just would have been held and not killed.

Justice thwarted as torture continues behind closed doors

there are some children in Israeli jails------sometimes they are stopped with bombs latched
onto their bodies and the bombs are removed and the living child moved to a jail -----where they are educated -----some even get college degrees some need psychiatric care.
I never heard of any ROTTING in the jails

Obama's a Muslim, remember?
Not so sure about Bibi...probably not.

It is revealing how you never try to refute allegations of US and Israeli crimes but only offer examples of Muslim transgressions. All Muslim crimes in recorded history do not nullify the genocide and ethnic cleansing committed by our country and Israel.

It is revealing how you never try to refute allegations of US and Israeli crimes but only offer examples of Muslim transgressions. All Muslim crimes in recorded history do not nullify the genocide and ethnic cleansing committed by our country and Israel.

The "crimes" of both the USA and Israel to which you allude are virtually
all------normal acts of war No doubt war is a GIANT HORROR----but
the waging of war is not precisely a "CRIME" --sometimes it is justified
and NOT CRIME I do not believe that the USA and British involvement
in world war II was a CRIME----but lots of innocent people died as a result
of both USA and British fire. If one examines all of those deaths----there
is no question that some will come out as AVOIDABLE----unnecessary or
over-kill. Those findings do not render them "crimes" ---tragedies---but
not "crimes" War in Iraq was---IMO ---justified based on the actions
of SADDAAM and his support of terrorism -----and even his mad incursion
into Kuwait. I never understood the war in VIET NAM

The term "MURDER" legally is inappropriately used in the absence
of MENS REA ------the bombing of a legal military target excludes
a finding of "murder" no matter how many civilians happen to be
in the legal military target Return FIRE is not "murder"
Militaries which return fire using the trajectory of incoming fire-----can
be accused of murder only by islamo nazi pigs

The "crimes" of both the USA and Israel to which you allude are virtually
all------normal acts of war No doubt war is a GIANT HORROR----but
the waging of war is not precisely a "CRIME" --sometimes it is justified
and NOT CRIME I do not believe that the USA and British involvement
in world war II was a CRIME----but lots of innocent people died as a result
of both USA and British fire. If one examines all of those deaths----there
is no question that some will come out as AVOIDABLE----unnecessary or
over-kill. Those findings do not render them "crimes" ---tragedies---but
not "crimes" War in Iraq was---IMO ---justified based on the actions
of SADDAAM and his support of terrorism -----and even his mad incursion
into Kuwait. I never understood the war in VIET NAM

The term "MURDER" legally is inappropriately used in the absence
of MENS REA ------the bombing of a legal military target excludes
a finding of "murder" no matter how many civilians happen to be
in the legal military target Return FIRE is not "murder"
Militaries which return fire using the trajectory of incoming fire-----can
be accused of murder only by islamo nazi pigs

therre is probably no armed group involved in an armed conflict that hasn't commited war crimes.

israel does it knowingly and does it excessively. it comes down from the command level, if in no other way than that an IDF soldier knows he acts with impunity.

the T-shirts are ample evidence of that. i can think of no military whose soldiers have marketed the killing of children.

no. i merely noted a cold, callous, and calculated political condolence by netanyahu. the rest of the world just offered condolences, even our enemies. netanyahu tried to link the tragedy at newtown to the israelui/palestinian conflict and it was not only inappropriate, but exceedingly stupid.

and now you are trying to establish some sort of connection between me and the newtown shooter. i have done extensive volunteer work in public schools, particularly with special needs children, and you try to demean me because of your political stance.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Uh-huh. And yours has been totally appropriate, right Princess:
"TCB-Jewish Style."
"and G-d looked down on his chosen people and said "LEAVE NO LAND BE LEFT UNOCCUPIED"."
"the jewish penchant for potty humour"
"filthy jew pockets"
"when i need some entertainment again, i'll tell you, jewboy"

"TCB-Jewish Style."
"and G-d looked down on his chosen people and said "LEAVE NO LAND BE LEFT UNOCCUPIED"."
"filthy jew pockets"

oh, give it a rest.

you're the guy who for weeks referred to vietnam vets as "baby killers"... and once said "if patties are so stupid they can't figure out how to grow a potato, they deserved to starve" in a thread about benjamin disraeli. or "the irish were so drunk they couldn't figure out that potatoes grow underground, even when they fell flat on their face in a field full of them."

"TCB-Jewish Style."

"filthy jew pockets"

oh, give it a rest.

you're the guy who for weeks referred to vietnam vets as "baby killers"... and once
said "if patties are so stupid they can't figure out how to grow a potato, they deserved to starve" in a thread about benjamin disraeli. or "the irish were so drunk they couldn't figure out that potatoes grow underground, even when they fell flat on their face in a field full of them."

ok deach----so you are justifying your nazi filth and endless vulgarity
based on -----what?

"TCB-Jewish Style."

"filthy jew pockets"

oh, give it a rest.

you're the guy who for weeks referred to vietnam vets as "baby killers"... and once
said "if patties are so stupid they can't figure out how to grow a potato, they deserved to starve" in a thread about benjamin disraeli. or "the irish were so drunk they couldn't figure out that potatoes grow underground, even when they fell flat on their face in a field full of them."

based on -----what?

well, not that i need to justify a brief demonstration of putting the shoe on the other foot, but an explanation would be that non-jewish/non-zionist posters have had the worst kinds of abuse and bigotry heaped upon them for years, particularly irish and catholic poster, and even more so, those posters who are muslims and are of arab or persian descent.

i think it comes under the general heading of "payback is a motherfucker."

as it stands though, didn't you just post something about "filthy irish sluts of your (my) tribe" and some negative comments about the "pope in rome"?

oh, give it a rest.

based on -----what?

well, not that i need to justify a brief demonstration of putting the shoe on the other foot, but an explanation would be that non-jewish/non-zionist posters have had the worst kinds of abuse and bigotry heaped upon them for years, particularly irish and catholic poster, and even more so, those posters who are muslims and are of arab or persian descent.

i think it comes under the general heading of "payback is a motherfucker."

as it stands though, didn't you just post something about "filthy irish sluts of your (my) tribe" and some negative comments about the "pope in rome"?
iro's just bitter because her life is coming to an end and she won't live long enough to see Israel get nuked.

try again Deach using the "payback" thing is really idiotic in view of your own history and the REALITY OF THIS BOARD and the REALITY OF THE WORLD -----in fact for real filth-------and its ORIGINS---all one
need do is place a star of david on one's neck and take as
walk thru EITHER an Irish or an Arab/muslim neighborhood.

you need to know a bit of arabic or urdu for full understanding
of the filth which so easily spills out of the mouths of muslims---young and old

for the irish neighborhood----just english

btw-----in all cases----my negative comments are IMMEDIATE responses to the filth of you and those
of your ilk RIGHT HERE ON THIS BOARD and have
NOTHING to do with those sluts of my childhood who
screamed "YOU KILLED JESUS" --(ie ---the irish
catholic girls)

Forum List

Back