Chinese, Latinos, Muslims, Africans are welcome, but not Whites from Europa.

José;4152647 said:
José;4146214 said:
Then stop opposing illegal immigration, granny!!

Most illegals are brown and will help bring an end to white rule faster!!

I tip my hat to the king of the trolls. You have given up all pretense to fairness and gone over to the dark side, I see. It's ok if dark people do wrong, because YOU have the same melanin level in your skin, too. It's nice to finally read a liberal Hispanic come out of the closet and admit they are racist and biased towards their own kind. We knew it ALL along. That is why we don’t like YOU folks, dickwad. Superficial hypocritical creep.

First

I was referring to LilOlLady's comment about white rule. Her words not mine.

Second

If you do a research you're gonna see I clearly mark my farcical comments with a lot laughing smileys like this :lol:. Forgot to do it this time. My bad (although the sarcasm is quite evident).

But I can see why my satirical post was a godsend to you and your "Poor me, I'm a law-abiding Anglo brutalised by evil hispanics" tiring routine.

Jose, yer my brother. I am so glad you clarified the matter. I have read plenty of your posts on other threads on other topics , particularly the military board. We all deserve a measure of respect. You tease, I tease, back and forth it goes. It is game we play, I have plenty of doubts, despite myself, and, I am sure YOU do too. I feel for illeagals, but they fuck me, what can I do here? Praise them? Boo hoo for me. I'm not feeling the love. When I have to practically go out of my own home with a suicidal resolve to stand against those arrogant Mexican haters that won’t acclimate, can YOU relate to that? Is that something anyone in the US should have to put up with? No. No, but, here we are . Not my FAULT.

Last edited:
I tip my hat to the king of the trolls. You have given up all pretense to fairness and gone over to the dark side, I see. It's ok if dark people do wrong, because YOU have the same melanin level in your skin, too. It's nice to finally read a liberal Hispanic come out of the closet and admit they are racist and biased towards their own kind. We knew it ALL along. That is why we don’t like YOU folks, dickwad. Superficial hypocritical creep.

Who is we? The way I see it is it is a cycle...who cares if the US is brown, yellow, white or purple for that matter...why does it really matter? What is happening is a circle...the Americas were brown, then whites appeared on the scene and have been the majority for awhile and now browns are going to be the majority again and who knows in another few centuries who will be the majority..what in the world does it really matter for?

It matters if the majority in control are poor, uneducated, biased, racist. Numbers don't matter; quality does.

The richest man in the world is Carlos Slim...he is Mexican..so you were saying?

The Republican Party is 90% white.

Can you link to anything showing that it is the official stated policy of the Republican Party that non-'whites' are not welcome? No? Then shut the fuck up, you race-baiting, partisan hack douchebag. Shitheels like you are a danger to the nation - AND YOU DON'T CARE. So, in summary, fuck you. You're every bit as bad as the asshole who started this troll thread.

It doesn't have to be an official stated policy it is the way they treat others and their policies on minorities and the crap that they spew in general..and yeah I feel I can say that after personal experiences with workers at polls and party headquarters and I used to be a card carrying Republican...after the way they treated my STBX I will never be a Republican again.

How can they pretend to be so ignorant? Lately, they've been saying they have never had anything against the gays, when red states, such as Texas, want to make anyone who marries two gays, a "felon". Their awful rhetoric is right there in the Republican Party Platform for the state of Texas. There is similar rhetoric in other Republican Party platforms. Then they try to insist it's only a "fringe". WHEN IT'S IN THE STATE PARTY PLATFORM, IT'S NOT A FRINGE.

Do you really think anyone reading this can't see you for the mere lefty troll that you are? What a fucking joke.

Who is we? The way I see it is it is a cycle...who cares if the US is brown, yellow, white or purple for that matter...why does it really matter? What is happening is a circle...the Americas were brown, then whites appeared on the scene and have been the majority for awhile and now browns are going to be the majority again and who knows in another few centuries who will be the majority..what in the world does it really matter for?

It matters if the majority in control are poor, uneducated, biased, racist. Numbers don't matter; quality does.

The richest man in the world is Carlos Slim...he is Mexican..so you were saying?

Carlos Sim is of Lebanese descent and got rich my monopolizing the media in Mexico.

Carlos Sim is of Lebanese descent and got rich my monopolizing the media in Mexico.

He was born in Mexico and he is Mexican dear...and brown.

Big deal! He is a mexican national of lebanese descent who has yet to give back to the people who made him the richest man in the whole wide world! So proud that he is mexican are you. Teach your rich to give back to the poor via programs that will help them - then brag about them.

what programs would those be? There are no welfare programs in the country of Mexico. You claimed that all Mexicans and Hispanics in general are poor..which is untrue. Lebanese are brown folks btw...and your allegation that whites are the only successful people is untrue. You say he doesn't give back but have you bothered to see how many people he has given jobs to in Mexico? He also pays taxes of course to the Mexican government...so why do you make false claims about this man? Oh I know because he has $74 billion dollars at the very least and is Mexican...that bothers you.

