China does the right thing

Good news for once. One of the world's major powers has done the humane thing regarding a situation with the public disapproval of a policy. China has dropped the disruptive proposal for extradition in Hong Kong.
Yeah....instead of kidnapping people living in Hong Kong and beating them in Mainland China....they're beating them to death in the streets of Hong Kong instead.
The Chinese like making examples of people.....and animals.
Earlier this year I saw a video on Twitter of how Chinese police try to scare the population by beating a helpless dog to death in the street with steel pipes.

The Chinese government and civil authorities are ruthless and bloodthirsty.

And trump doesn't even tweet about it
Why the fuck should he?????

The Democrats love Red China, hence the stupidity of their apologia. this 'deed' is a big yawn. Let me know when they admit to and end their prismatic of arresting people, like Xians, and farming their organs for sale, something significant like that, stuff Democrats don't care about.

Good news for once. One of the world's major powers has done the humane thing regarding a situation with the public disapproval of a policy. China has dropped the disruptive proposal for extradition in Hong Kong.
Yeah....instead of kidnapping people living in Hong Kong and beating them in Mainland China....they're beating them to death in the streets of Hong Kong instead.
Earlier this year I saw a video on Twitter of how Chinese police try to scare the population by beating a helpless dog to death in the street with steel pipes.

Trump doesn't understand what's happening.

And you do, and you enthusiastically support the Red Chinese against those evul HK Trumpsters like a good Democrat and Wall Street stooge.

He understands better than you do.

Forum List

Back