China Tariffs to Stay Put Until After U.S. Election Despite Deal

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Oh, great.

Existing tariffs on billions of dollars of Chinese goods coming into the U.S. are likely to stay in place until after the American presidential election, and any move to reduce them will hinge on Beijing’s compliance with the terms of a phase-one trade accord, people familiar with the matter said, Bloomberg News reports.

I guess this means another hit to the ISM.

Oh, great.

Existing tariffs on billions of dollars of Chinese goods coming into the U.S. are likely to stay in place until after the American presidential election, and any move to reduce them will hinge on Beijing’s compliance with the terms of a phase-one trade accord, people familiar with the matter said, Bloomberg News reports.

Such a deal, or, no deal? Nothing but talk. No signed deals.

Oh, great.

Such a deal, or, no deal? Nothing but talk. No signed deals.
We have to pass it to see what's in it.

Since Trump was involved, it will be the biggest trade deal ever. Fish will taste better, french fries will be crispier, and everyone will get a $4,000 pay raise.

As long as Micheal Bloomberg is running for president. . . why would folks read anything from Bloomberg News?

If Trump had a news service, I'm pretty certain any member that linked an article from it while he is POTUS would be crucified. Tell me I'm wrong. :dunno:

As long as Micheal Bloomberg is running for president. . . why would folks read anything from Bloomberg News?

If Trump had a news service, I'm pretty certain any member that linked an article from it while he is POTUS would be crucified. Tell me I'm wrong. :dunno:

trump has a news service -

FOX NEWS

trump has a news service -

FOX NEWS
5087175.jpg

You thimk infowars would switch?

That's the right approach. It allows Trump to not only ensure the Commies keep their word, but also gives him a big leg up in debates against any Democrat candidate.

"I made a deal with China AND kept tariffs on, the Dems will give your job and country to China. They aren't tough in negotiations and fighting back as I have been. We can't have any more weak leaders letting China rip us off".

Check...

Did you complain about Breitbart when Bannon was a top Trump confidant?

That's the right approach. It allows Trump to not only ensure the Commies keep their word, but also gives him a big leg up in debates against any Democrat candidate.

"I made a deal with China AND kept tariffs on, the Dems will give your job and country to China. They aren't tough in negotiations and fighting back as I have been. We can't have any more weak leaders letting China rip us off".

Check...

There is no deal, that is the problem, that is why the tariffs are staying.

Oh, great.

Back to market stagnation it seems. Well it was a nice few months while we were led to believe there was a deal in sight.

Awesome. I love tariffs.
I hope trumps never go away.
Just like the thousands before his.
Go tariffs!

Check...

There is a Phase One deal. If no Phase One deal, China gets hit harder.

Check...

Phase one is not a deal, and it is not even signed yet. The two major parts we were told about Phase one have both turned out to be lies, the Chinese are not doubling their Ag imports from the US and the US is not lowering tariffs. Turns out Phase One is just an agreement to talk some more in the future.

Oh, great.

Back to market stagnation it seems. Well it was a nice few months while we were led to believe there was a deal in sight.
So tomorrow Trump signs the NO Deal deal. Unreal.

Check...

Phase one is not a deal, and it is not even signed yet. The two major parts we were told about Phase one have both turned out to be lies, the Chinese are not doubling their Ag imports from the US and the US is not lowering tariffs. Turns out Phase One is just an agreement to talk some more in the future.
Could this be more proof the pos trump is a lying SOB?? with millions kissing his dirty butt?

Check...

And bullshit makes the flowers grow

Oh, great.

So tomorrow Trump signs the NO Deal deal. Unreal.

Nope, Trump will sign it and it will be the most amazing deal in the history of all mankind...and you rubes will not think for 2 seconds to question it.

Forum List

Back