Also you forget about the Saba family of Mexico city and they aren't the only ones...there are plenty of wealthy Hispanics. Those are but a few. Now let's look at the wealthiest Latinos in the US in particular since it seems you think that brown people are the doom because they are all uneducated and poor..what little you know my dear....

Does the name Roberto Goizueta mean anything to you? It should. If not, think Coca Cola...

What about Prudencio Unanue? The owner of Goya foods....

Or how about Antonio (Tony) Sanchez? oh the oil guy right? yeah no rich or educated latinos there are there? hmm looks like you told a lie Angel hair...

What about Arturo Torres? If not, think Pizza Hut...

Does the name Alex Rodriguez mean anything? Think Texas Rangers...

Or perhaps Jorge Mas Canosa? oh the Cuban refugee group right?

and a female..whaddaya know...Alicia M. Sanchez...she is in charge of International Bancshare Corporation...

how about Lloyd G. Chavez? oh the guy who owns Burt automotive...

Armando Guerro Sr? oh yes, the guy who owns a chain of supermarkets...

or perhaps Jorge M. Perez just an owner of a real estate group...yep..these are the ten wealthiest Latinos in the US...oops....so much for your argument about uneducated latinos ruining the country...looks like they prop it up to me.

what programs would those be? There are no welfare programs in the country of Mexico. You claimed that all Mexicans and Hispanics in general are poor..which is untrue. Lebanese are brown folks btw...and your allegation that whites are the only successful people is untrue. You say he doesn't give back but have you bothered to see how many people he has given jobs to in Mexico? He also pays taxes of course to the Mexican government...so why do you make false claims about this man? Oh I know because he has $74 billion dollars at the very least and is Mexican...that bothers you.

Nothing about mexicans bother me - the corrupt govenment of Mexico does bother me big time. Don't bother to claim we have corruption also - but - it's how we handle the corrupt that Mexico has yet to learn and do. I never claimed that 'whites' were the only successful people - I said the USA is a successful country and being a melting pot it includes all colors - so where do you come up with that? I claim that if the USA finds itself full of people from third world countries it will no longer claim to be successful as those countries have yet to prove they can be. It's the 'brown' people who are pounding their chests in glee that they will soon be the majority in the USA. I simply asked, 'and what will they do with it'???? BTW, that Sims has billions is of no bother to me - it's his greed and selfishness that is bothersome. Gates also claims billions and look at what he does for the less fortunate - inspite of the many jobs HE has given to people and the many taxes that HE pays.

Also you forget about the Saba family of Mexico city and they aren't the only ones...there are plenty of wealthy Hispanics. Those are but a few. Now let's look at the wealthiest Latinos in the US in particular since it seems you think that brown people are the doom because they are all uneducated and poor..what little you know my dear....

Does the name Roberto Goizueta mean anything to you? It should. If not, think Coca Cola...

What about Prudencio Unanue? The owner of Goya foods....

Or how about Antonio (Tony) Sanchez? oh the oil guy right? yeah no rich or educated latinos there are there? hmm looks like you told a lie Angel hair...

What about Arturo Torres? If not, think Pizza Hut...

Does the name Alex Rodriguez mean anything? Think Texas Rangers...

Or perhaps Jorge Mas Canosa? oh the Cuban refugee group right?

and a female..whaddaya know...Alicia M. Sanchez...she is in charge of International Bancshare Corporation...

how about Lloyd G. Chavez? oh the guy who owns Burt automotive...

Armando Guerro Sr? oh yes, the guy who owns a chain of supermarkets...

or perhaps Jorge M. Perez just an owner of a real estate group...yep..these are the ten wealthiest Latinos in the US...oops....so much for your argument about uneducated latinos ruining the country...looks like they prop it up to me.

Most if not ALL, compliments of the good ole U.S. of A and its system of opportunity. Lessons maybe Mexico and ALL L.A. countries could adopt..........I rest my case![/I]

'so much for your argument about uneducated latinos ruining the country...looks like they prop it up to me.'

Not enough of them. And those that you mentioned are successful due to the opportunities that anglo america put in place. Face it; admit it; accept it. Drop the chip from your shoulder and see the truth for what it is. Only then will many be able to push forward.

Feed the Hungry program compliments of the USA feeds people in Mexico and throughout the world.

Feed the Hungry program compliments of the USA feeds people in Mexico and throughout the world.

I live in a country where there is a supposed Feed the Hungry program..I have yet to ever see them feed anyone. I see their trucks drive around a lot to the mall and such, but never saw them feed a single person and I live on the edge of one of the poorest areas in San Pedro Sula.

'so much for your argument about uneducated latinos ruining the country...looks like they prop it up to me.'

Not enough of them. And those that you mentioned are successful due to the opportunities that anglo america put in place. Face it; admit it; accept it. Drop the chip from your shoulder and see the truth for what it is. Only then will many be able to push forward.

there is no such thing as an Anglo America...America has never been for whites only.

there is no such thing as an Anglo America...America has never been for whites only.

We are talking about USA which was founded as christian country for whites.Most of whites today whish more whites immigrants as muslims, indians, chinese or latinos.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back