China Tariffs to Stay Put Until After U.S. Election Despite Deal

Existing tariffs on billions of dollars of Chinese goods coming into the U.S. are likely to stay in place until after the American presidential election,
China and US agree to lift some tariffs in sign of trade war thaw

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

Existing tariffs on billions of dollars of Chinese goods coming into the U.S. are likely to stay in place until after the American presidential election,
China and US agree to lift some tariffs in sign of trade war thaw

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

That is from Nov 7th....things have changed...do try and keep up.

As long as Micheal Bloomberg is running for president. . . why would folks read anything from Bloomberg News?

If Trump had a news service, I'm pretty certain any member that linked an article from it while he is POTUS would be crucified. Tell me I'm wrong. :dunno:

He has a news service, it's called Faux Paus Nuz.

As long as Micheal Bloomberg is running for president. . . why would folks read anything from Bloomberg News?

If Trump had a news service, I'm pretty certain any member that linked an article from it while he is POTUS would be crucified. Tell me I'm wrong. :dunno:

Did you complain about Breitbart when Bannon was a top Trump confidant?
In fact. . . I did.

Anyone who still uses Breitbart is probably looking at data and stories that are purposely spun.

You thimk infowars would switch?
Bloomberg News - Wikipedia

InfoWars - Wikipedia

main-qimg-653865ff9fa8953d3e7cae6ec51291d8

Think the 15000 lies he's told so far would have something to do with it?

That's the right approach. It allows Trump to not only ensure the Commies keep their word, but also gives him a big leg up in debates against any Democrat candidate.

"I made a deal with China AND kept tariffs on, the Dems will give your job and country to China. They aren't tough in negotiations and fighting back as I have been. We can't have any more weak leaders letting China rip us off".

Check...
Only time lifts his big leg up his to piss on America

Oh, great.

Existing tariffs on billions of dollars of Chinese goods coming into the U.S. are likely to stay in place until after the American presidential election, and any move to reduce them will hinge on Beijing’s compliance with the terms of a phase-one trade accord, people familiar with the matter said, Bloomberg News reports.

China Tariffs to Stay Put Until After U.S. Election Despite Deal

I guess this means another hit to the ISM.
Such a deal, or, no deal? Nothing but talk. No signed deals.

You slept through it.

accomplished more to make America resemble a 3rd world country We get no respect anymore with the scumbag as president

NKorea Iran Russia laughs at him Only ones who don't are republican retards

Forum List

Back