Chinese, Latinos, Muslims, Africans are welcome, but not Whites from Europa.

no we use that much because we are wasteful. Since moving away from the states I don't generate HALF the garbage we used to. Instead of buying everything packaged I tend to buy fresh and we recycle things like plastic coke bottles and cans...people here don't throw anything away, but what is absolutely not good...they even feed the stray dogs their scraps. If a person can walk because the store is close they do and do not drive...most folks only drive when there is a need to do so because gas is so expensive.

I thought gas was cheap down there?

whatever gave you that idea?

no we use that much because we are wasteful. Since moving away from the states I don't generate HALF the garbage we used to. Instead of buying everything packaged I tend to buy fresh and we recycle things like plastic coke bottles and cans...people here don't throw anything away, but what is absolutely not good...they even feed the stray dogs their scraps. If a person can walk because the store is close they do and do not drive...most folks only drive when there is a need to do so because gas is so expensive.

I thought gas was cheap down there?

whatever gave you that idea?

Some one told me it was, apparently they were misinformed.

He was probably referring to Venezuela (the country founded OPEC in the 60's together with Iran)...

The entire country is a giant oil field and gas is practically free there.

José;4173988 said:
He was probably referring to Venezuela (the country founded OPEC in the 60's together with Iran)...

Might have been Jose.

José;4173988 said:

not sure it is really free there either, might be cheaper, but it isn't free there either from what other Venezuelans have told me. We pay five dollars a gallon or more for gasoline, diesel is a little cheaper, but not much.

José;4173988 said:

not sure it is really free there either, might be cheaper, but it isn't free there either from what other Venezuelans have told me. We pay five dollars a gallon or more for gasoline, diesel is a little cheaper, but not much.

CNN/Money: Global gas prices

Gas is 12 cents a gallon in Venezuela, some of the cheapest in the world.

Hell... you charge me 5,79 a gallon and I'll be driving one of these. :lol: :lol:

800px-Bullockcart.jpg

Last edited:
what Jose isn't telling you is most Brazilians use ethanol, not gasoline. Ethanol is cheap and they export it in Brazil.
As of October 2008 the average price of E25 gasoline was $4.39 per gallon[123] while the average price for ethanol was USD 2.69 per gallon

Ethanol fuel in Brazil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the price for our gasoline in Honduras is 94 lempiras a gallon...the exchange rate is 18.89 per dollar that is $4.98 a gallon for gasoline in a country where the minimum wage is $300 a month.

Last edited:
It is clear that in few decades the US will became a country with non-white majority, probably in fifty - seventy years it will became an Islamic state with the Sharia law due to the huge immigration of Muslims and their skyrocketing birth rates.Everybody non-white is fine and highly welcome in the US, at best with dozens of relatives from a Honduras or Arabian poor village. However whites from Europa are not welcome in America, except the Green Card or work permissions there are very few legal ways to live in the US. Wanna America to commit demographic suicide, is probably something wrong here.
In any case due to the demographic change the 1965 Immigration Bill should be abolished and the immigration policy changed.

cbs_usa_flag_3dHRJ_3868.jpg

Does that mean I can't get a Russian bride?

It is clear that in few decades the US will became a country with non-white majority, probably in fifty - seventy years it will became an Islamic state with the Sharia law due to the huge immigration of Muslims and their skyrocketing birth rates.Everybody non-white is fine and highly welcome in the US, at best with dozens of relatives from a Honduras or Arabian poor village. However whites from Europa are not welcome in America, except the Green Card or work permissions there are very few legal ways to live in the US. Wanna America to commit demographic suicide, is probably something wrong here.
In any case due to the demographic change the 1965 Immigration Bill should be abolished and the immigration policy changed.

Sure if she converts to Islam.

Sure if she converts to Islam.

WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!! I can get 7 Russian brides.

Originally posted by Xchel
what Jose isn't telling you is most Brazilians use ethanol, not gasoline. Ethanol is cheap and they export it in Brazil.

Originally posted by Xchel
also what Jose does not tell you about Venezuela is they ration, gas, electricity, oil, water, etc...they also don't tell you that Chavez is subsidizing the price of gasoline in Venezuela by 90%.

None of this change the fact that gas costs peanuts in Venezuela and certainly much less than gas/ethanol in Brazil.

also what Jose does not tell you about Venezuela is they ration, gas, electricity, oil, water, etc...they also don't tell you that Chavez is subsidizing the price of gasoline in Venezuela by 90%. Chavez Becomes Blameless on Wasteful Gasoline Use in Venezuela. His Solution: Rationing! « The Devil’s Excrement

Isn't that getting the Venezuelan economy in trouble?

You'll be hard pressed to find a single OPEC member that does not subsidise gasoline heavily.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back