Chinese Stock Market Also Took A Dump Today

Trump Wins! MAGA!! :hyper:

Chinese stocks fell on Monday as market sentiment turned cautious amid renewed concerns over the US-China trade war, with financial institutions leading the decline.

The Shanghai Composite Index fell 1.2 per cent to 2,903.71. The Shenzhen Component Index lost 1.4 per cent, and the CSI 300, which tracks large companies listed in Shanghai and Shenzhen, dropped 1.7 per cent. The Nasdaq-style ChiNext Index declined 2 per cent.

China markets fall as trade war deadlock prompts cautious trading

In Pre-market in the Asian markets, the sell-off continues in Day 2. Down 2.5%. But we'll see how it goes throughout the night (US time).

hes calling orange man bad a big fat lyer

cad i just posted that on yer thread
but look it fits here to :04:
Foreigners Can Soon Own More China Stocks. But No One Wants Them
By Livia Yap
May 12, 2019, 5:00 PM EDT Updated on May 13, 2019, 3:48 AM EDT
A-share inclusion factor will double to 10% in May review
Overseas investors have sold $2.5 billion A shares this month
Overseas investors can soon own more Chinese stocks -- the trouble is they don’t seem to want them.
Foreigners are dumping mainland-listed shares at a record pace, just as MSCI Inc. prepares to expand their weighting in its benchmark indexes. Already this month, 17.4 billion yuan ($2.6 billion) of A shares have been sold through trading links with Hong Kong, putting May well on track to surpass the 18 billion yuan outflow in April.
Chinese stocks remain some of the best performing in world this year, yet about $1 trillion has been wiped from the country’s equity markets in just three weeks as the trade dispute with the U.S. returned to center stage. Concern that Beijing may pare back stimulus plans also weighed: the Shanghai Composite Index has dropped 11% from an April peak.

I own Chinese stocks. If they keep falling, I'll buy more.

There are no winners in a trade war.
so why would China intentionally create one?

Because they're easy to win?

20180406-wargood.png

The sheer volume of ignorance in that tweet is amazing.

So...you consider it a win if other stock markets go down as well as ours crash..........ever study the 1929 Market crash?
/----/ I can't dumb it down any more than this: We are in a trade war. A battle of wills. It should have been resolved decades ago. Trump is fighting for America and the Chinks got walloped today too.
dem stupid hat.png

Chinese stocks fell on Monday as market sentiment turned cautious amid renewed concerns over the US-China trade war, with financial institutions leading the decline.

The Shanghai Composite Index fell 1.2 per cent to 2,903.71. The Shenzhen Component Index lost 1.4 per cent, and the CSI 300, which tracks large companies listed in Shanghai and Shenzhen, dropped 1.7 per cent. The Nasdaq-style ChiNext Index declined 2 per cent.

Theirs went down 1.2%, all of ours went down twice that much and you call it a win! Only a Trump asslicker would call that a win

upload_2019-5-13_17-17-21.png

Theirs went down 1.2%, all of ours went down twice that much and you call it a win! Only a Trump asslicker would call that a win

View attachment 260726
You can't gauge anything based on a one day stock market reaction.

View attachment 260726

I am not the one that started the thread.

Can we gauge things on 476 days in the stock market?

Since the day of the first tariffs...476 day ago...

DJI down 2.87%
S&P up 0.06%
NASDAQ up 7.17%.

Do those seem like good numbers for more than 15 months of time?

hes calling orange man bad a big fat lyer

cad i just posted that on yer thread
but look it fits here to :04:
Foreigners Can Soon Own More China Stocks. But No One Wants Them
By Livia Yap
May 12, 2019, 5:00 PM EDT Updated on May 13, 2019, 3:48 AM EDT
A-share inclusion factor will double to 10% in May review
Overseas investors have sold $2.5 billion A shares this month
Overseas investors can soon own more Chinese stocks -- the trouble is they don’t seem to want them.
Foreigners are dumping mainland-listed shares at a record pace, just as MSCI Inc. prepares to expand their weighting in its benchmark indexes. Already this month, 17.4 billion yuan ($2.6 billion) of A shares have been sold through trading links with Hong Kong, putting May well on track to surpass the 18 billion yuan outflow in April.
Chinese stocks remain some of the best performing in world this year, yet about $1 trillion has been wiped from the country’s equity markets in just three weeks as the trade dispute with the U.S. returned to center stage. Concern that Beijing may pare back stimulus plans also weighed: the Shanghai Composite Index has dropped 11% from an April peak.

I own Chinese stocks. If they keep falling, I'll buy more.

go go go with yer gut sir

ive done that myself
buy something higher price when the price drops you buy more .drop again buy even more lol and so on
or get in on something else ....but of course

these days im very conservative and comfy and set in my ways
not a lot of risk these days

im gonna do something very risky on the fx if the euro disintegrates
and im always in for a total stock market collapse ...fuckin a right

View attachment 260726

DJI down 2.87%
S&P up 0.06%
NASDAQ up 7.17%.

/—-/ Then how come I’m making money in the market? Ever hear of options? Ever hear of swing trading? Ever hear of taking money off the table? You really have no idea how to make money in the market.

/—-/ Then how come I’m making money in the market? Ever hear of options? Ever hear of swing trading? Ever hear of taking money off the table? You really have no idea how to make money in the market.

Did I say you were not making money? Did I say I was not making money? Do you think 401ks have increased in value very much over the 476 day period? Or other retirement accounts? Do you think the average Joe out there that has a little money in the market is making money?

This is not about you or I, this is about the country as a whole. You can pretend that a shrinking or stagnant market is good for the country, but you know better.

View attachment 260726

DJI down 2.87%
S&P up 0.06%
NASDAQ up 7.17%.

Those are numbers are OK given how strong the market has been over the last few years, the Fed interest rate policy changes, and uncertainty about China. In my experience, the market does not monotonically increase every year.

View attachment 260726

You're a disgusting wreck.....keep your "asslicking" to yourself, faggot.

You sure aren't because you're a mouth-breathing fool who enjoys haunting threads you know nothing about to get noticed. I can only guess what you and your surroundings look like but I bet there are orange crates, smelly women's panties, and piles of trash all around you.

Forum List

Back