Chinese Stock Market Also Took A Dump Today

Yes, it did.. Why do you think that is?

You see, you are kind of hitting on the main problem with Trump's policy. He wants to punish American consumers for choosing Chinese products. What we need to be doing is finding ways to make American industry more competitive.

Instead, Trump has put on the "Redneck Tax", but the rednecks are too stupid to realize they are the ones being punished.

View attachment 260943
MAGA!!!!!
/——/ The putative environmental regulations, labor laws and tax burdens pushed the manufacturers overseas.
Cheap labor cost pushed the manufacturers overseas, they pay the workers 10-25% what they pay US workers, which produces massive savings.

No US worker will work for $3/hour.

You seem to incorrectly think the the US is stronger with more minimum wage jobs. False, the US is substantially wealthy and stronger with more high paying advanced jobs. If your job skills are on par with some illiterate in a 3rd world country you have a problem, and that is your own fault.

Would you rather pay $40k for a car or $43k? $80 for an air conditioner, or $150? That's a no-brainer- have fun trying to win that argument...
/----/ 'No US worker will work for $3/hour.'
EXCEPT FOR THOSE WHO WILL. WAITER'S, BARTENDERS, AND COMMISSION SALES PEOPLE.
Seriously, that's your great retort?

That doesn't even make sense and isn't even relevant to the discussion. Maybe you want to try again, perhaps you should ask somebody for help?:290968001256257790-final:
/——/ Yes, I just shot down your not so clever claim no one will work for $3 and hour. Oh and non exempt management who puts on long hours.
AHAHAAH!!!!

Yea OK, let me rephrase this for the morons out there that are too afraid to debate me because they can't.

Nobody in the US will work full time for $100/week. Basically you knew you couldn't address my post and tried to divert away from it, swing and miss, nice try though.

If you're still confused, Mommy will explain with words you can understand.

"Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”

• Mark Twain

/——/ The putative environmental regulations, labor laws and tax burdens pushed the manufacturers overseas.
Cheap labor cost pushed the manufacturers overseas, they pay the workers 10-25% what they pay US workers, which produces massive savings.

You seem to incorrectly think the the US is stronger with more minimum wage jobs. False, the US is substantially wealthy and stronger with more high paying advanced jobs. If your job skills are on par with some illiterate in a 3rd world country you have a problem, and that is your own fault.

Would you rather pay $40k for a car or $43k? $80 for an air conditioner, or $150? That's a no-brainer- have fun trying to win that argument...

That doesn't even make sense and isn't even relevant to the discussion. Maybe you want to try again, perhaps you should ask somebody for help?:290968001256257790-final:
/——/ Yes, I just shot down your not so clever claim no one will work for $3 and hour. Oh and non exempt management who puts on long hours.
AHAHAAH!!!!

Yea OK, let me rephrase this for the morons out there that are too afraid to debate me because they can't.

Nobody in the US will work full time for $100/week. Basically you knew you couldn't address my post and tried to divert away from it, swing and miss, nice try though.

"Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”

• Mark Twain
/——/ I earned $100,000 + a year and worked for $0 an hour- along with millions of Americans.

A bartender's income is comprised mostly of tips-55% to be exact. In some states, employers aren't even required to pay their bartenders the minimum wage and can pay as low as $2.13 per hour, and they depend on their tips almost entirely.

AHAHAAH!!!!

• Mark Twain
/——/ I earned $100,000 + a year and worked for $0 an hour- along with millions of Americans.

A bartender's income is comprised mostly of tips-55% to be exact. In some states, employers aren't even required to pay their bartenders the minimum wage and can pay as low as $2.13 per hour, and they depend on their tips almost entirely.
Duhh, why are you trying to talk about bartenders? You can't comprehend the very simple concept that the reason why these low skilled factory jobs left the country was because they can pay the workers 80-90% less and no American is going to work for that kind of money?

As if that is so hard to understand?

The problem is you want the government to bail out lazy people that had no career goals, and never worked to obtain real job skills. Then you want to cry and blame China when some guy in a 3rd world country will do these low skilled jobs for $3/hour. How about taking some personal responsibility for your poor career choices?

