Children of deported immigrants languish in foster care –

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by LilOlLady, Feb 14, 2012.

1. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +762
    Children of deported immigrants languish in foster care
    – as the Obama administration fights itself

Posted on November 16, 2011 by Sasha Chavkin

The president even asked the audience to turn up the heat on his own agency.

“I think we have to keep putting pressure on those responsible for administering the program,” Obama said, “to make sure that children aren’t torn from their parents without due process and the possibility to stay with their children

Children of deported immigrants languish in foster care

How about finding a way for parents to take their children with them.
    How much do a family get for a foster child? This is a perfect example why the automatic birthright citizenship for children of illegal aliens should be repealed, I causes all kind of problems. I thought Obama was only deporting people who have committed crimes? Do parent of anchor babies commit crimes? Guess they do:eusa_whistle:

2. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,894
    Kids trapped in foster care...
    :eek:
    We are abandoning children in foster care
    Thu April 17, 2014 ~ Rita Soronen is the president and CEO of the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption. Since 2001, Soronen has worked to find adoptive families for each of the more than 134,000 waiting children in the U.S. and Canadian foster care systems. The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author.

3. whitehall

whitehall Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,904
    You aren't talking about immigrants. You are talking about criminals who enter the Country illegally. Why can't they take their kids back with them?

4. MeBelle

MeBelle Mebellien Mothership © Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,151
    [MENTION=27951]waltky[/MENTION] a better thread bumper than RITH... ;)

Whitehall makes a good point.

If illegal parents have custody shouldn't the parents take responsibility for their children?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,338
    How long do these children expect to be children? Adrian is almost 30. He's whining because he's still not being nurtured.

6. Luddly Neddite

Luddly Neddite Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,830
    Don't tell rw's about this. They'll want to grind them up into dog food.

After all, they'll happily starve the children of Americans. Don't look for them to have any christian care for the children of any one else.

For that matter, by nature of the fact that they vote for Repubs, they don't even work to protect their own children.

7. Luddly Neddite

Luddly Neddite Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,830
    Yeah, stop feeding those little criminals at 4yo and you won't have a problem when they're eight.

8. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,338
    No one is saying these children aren't being fed. Unless you know something not in any of these articles. It's not easy to starve a child today. Schools provide three meals a day especially to foster children.

What the complaints are is lack of attachment. Too bad. No one promised anyone love and there is no right to a family. If you imagine they do, volunteer. Be a big brother. So far welfare doesn't pay for nurturing. Nor is the failure to nurture strangers against the law. A 30 year old man who still pines for his momma deserves what he gets. Go hang out at the old folks home.

9. Moonglow

Moonglow Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,655
    Yes indeed a man pining for his mom is bad, some people raise their kids to hate the parent...

10. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +762
    when I leave I take my children with me and I would like to see some one try and stop me. These children of illegal aliens have been deserted and parent should be charged with child abandonment. When an american mother leaves her child she is charged and prosecuted. They bring them here, they take them with them when they leave. Not my problem. They bring children who are Mexican citizens with them across the border or on visas and stay.