Child Separation "Issue" Is Democrat Scam

2. Your "company" could have gotten plenty of white, black, Asian, Hispanic et al Americans to do whatever needed to be done, just as I got plenty of them when I owned my own business, and was very successful with it (all American employees).

Guy, you claim you don't have 1000 bucks in the bank and now you are claiming to be a business owner. Really, dude?

Point was, for what they were paying, which was about minimum wage, white people didn't want to do that job unless their substance abuse issues eliminated them from any other kind of work.

That's nice. But the discussion was about who's doing the dirtiest, toughest, most dangerous jobs, not who's paying them. Again, you show up here with a clown act.

Point is, no one is going to pay that kind of money to wash dishes or pick lettuce, dummy. The only reason why those dangerous jobs pay well is because people fought very hard to get good pay for them.
You just can't get anything right can you ? Sure you can. You just pretend ti be a complete idiot, that's all. You heard me say I'm RETIRED - business owner was in the 1980s. Yeah really, dude, as if you didn't know, Mr Faux.

And oh, Aren't you libs the ones for high wages ? $15 minimum wage ? Then everybody would have a good wage, and the wages would all be good right ? And then any workers would be interested in them. But you libs don't want a high minimum wage, because that would take away the attractiveness of low wage aliens, who you all want to keep bringing in for VOTES, dummy.

First, I'm not interested in any of those 8 million lettuce picking and dishwashing jobs and neither are you.

Second, if you think voting for rich people's interests when you can't even put $1000 bucks in the bank, you are deluded..
1. Illegal aliens do allsorts of jobs, and they're not all low wage anymore.

2. Voting for Republicans is not voting for rich people's interests There's a whole list of reasons to vote GOP, all having nothing to do with rich people or economics. (and again, the rich contributed to Hillary, not Trump)

3. Trump had EVERYTHING to do with the low unemployment rate, and its going o go down even more. :biggrin:

4. HA HA. You've been making a fool out of yourself with every single post that you quote. I'm getting bored of handing you your ass in this forum.

5. What those people are willing to give up hardly matters. Trump got elected because the American people know these gate crashers are harmful to America, and the crashers don't are about all the HARMS they impose on us. Screw them. They disrespect out laws, they play the system, and they disrespect us. Send them all back. Operation Wetback II. I like Ike.

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($138 Billion/year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

17. Influx of terrorists.

Hey Joe, where you going with that sombrero on your head ?

th

Kinda funny how liberals are suddenly real into unified families when a pronounced segment of their base is constantly running from such.

Kinda funny how liberals are suddenly real into unified families when a pronounced segment of their base is constantly running from such.
Their ideas are all over the map. Being for women's rights, but they support Muslims. Being for gays , but they support Muslims. Being for workers, but they support illegal immigration. Scatterbrained.

The Dems are using it as a political tool like the Mueller investigation. The child separation issue was created during the Clinton Administration. Obama added to it by adding his own law. The media and the left said nothing, and suddenly now it's an issue? It's a bunch of bullshit. Just another thing for them to hate on cause they're so good at hating.

The Dems are using it as a political tool like the Mueller investigation. The child separation issue was created during the Clinton Administration. Obama added to it by adding his own law. The media and the left said nothing, and suddenly now it's an issue? It's a bunch of bullshit. Just another thing for them to hate on cause they're so good at hating.

Okay, this is what happens when you listen to Hate Radio all day. You believe bullshit.

Under Obama, families that came across were not separated. They were usually released on their own recognizance and came back later for their hearings because they really wanted to get legal status.

Okay, this is what happens when you listen to Hate Radio all day. You believe bullshit.

Under Obama, families that came across were not separated. They were usually released on their own recognizance and came back later for their hearings because they really wanted to get legal status.
Didn't show back up for the hearings, and they were released to who and/or where ?? Who supported them while they awaited their so called hearing ?? Who allocated funds or money without the taxpayers knowledge for them while being here illegally ??

Anyway things change, and things get out of control where as those issues are different, and they are dealt with differently because of the impacts felt on Average everyday American workers who deserve better than the bullcrap they had been getting for way to many years now.

Didn't show back up for the hearings, and they were released to who and/or where ?? Who supported them while they awaited their so called hearing ?? Who allocated funds or money without the taxpayers knowledge for them while being here illegally ??

Most of them did... the ones who didn't got bench warrents sworn out against them. As far as that goes, they supported themselves or lived with relatives... imagine that.

Anyway things change, and things get out of control where as those issues are different, and they are dealt with differently because of the impacts felt on Average everyday American workers who deserve better than the bullcrap they had been getting for way to many years now.

Actually, this is kind of a non-issue. The number of border crossers has been cut by a third since the 1990's, and the number of undocumented migrants capped at 12 million in 2009 and has been in decline since, all without a wall.