Now I have to pay hundreds to thousands of dollars more for my cars and other goods, which hurts retail and consumer spending numbers, makes the economy weaker, and hurts my pocket.

Then you want to call me a globalist elitist because I worked hard to obtain job skills so I can build my wealth and globalism reduces the cost of all the things I like to buy, which I like.

AHAHAAH!!!!

• Mark Twain

Duhh, why are you trying to talk about bartenders? You can't comprehend the very simple concept that the reason why these low skilled factory jobs left the country was because they can pay the workers 80-90% less and no American is going to work for that kind of money?

As if that is so hard to understand?

The problem is you want the government to bail out lazy people that had no career goals, and never worked to obtain real job skills. Then you want to cry and blame China when some guy in a 3rd world country will do these low skilled jobs for $3/hour. How about taking some personal responsibility for your poor career choices?

Now I have to pay hundreds to thousands of dollars more for my cars and other goods, which hurts retail and consumer spending numbers, makes the economy weaker, and hurts my pocket.

Then you want to call me a globalist elitist because I worked hard to obtain job skills so I can build my wealth and globalism reduces the cost of all the things I like to buy, which I like.
/——-/ I’m responding to the statement that no American will work for $3 an hour and I proved plenty do. Next time you make a blanket statement prepare to get bytchslapped.

AHAHAAH!!!!

• Mark Twain
/——/ “Nobody in the US will work full time for $100/week”
Already debunked. Give it up already.

YOu mean people who work for tips and commissions? Really?

Wow, guy, so this is your answer, reduce the American Working Class to the same poverty that the average Chinese works in?

You first.
/——-/ Yeah fool. I worked on straight commission for years. There were weeks I worked 50 hours but didn’t close any business, that means I earned $0 per hour. Waitresses are low pay and if the don’t get tips they take home about $3-$4 an hour. A small business owner can run his store and take home $0 for the first few years. And I didn’t include volunteers who make $0 an hour. Saying no one in the US works for $3 an hour is just dumb. It exposes your lack of real world experience.

Right... you see, silly Americans wanting to breathe clean air and drink clean water!
/——/ Can you separate sound environment policies from punitive ones? (Obozo promising to shut down the coal industry with ever increasing environmental laws and taxes.) Or is that above your pay grade?

Last edited:

YOu mean people who work for tips and commissions? Really?

Wow, guy, so this is your answer, reduce the American Working Class to the same poverty that the average Chinese works in?

You first.
Yea, this guy is a complete fool. He's just nit picking semantics because he lacks the ability to debate the real issue at hand.

The statement still stands, no US manufacturer will work for $3/hour, whereas there are plenty of them in China and other 3rd world countries that will. While we can understand this simple statement, this guy lacks the mental capacity to understand something that simple.

AHAHAAH!!!!

• Mark Twain
I get it you can't debate me on the issues so you, you lack the skill required. Your only hope was to try and divert away from the main argument with BS.

Bartenders, while only earning $3hour, still take hour $3/4/500+ week so your argument isn't even relevant, especially when we are talking about manufacturing and the pay of US manufacturers vs Chinese manufacturers.

If you want to play your little childish games, go ahead. This is why you can't seem to get ahead in life, in the face of a challenge you surrender. Just like you did here. My argument was too difficult for you, so you chose to ignore it and introduce a non-sequitir.

Get back to me when you can make a relevant point with regards to my argument.:5_1_12024:

AHAHAAH!!!!

• Mark Twain
I get it you can't debate me on the issues so you, you lack the skill required. Your only hope was to try and divert away from the main argument with BS.

Bartenders, while only earning $3hour, still take hour $3/4/500+ week so your argument isn't even relevant, especially when we are talking about manufacturing and the pay of US manufacturers vs Chinese manufacturers.

If you want to play your little childish games, go ahead. This is why you can't seem to get ahead in life, in the face of a challenge you surrender. Just like you did here. My argument was too difficult for you, so you chose to ignore it and introduce a non-sequitir.

