Chinese, Latinos, Muslims, Africans are welcome, but not Whites from Europa.

I have not been brainwashed evidently you have been brainwashed since you are so sure we are a Christian nation..we are NOT a Christian nation and never have been..in fact many of the founders of the USA were DEISTS..where ever I came from is DALLAS, TEXAS my dear.

This country was founded on Judeo Christian VALUES. So you are white - AND?????

No, it wasn't...the USA was founded based on a bunch of folks running from those Christian values.

You really need to stop and take a minute to reflect before hitting that "submit reply" button. It might save you a lot of embarassment.

Un, you really need to learn the history of the USA..and why the people from England came in the first place. The only person embarrassing themselves by not thinking is YOU and ms Angelhair, because neither one of you seem to understand the reasons for the English traveling across the sea...now if you want to argue that it was the conquistadores that founded the US you can argue the goal was to establish the Catholic church and convert the natives...but that was most certainly NOT the goal of the English...they were criminals, theives, debters and people running from the Church of England.

Last edited:
I've taught more about US history than you will ever read in your life, so save yourself the embarassment.

I am not the one which states that the uSA is for whites only.
We are discussing the USA not the world.
The Spanairds were very wrong with their actions.
And the natives took the land way before the whites arrived.
And the whites should feel guilty the way they treated natives. The earliest settlers lived in harmony with whites..
And Jesus belongs here because there are posters stating that this is a Chrstian nation.
I am 100% white.

Geez! Do most of you suffer from reading comprehension problems? I never said the USA was for whites only. One could say that the USA IS the world. It has been the leader of the world now for many decades. So it's okay for the natives to take land but not the whites??? This country was founded on Judeo Christian VALUES. So you are white - AND?????

I never said you said that the US was for whites only. All I saw during the history of the USA was taking from land from someone else.
unless you are willing to move back to your ancestors homeland and give the US back to the native Americans the premiss of your argument is false !! what you are really trying to say is that whites are evil,but you try to disguise your racism with an injustice that happened in the distant past !! if you are a racist or don't like a particular race of people at least admit it instead of hiding behind a false reasoning !!

It's unbelievable how so many people continue to focus and gripe about what happened centuries ago. But they sit here and enjoy all the perks that this country gives them. People are dying to get to our shores and those already here continue to harp on the same ole, ole! It's as if they would love to return to the time when this land was populated by Neanderthals.

Angelhair and you would be wrong..the US depends on many of the imports it receives from Central and South America and Mexico especially....oil is one of those things....

Only because we have this agency called the EPA which keeps this country from drilling the billions of barrels of oil that we have on THIS land! Don't kid yourself. The day that we can drill, those countries that supply us with oil will literally dry up and fall since that is what is keeping them solvent.

Angelhair and you would be wrong..the US depends on many of the imports it receives from Central and South America and Mexico especially....oil is one of those things....

Only because we have this agency called the EPA which keeps this country from drilling the billions of barrels of oil that we have on THIS land! Don't kid yourself. The day that we can drill, those countries that supply us with oil will literally dry up and fall since that is what is keeping them solvent.
and that may be the reason America is not drilling !! I get sick of libbs talking about how bad America is !! we have freed,fed and rescued more people than every country in history combined !!......who the hell has Africa or the Middle East saved !!

José;4146265 said:
Baron wants the USA to become a safe haven for whites again j.

The America was founded by whites, was developed by hardly worked whites, but the fruits of it are being eaten by non-whites.Fine?

If it were not for the ingenuity, foresight, tenacity, and fortitude of the anglosaxon, this country would not be where/what it is today. Why it is so hard to understand and accept that???? Is the hate and anger against the whites so strong that it is inconceivable to admit all that they did???? It does not take away from what other races did to help bring this country to this point. Why the difficulty in giving whites their due??? The whites have been the first to give due to what other races have done. All one has to do is to investigate our history and learn about it. It's really very simple.