This is an issue Trump uses because he can't say to his dumb white trash followers, 'Sorry, you can't have your daddy's good union job because they replaced it with a machine run by a woman."

Obama did not separate children from their parents no matter how hard you try. It is Sessions' stated policy not Obama's.
U are so inept or willfully delusional... use your 'google box' and determine for yourself in 30 sec. flat MORON ... enough is enough already

I already have determined it did not happen. You are a delusional Trump supporter. Enough is enough with you sick people who should be locked in a rubber room somewhere where you people won't hurt anyone. MORON.

You have determined it did not happen....whoop-te-fricken-do. Must have made that determination because you're a dumbass.
Obama separated families at the border, too

You are the only dumbass I see. You and your propaganda sites.

Americans trust her more than they do Trump. Franklin Graham also agrees with Laura Bush.

Only if one defines "Americans" as "doofuses who need someone famous to tell them what to think".

Laura Bush is apparently a nice lady. She was a good First Lady. She is noticeably not an expert, or even experienced, in the areas of immigration, law, or governance. I care no more about what she has to say than I do about any garden-variety gland-thinker.

And as near as I can tell, Franklin Graham's big area of expertise is in having a famous father. I don't know that I would necessarily stipulate his expertise in theology, let alone politics and law, because I don't even know the guy.

If your big "victory" move is to trot out a line of celebrities and famous people and say, "HE says this, and SHE says that, and look at all these other people and how famous they are" in the hopes that I'll desperately want to associate myself with them or feel some sort of peer pressure, I'd advise you to give up now.

The facts are the facts; reality is reality. There is no amount of "But it makes me feez BAAAAAADDDD!" that is going to change that, and I'm utterly indifferent to hysterical emotion. (Particularly when I think it's ginned-up fakery on your part, anyway.)

The fact is that these people have more credibility than Trump among ordinary voters. Voters are overwhelmingly closer to Laura Bush and Franklin Graham on this issue. That is why Trump was forced to retreat.

We know you are a indifferent animal. You are the only fake one around here. You are a fake human being.
Voters !!!! That's what it's all about isn't it ?? Yes it is.

Voters will make the decision when they vote this November. That is why Republicans are telling Trump to stop it.
NO WE'RE NOT

Yes they are. They know normal people will react in disgust at this. White supremacist Corey Stewart is being rejected in what will be a landslide. That is your kind.

Obama did not separate children from their parents no matter how hard you try. It is Sessions' stated policy not Obama's.
Obama separated them. Mike Gallagher yesterday went to a facility in south Teas and talked to a nun who runs it. We heard her speak on Gallagher's talk radio show, She talked about the many migrant kids she housed there in 2014.

Sessions did not have a "policy". Simply enforcing law isn't a policy. You lie.

You lie. Sessions stated the policy. There is no law that requires what Sessions is doing.

Those children were unaccompanied minors. Mike Gallagher is anther Trump toady.

You are the ones doing it. People have a right to come here and ask for asylum. It was Trump and Sessions who separated children from their families. You are the one pretending.
Separating is a result of the law - one signed by Bill Clinton. Now you try to pin it on Trump. You're despicable.

You are despicable trash. No President has separated children from their parents. Trump is wholly responsible. He is playing to his white supremacist base.

It really does appear that Democrats are using the separations of illegal alien parents (some are not parents) from illegal alien children, as a political tool. When have American children ever accompanied their parents/guardians into jails ? When Americans are sent to jail, they go alone, not with their kids. It's been this way for hundreds of years, but have we heard an outcry from Democrats over that ?

No. We have not. It is only now, with illegal aliens, that Democrats are suddenly upset about separation of parent and child. So what about all the American kids, whose parents got locked up ? What are they ? Chopped liver ? They don't count ?

Actually, to Democrats, no they don't count. And maybe "count" is just the right word, since VOTE counts are what this is all about. Democrats want illegal aliens in the US, as VOTES for THEM. American kids and their jailed parents, aren't seen that way.

Kids weren't being seperated from their parents like this before Trump. The laws haven't changed. Only the priorities of the president have. He can stop this atrocity today. Why doesn't he?

Those pics of kids in "cages" that the media suddenly discovered were taken during Obama's administration.

Yes, but the Communists are blatant fucking liars. Their success depends on normal like us not calling them what they are, fucking liars.

Don't let the lying scum win.

Voters !!!! That's what it's all about isn't it ?? Yes it is.
But trashbags like busybee won't admit that. Instead, they pretend all this faux outrage over migrant kids, while saying nothing abut AMERICAN kids undergoing the same trauma. The American kids don't represent VOTES.

You are the one who pretends. You compare misdemeanors to felonies. It was the American people who forced Trump to back off. His plan was to use the separations to get his wall. His bluff was called by Republicans as well as Democrats.

Forum List

Back