Get back to me when you can make a relevant point with regards to my argument.:5_1_12024:
/—-/ Hey dumbazz, I worked as a bartender in the 1970s and my salary was $1.25 an hour. To get the busy Friday and Saturday nights I had to work Monday and Tuesday nights as well where I’d only get a dollar or two in tips. Fast forward to today, and nothing has changed. You do the math, you know nothing.

AHAHAAH!!!!

• Mark Twain

/—-/ Hey dumbazz, I worked as a bartender in the 1970s and my salary was $1.25 an hour. To get the busy Friday and Saturday nights I had to work Monday and Tuesday nights as well where I’d only get a dollar or two in tips. Fast forward to today, and nothing has changed. You do the math, you know nothing.
WOW, so now you are trying to compare modern manufacturing wages to those of a 1970s bartender??
No wonder you are having problems getting ahead in this world of globalism.

This is Cellblock in the big executives meeting:

CFO: We have a problem with our manufacturing costs, workers in China will do this same job for $3/hour no American will work for those wages, move the manufacturing to China.
Cellblock: Well actually bartenders only make $3/hour so I think we can keep it here...
CFO: You're fired!

Like I said, get back to me when you're ready to make a relevant point with regards to my arguments.

Speaking solely for myself I like to rely on reinvestment of dividends and option premiums
I separate out my long term investments and just hold them until the big crash comes, which is very tricky to time. Hopefully I can pull it off.

Then I day trade stock options predominantly selling premium. I sold call spreads on AMZN 2000C for next friday for 2.50 on the big rip this morning. I also did some AMZN for tomorrow expiration, 1960C. This volatility is great, you can hit some big wins.

I think things are going to chill out a little, if not it's time to go to the bakery and roll roll roll.

/——-/ Yeah fool. I worked on straight commission for years. There were weeks I worked 50 hours but didn’t close any business, that means I earned $0 per hour.

With your personality... I find that easy to believe.

So how long have you been a battered housewife Republican?

Look, fuckstick... nobody should be exploited by Corporate America like that.

/——/ Can you separate sound environment policies from punitive ones? (Obozo promising to shut down the coal industry with ever increasing environmental laws and taxes.) Or is that above your pay grade?

There's no good reason why we should still be burning coal at this point, given how dirty it is. Getting rid of Coal IS a sound environmental policy.

But Trump promises the slack jawed hillbillies in W. Viriginia they are getting their jobs back, and they eat that shit up... even though those jobs have been largely automated now.

/——-/ Yeah fool. I worked on straight commission for years. There were weeks I worked 50 hours but didn’t close any business, that means I earned $0 per hour.

With your personality... I find that easy to believe.

So how long have you been a battered housewife Republican?

Look, fuckstick... nobody should be exploited by Corporate America like that.

There's no good reason why we should still be burning coal at this point, given how dirty it is. Getting rid of Coal IS a sound environmental policy.

But Trump promises the slack jawed hillbillies in W. Viriginia they are getting their jobs back, and they eat that shit up... even though those jobs have been largely automated now.
/——/ Ypu could have done my job for 5 minutes. You’d cry for your Union rep every time your boss barked. And you admit the EPA and tax laws can be used to punish businesses. More proof libs are evil.

/——/ Oh you’re 100% correct. American made clothes fit better and last longer and I avoid the imported crap as much as possible. Sadly the last US TV manufacturer, Philco, moved overseas decades ago.

You see, you are kind of hitting on the main problem with Trump's policy. He wants to punish American consumers for choosing Chinese products. What we need to be doing is finding ways to make American industry more competitive.

Instead, Trump has put on the "Redneck Tax", but the rednecks are too stupid to realize they are the ones being punished.

View attachment 260943
MAGA!!!!!

Cramer: Trump no longer cares if his China policies hurt American businesses

/——/ Oh you’re 100% correct. American made clothes fit better and last longer and I avoid the imported crap as much as possible. Sadly the last US TV manufacturer, Philco, moved overseas decades ago.

View attachment 260943
MAGA!!!!!

Cramer: Trump no longer cares if his China policies hurt American businesses
/—-/ I don’t care what Cramer whines about. His stock tips are consistently wrong.

Forum List

Back