It's unbelievable how so many people continue to focus and gripe about what happened centuries ago. But they sit here and enjoy all the perks that this country gives them. People are dying to get to our shores and those already here continue to harp on the same ole, ole! It's as if they would love to return to the time when this land was populated by Neanderthals.

North America was never populated by Neaderthals.

????????

Do you really believe that which you just wrote? No, we do not have enough oil in the US to self sustain..not for ever for sure..where do you get the bright idea that the US could self sustain for any long period of time?

Do you really believe that which you just wrote? No, we do not have enough oil in the US to self sustain..not for ever for sure..where do you get the bright idea that the US could self sustain for any long period of time?

Probably from the same place that makes YOU believe we don't.

sweet pea, I grew up in Texas in oil country. I have family in the oil industry and I can tell you right now we do not have enough oil to sustain ourselves even if we drill all of Texas, the Gulf and Alaska to hell and back...there is not enough...why? Because we use more oil than all the other countries in the world...we use almost 70% of the world's resources while we are not even close to that in population.

You make the argument that Anglo Saxons made the country successful and that is hillarious...without the labor of building the railroads by the chinese, without the Hispanics, without the Irish and several other immigrants not a damn thing ever would have been built....and the damn cotton would have never been picked if it weren't for blacks. So not a damn thing would have gotten done...and things haven't changed...white folk want to sit around and claim they do this and that while everyone else does the actual work that it takes to hold the country together.

????????

?????????????????????

sweet pea, I grew up in Texas in oil country. I have family in the oil industry and I can tell you right now we do not have enough oil to sustain ourselves even if we drill all of Texas, the Gulf and Alaska to hell and back...there is not enough...why? Because we use more oil than all the other countries in the world...we use almost 70% of the world's resources while we are not even close to that in population.

You make the argument that Anglo Saxons made the country successful and that is hillarious...without the labor of building the railroads by the chinese, without the Hispanics, without the Irish and several other immigrants not a damn thing ever would have been built....and the damn cotton would have never been picked if it weren't for blacks. So not a damn thing would have gotten done...and things haven't changed...white folk want to sit around and claim they do this and that while everyone else does the actual work that it takes to hold the country together.

Dear, there is no shortage of oil - not here, not in Canada, not in Arabia, not in Mexico/SoAmerica - it's about cost and risk.

Sweetie, I hate to burst your bubble, but I would venture to say that they supplied the brawn; the anglos the brains. And trust me, I am not saying that there are no people with brains in other races because there are - but - the europeans did supply the brains in that time frame. You must try to give the anglos SOME credit as small as it might be. It will do your soul some good. BTW, white folks just 'don't sit around'. You MUST study the history of this great nation.

'Because we use more oil than all the other countries in the world...we use almost 70% of the world's resources while we are not even close to that in population.'

We are a country with a population of more than 300,000,000! And more coming in!! We will find ourselves using 90% of the world's resources to keep the pop going - and that includes those who are on their way as we 'speak' from every country in the world and heading thisaway - to the 'evil' USA.

no we use that much because we are wasteful. Since moving away from the states I don't generate HALF the garbage we used to. Instead of buying everything packaged I tend to buy fresh and we recycle things like plastic coke bottles and cans...people here don't throw anything away, but what is absolutely not good...they even feed the stray dogs their scraps. If a person can walk because the store is close they do and do not drive...most folks only drive when there is a need to do so because gas is so expensive.

no we use that much because we are wasteful. Since moving away from the states I don't generate HALF the garbage we used to. Instead of buying everything packaged I tend to buy fresh and we recycle things like plastic coke bottles and cans...people here don't throw anything away, but what is absolutely not good...they even feed the stray dogs their scraps. If a person can walk because the store is close they do and do not drive...most folks only drive when there is a need to do so because gas is so expensive.

I thought gas was cheap down there?

I hear you - but - let's not forget the great number of people coming to the USA. It is the responsibility of all of us to take care of this beautiful planet. Glad to hear you are doing your part. I too try to do mine.

Forum List

Back