Chinese property hunters to raid US

I bet they can build some decent cars,, and they will get our factories up and humming again..

Hey, maybe they'll bring their Army too. Or buy out the government in bankruptcy court. Maybe there'll be a protest and we can see with out own eyes T-72 tanks pulverizing a football field of human flesh.

Last edited:
:clap2:
We cannot purchase land in China, I don't believe they should be able to purchase land here. I think it's time there was some reciprocity for dealing with foreigners.

Yep. Free Trade is not a one-way street. Capitalism is not Freedom. Communist Capitalism is not Democracy.

What?

Did we think that by sacrificing the working class to cozy up to the Chinese communists, and to make our monied class weathier, the effects of those policies would end at our borders?

Of course wealthier chinese are buying assets in America.

They've got trillions of dollars to spend and invest.

At least that money will get back into OUR economy, if they do this.

So the multiplier effect will come back into this nation.

And since it's (presumably) the best and the brightest Chinese who have most of that money, that's who'll become our neighbors, too.

And then when their overachiving kids take the jobs our underachiveing kids can't get because of the new competition in this Randian world that some of you think was such a good idea, those kids will put a whole new slant and meaning to American Libertarianism.

I laugh and laugh when I see how the blowback of this FREE TRADERISM keeps biting us on the ass.

And watching some of you trying to explain to us how this sow's ear is really a silk purse is always amusing to read, too.

Welcome to the international one-world united by neofeudalism that some you of think is the ideal state.

Last edited:

tiananmen%20square.gif

'You have broken us in the haunt of jackals,
and covered us with deep darkness ...
because of you we are being killed all day long,
and accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
(Psalm 44:19,22-26).

What? all of a sudden youse guys don't want to be a nation of immigrants?? now that you've got your thrity million illegals and all their votes you want to shut the door?? what ever happened to good honest people coming here by the boatloads to make a better life???? Bring em on..

Jensen: You have meddled with the primal forces of nature, Mr. Beale, and I won't have it!! Is that clear?! You think you've merely stopped a business deal. That is not the case. The Arabs have taken billions of dollars out of this country, and now they must put it back! It is ebb and flow, tidal gravity! It is ecological balance!

You are an old man who thinks in terms of nations and peoples. There are no nations. There are no peoples. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There are no third worlds. There is no West. There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multivariate, multinational dominion of dollars. Petro-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars, reichmarks, rins, rubles, pounds, and shekels.

It is the international system of currency which determines the totality of life on this planet. That is the natural order of things today. That is the atomic and subatomic and galactic structure of things today! And YOU have meddled with the primal forces of nature, and YOU WILL ATONE!

Am I getting through to you, Mr. Beale?

You get up on your little twenty-one inch screen and howl about America and democracy. There is no America. There is no democracy. There is only IBM and ITT and AT&T and DuPont, Dow, Union Carbide, and Exxon. Those are the nations of the world today.

- Ned Beatty's speech from the movie "Network."

What? all of a sudden youse guys don't want to be a nation of immigrants?? now that you've got your thrity million illegals and all their votes you want to shut the door?? what ever happened to good honest people coming here by the boatloads to make a better life???? Bring em on..

hahahaha:clap2:

Who is "youse guys"?

Do you know these "good honest people", the wealthy elite within the PRC, firsthand? I'm trying to understand your unhesitant eagerness. I trust the people that have been taking to the sea in rafts or inside cargo containers far more than the closely linked business/military/government hierarchy. I sympathize with the slaveworkers and children

There's someone on youtube who tirelessly produces comments on the Tiananmen Square massacre video like this ;

I think you're just over emphasising the importance of democracy and have no respect for any other ways of living, and that is partly influened by bad media distortion
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdoE36xfDeA]YouTube - Tiananmen Square[/ame]

The video is banned in China from what I hear. Can you confirm that?

See, those people who risk their lives didn't soak in a fortune as part of industry's ruling class, they're people who can't tolerate their system of government.

14china.550.jpg

This story is one of hundreds like it that have swept China in recent days in an unfolding labor abuse scandal that involves the kidnapping in central China of hundreds of children, and perhaps more, some reportedly as young as 8, who have been forced to work under brutal conditions - scantily clothed, unpaid and often fed little more than water and steamed buns - in the brick kilns of Shanxi Province. There have also been reports of adults being forced to work under similar circumstances.
http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/06/15/news/china.php

I don't think that's the kind of business management we want buying up property and industry within the US.

