American Children as Political Fodder.

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by sealadaigh, Dec 18, 2012.

1. sealadaigh

sealadaigh BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +129
    As new details from the school massacre in Connecticut slowly emerged, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu offered his condolences but also drew a parallel between the killing rampage and fatal incidents in Israel.

"We in Israel have experienced such cruel acts of slaughter and we know the shock and agony they bring," he said in a message sent to President Barack Obama.

Netanyahu voices grief over US school shooting - Israel News, Ynetnews

we really don't need your cold and calculated condolences, mr. netanyahu.

2. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,984
    deach waxes DESPERATE

3. ima

ima BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +209
    I think Netenyahoo was praising the gunman.

4. SherriMunnerlyn

SherriMunnerlyn VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +264
    Maybe, it was Israel led by Netanyahu and his child killings in Gaza last month that inspired the killer's acts! I do see the similarity between Netanyahu and the Connecticut child killer! Two of a kind!

5. sealadaigh

sealadaigh BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +129
    maybe...i don't know...i am trying to imagine the jewish/zionist reaction if ismael haniyeh had said..."We in Gaza have experienced such cruel acts of slaughter a hundredfold and we know the shock and agony they bring,"

i mean, mahmoud abbas offered his condolences to the president and the american people tastefully and without political editorial, just a simple "our hearts are with you"...alomng those lines. the jewish presses seem to be having some major fits over that because he had offered condolences to the palestinians in gaza for the deaths in "pillar of cloud" a week or two earlier. it is as if he should have anticipated the newtown shooting and realised that the gazans were less important and not deserving of sorrow.

6. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,984
    deach----you are the idiot who exploded a fart because Netanyahu noted the dilemma of a president who must face the kind of trgedies those of your ilk impose on Israeli families-----very similar to the episode in Connecticut ----terrorist filth---the kind of stuff that turns you on

7. Hossfly

Hossfly ZIONUT Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,452
    Now Frau Sherri is going to tell us about the non Muslim children who are murdered in the Muslim world on a constant basis. As we all can see, Frau Sherri needs a mental evaluation herself. These young men who have killed others have mental illneses which have nothing to do with Gaza, and it is a shame that nothing is done with these young men so that they don't harm others. They actually belong in some type of mental facility without any access to weapons. However, Frau Sherri, will never admit this because it is so easy for her to blame everything on Israel and the Jews. Without you even realizing it, your statement actually shows us, Frau Sherri, how mentally ill you are.

8. sealadaigh

sealadaigh BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +129
    no. i merely noted a cold, callous, and calculated political condolence by netanyahu. the rest of the world just offered condolences, even our enemies. netanyahu tried to link the tragedy at newtown to the israelui/palestinian conflict and it was not only inappropriate, but exceedingly stupid.

and now you are trying to establish some sort of connection between me and the newtown shooter. i have done extensive volunteer work in public schools, particularly with special needs children, and you try to demean me because of your political stance.

there is just something wrong about that kind of behaviour.

9. georgephillip

georgephillip Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,039
    Bibi and his ilk have been responsible for thousands of dead Palestinian children.
    Hundreds or thousands more rot in Israeli jails.
    Obama's drone strikes kill hundreds of Muslim children across the globe.
    Obama even jokes about his drones' efficacy when it comes to killing children.
    Yet we're supposed to believe psychopathic shit like these two care about Connecticut?
    The only two things they care about are how much money they'll "earn" after retiring from "public service", and how History records their miserable lives.
    They deserve to be remembered for the baby killing bitches that they are.

10. Hossfly

Hossfly ZIONUT Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,452
    How nice that Georgie Boy is always quick to blame Israel or the U.S., but never the Palestinians for what they have done. Nor will Georgie Boy ever mention the millions and millions his friendly Muslim "bitches" have killed. I guess when it comes to Muslims, they should be allowed to murder whomever they wish, wherever they want, and never should be condemned for what they have done. Actually a person who never condemns what the Muslims have done and are still doing is probably a psychopath "shit" himself or else a follower of Islam. By the way, Georgie Boy, can you prove to us that hundreds of thousands of children or even hundreds of thousands of grownups are in Israeli jails. I wonder if Georgie Boy can tell us of any Muslim country that allows the prisoners they are holding to get an education, up to a college degree. I am sure that those who were held and killed, for example in an Iranian prison, would have wished they just would have been held and not killed.

Justice thwarted as torture continues behind closed doors