Last edited:
hey! yer preaching to the choir,, talk to the Democrats,, they're all for open borders, global economics bla bla bla .. yer knewwww presidente is going to ante up 9 billion dollar a year to the UN to fight global poverty,, and you voted for him anyways,, jest batten down yer hatches and let him show you what he's gonna do,, and say hello to the 30 million new voters he just bought for you Dems.. who do you think they sold all those no jobs no assests, no income mortgages to?? doyathink???

Im certainly not one of those kinds of democrats. Perhaps your joke would be finnier if republicans also weren't out trying to lure the mexican, er, latino vote with as much lip service as a specific pocket of dems. Hell, if you can't figure out how to reighn in your fiscal fuckup branch of the GOP then we'll be seeing ANOTHER nafta type deal that stains YOUR hands, not mine.

SOMEBODY has to stop this tremendous slide in home prices...

is that the same excuse we use when borrowing money from china for an economic stimulus package? No, dude, not just ANYONE has to stop the slide in home prices. This nation is not a fucking yard sale just because it benefits a particular class of Americans while everyone else gets to fuck off.

We cannot purchase land in China, I don't believe they should be able to purchase land here. I think it's time there was some reciprocity for dealing with foreigners.

whats more, in the article it states one of the hurdles to leap over is China's rules against TAKING WEALTH OUT OF CHINA in order to pay for these properties. If ONLY we had a similar policy.

youse americans that wanted amnesty for the 30 million,, that youse guys...

I suggest you go read a fucking thread or two before making such a retarded fucking generalization.

Real Estate is a great place to put money now. The fact is that people are losing their homes but they still need somewhere to live. Rental rates are increasing in many parts of the country. If you can buy property with cash, you will almost be asured of a 5% to 10% annual profit not including appreciation. When the property values do begin to go up again, then you'll be looking at 15% per year.

Do you know these "good honest people", the wealthy elite within the PRC, firsthand? I'm trying to understand your unhesitant eagerness
. I trust the people that have been taking to the sea in rafts or inside cargo containers far more than the closely linked business/military/government hierarchy. I sympathize with the slaveworkers and children

There's someone on youtube who tirelessly produces comments on the Tiananmen Square massacre video like this ;

I think you're just over emphasising the importance of democracy and have no respect for any other ways of living, and that is partly influened by bad media distortion
YouTube - Tiananmen Square

The video is banned in China from what I hear. Can you confirm that?

See, those people who risk their lives didn't soak in a fortune as part of industry's ruling class, they're people who can't tolerate their system of government.

14china.550.jpg

Child slave labor revelations sweeping China - International Herald Tribune

I don't think that's the kind of business management we want buying up property and industry within the US.

dosen't matter,, we have been told (or risk being called racist) that all 30 million hispanics are good honest people (who broke all our laws) just coming here for a better life.. I see no reason to discriminate against the Chinese. I know for a fact they are oppresed people.. Let them come, unfettered, illegally,, they want a better life just like the Hispanics do..

Im certainly not one of those kinds of democrats. Perhaps your joke would be finnier if republicans also weren't out trying to lure the mexican, er, latino vote with as much lip service as a specific pocket of dems. Hell, if you can't figure out how to reighn in your fiscal fuckup branch of the GOP then we'll be seeing ANOTHER nafta type deal that stains YOUR hands, not mine.

you did hear obamalama say just yesterday that "this is a time for spending" :lol: he has no immediate plans to be fiscally conservative.

I suggest you go read a fucking thread or two before making such a retarded fucking generalization.

you mean there were no "youse guys" who wanted amnesty for 30 million illegals?? what about obamalama??

youse americans that wanted amnesty for the 30 million,, that youse guys...

I really wonder who those people are.

The DNC and RNC, obviously since they keep giving amnesty,

But the rank and file average American on both the right and left sides of the poltical spetrum do not agree with their leaders.

You are aware of that aren't you?

As to anyone on this board?

Who here is supportive of this disasterous illegal immigrant thing that's happening?

Nobody as far as my reading of this place indicates. Nobody right left or center doesn't object to the illegals.

One more point, Willow.

This thread really has nothing to do with ILLEGAL immigrants, does it?

Chinese buying up property here would NOT be illegals.

Allone needs to do to qualfiy for citizenship in this nation is to have enough capital to invest here and buy a home.

As is the case in MOST nations.

Forum List

Back